The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 07:52 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
Thanks everyone for posting the pics, they all look great. I must say, Camilla looks like she fits Charles. But that's for another thread...

I also liked the pictures of PA with the countess of Wessex, the only problem is, he seems to make the same "photo" or "still image" mistake in every picture.....He always puts his arm around the women/woman. I've seen him do it with men too in pictures, and no one thinks he's "moving in" on the countess. But it's just not so smart. I think his PR people should advise him he is way too eager to smile for the camera and immortilize the moment. I believe it's through these kinds of pictures that he has been "coupled" with women in haste. And look what those images of him with NC cost him. Imagine if she hadn't had the pictures of them together...it would have taken some punch out of the whole story. But , hind sight is 20/20. I just think he would be smart to completley keep his hands at his sides in photos. He appears to open to embrace everyone..
As to me, frankly speaking I see nothing bad with his arms and women around him. This expressive gesture shows an open, good-hearted and sincere man. Just may be his hands sometimes reveal a nervious personality.

Old 03-10-2006, 12:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Albert in Bahrain

from ANP (AFP PHOTO/HO):

Bahraini Crown Prince Sheikh Salman bin Hamad al-Kahlifa (L) receives Prince Albert of Monaco upon his arrival in Manama 10 March 2006. The prince arrived in Bahrain on an official visit.

Bahraini Foreign Minister Sheikh Khaled bin Ahmad al-Khalifa (R) receives Prince Albert of Monaco upon his arrival in Manama 10 March 2006. The prince arrived in Bahrain on an official visit.

Bahraini Foreign Minister Sheikh Khaled bin Ahmad al-Khalifa (R) receives Prince Albert of Monaco upon his arrival in Manama 10 March 2006. The prince arrived in Bahrain on an official visit.

Old 03-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Commoner

I think that PA and Sophie Rhys- Jones would have made a great couple.
Old 03-10-2006, 07:31 PM
Serene Highness

Camilla would look so much cuter with a diffreent hairstyle, but I digress. . .
Old 03-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Serene Highness

No matter what, imo, and I have to say it, Albert is a very nice looking man when he's all dressed up.

Old 03-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyodessa
I think that PA and Sophie Rhys- Jones would have made a great couple.
It's odd but they do look natural together. Maybe he'll find his own Sophie, soon.
Old 03-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMarine
As to me, frankly speaking I see nothing bad with his arms and women around him. This expressive gesture shows an open, good-hearted and sincere man. Just may be his hands sometimes reveal a nervious personality.
I think your reading a bit much into his willingness to put his arm around women for photographers. I do not think you can assertain much about his character, aside from assigning qualilties you would like for him to have. My remark was simply one of impression. I do not put my arm around my friends' husbands for pictures, it's perfectly fine to stand next to someone and smile.
Old 03-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
No matter what, imo, and I have to say it, Albert is a very nice looking man when he's all dressed up.
I agree...:) And even when not so dressed up...
Old 03-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
I agree...:) And even when not so dressed up...
Yes, casual dress he's nice looking too:p

But the man is gorgeous in his tux

(my word -- he is a babe!)
Old 03-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Courtier

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
Yes, casual dress he's nice looking too:p

But the man is gorgeous in his tux

(my word -- he is a babe!)
LOL!!!! :)
Every man looks good in a tux...
Even as he has aged, he has remained my type...
Old 03-10-2006, 11:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

I might as well add he is my type too a ten in my book on looks, his eyes light up when he smiles, he's sexy none of which is because he's a Prince he just is, its who he is as a man.
Old 03-10-2006, 11:30 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
I might as well add he is my type too a ten in my book on looks, his eyes light up when he smiles, he's sexy none of which is because he's a Prince he just is, its who he is as a man.
my goodness yes, he does have a sparkle about himself...
Old 03-11-2006, 06:51 AM
Commoner

I agree completely. PA has a sexy and seducing smile. Its easy to see
why NC fell hard for him after only a month.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:09 AM
Serene Highness

Ladies, don't crucify me, but I don't see it :p
Old 03-11-2006, 10:41 AM
Nobility

i don't really see it either, he is handsome but not sexy to me.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
Ladies, don't crucify me, but I don't see it :p
Hey, we all have our types.
Old 03-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Serene Highness

Handsome and perhaps charming, yes.
Sexy? I dunno know.

You're right, PL1991, we have our types :)
Old 03-11-2006, 07:03 PM
Courtier

Integrity, maturity and respect for women is sexy and charming too. A lot of Euro princes have this quality - Felipe, Frederik, Haakon, Willem Alexander, William and even Andrew. I'm not sure about Albert. jmo.
Old 03-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

In todays issue of german newspaper 'Welt am Sonntag' you'll find an interview with Orince Albert. ... or you find it here !

He talks about the loss of his father, hie daily life, hi passion for sport, his project to travel to the North Pole and how he's fed up with all that's written in the press about his private life.

About his birthday next week he says that it'll be a small gathering with friends and fanily....

..you could easily put the text into one online translater :)
Old 03-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Courtier

Maybe so much wouldn't be written about his private life if it weren't for all the models, actresses, female athletes, and women like TR and NC with their paternity suits. He is a public figure and a head of state. He deserves some privacy but he does have a responsibility to conduct his private life with integrity. It maybe unfair but that's the way it is. He was born into privilege and that's a lot to be thankful for. Can't he sacrifice being a ladies man? The worse thing about him and TR and that whole debacle is that he had sex with this woman just hours after they met and the same goes for NC. When I hear that, I just cringe. :(