The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 05:55 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
he's not going to take a DNA test nor should he. if he gives in to TR he will be taking paternity tests for years to come. the German case started this ball rolling and he should not give in to more ransom demands.
Interesting point of view. Are you male or female?
This is something a male would say, certainly never a female.

Old 03-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
Interesting point of view. Are you male or female?
This is something a male would say, certainly never a female.
I know you're new and I assume you've read the Posting Rules but the discussion is supposed to stay focused on the subject in the thread. We are all here on this forum and sometimes don't like what another has to say on a particular subject. That's why we can post a response stating our own opinion without attacking someone as not having "some class." Btw, welcome to TRF.

Old 03-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I know you're new and I assume you've read the Posting Rules but the discussion is supposed to stay focused on the subject in the thread. We are all here on this forum and sometimes don't like what another has to say on a particular subject. That's why we can post a response stating our own opinion without attacking someone as not having "some class." Btw, welcome to TRF.
I kneel forgiven -- and thank you for the welcome!
Old 03-04-2006, 10:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Thanks for saying this.
Old 03-05-2006, 02:11 AM
Nobility

Quote:
he's not going to take a DNA test nor should he. if he gives in to TR he will be taking paternity tests for years to come. the German case started this ball rolling and he should not give in to more ransom demands.
I can see your point. As can I see Paca's about the French actor, but, PA had a sexual relationship with this woman, there are pictures to prove it, and her story has never changed.

Lady M brought up the idea that he should file suit agianst her or California, which he could easily do, but he hasn't because in order to prove it he has to show he's not JGG biological father and therefore not a dead beat dad. The truth has a funny way of affecting one's legal rights.

I started a new thread on which to discuss this topic and I will try to copy this post over so that responses might be made there.
Old 03-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Aristocracy

I bought Paris Match and Voici and I'll try to scan it when I'll be home in the weekend unless someone else will beat me to it!

Tamar:)
Old 03-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarindi
I bought Paris Match and Voici and I'll try to scan it when I'll be home in the weekend unless someone else will beat me to it!

Btw, I took a quick look at the interview and she doesn't say a word about PA!

Old 03-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Btw, I took a quick look at the interview and she doesn't say a word about PA!

Well, that's interesting. I guess then she was under direction not to talk since the "lovers" quote. Her new PR lady must have been directing the conversation as well and they must have pre-approved the questions. The editors at Paris Match must have known that CW would sell issues but they also have to be wary due to the fact that three or four issues ago, they had to publish that they were wrong about publishing about Alexandre. I wonder who arranged the interview...and it this is the Palace's way of promoting CW or CW's way of extending her 15 minutes?

So, my dear, how is the studying coming or are you on break now?
Old 03-05-2006, 06:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
Well, that's interesting. I guess then she was under direction not to talk since the "lovers" quote. Her new PR lady must have been directing the conversation as well and they must have pre-approved the questions. The editors at Paris Match must have known that CW would sell issues but they also have to be wary due to the fact that three or four issues ago, they had to publish that they were wrong about publishing about Alexandre. I wonder who arranged the interview...and it this is the Palace's way of promoting CW or CW's way of extending her 15 minutes?

So, my dear, how is the studying coming or are you on break now?
I believe that her PR lady was present at the interview and pictured together with CW.
The interview is focused on
her, history, family.... I couldn't find anything about PA (from her atleast...) but my french is verrry limited!

Voici was the more interesting one although I couldn't quite understand most of it, what was interesting was the part about PA's aide de camp Thierry Jouan meeting Jazmin and Tamara in monaco and I remembered that in the lawsuit it was said that the aide de camp was already fired when the meeting was alleged to take place...
"
In the entourage of the prince, one affirms that the article of the weekly magazine swarms with inaccuracies, in particular concerning the aide-de-camp of the prince who did not occupy any more these functions in December at the time when the stereotypes are supposed to be taken. Of the same source, one implies that the ex-assistance of camp quoted by the weekly magazine could in its turn assign in justice this publication for "untrue assertions"."
If I'll have time I'll try to type some of the parts from the articles.

Thanks for asking:), but What break? (we don't really have breaks between semesters) my last test was friday (I started weeping after it, I wasn't the only one btw.
My faculty is known for giving unfair tests (I don't have a problem with difficult tests), this test was always considerd to be one of the few fair ones, difficult but fair!
unfortunely this year the test looked like it hadn't been proofread and was full of mistakes, most questions didn't have correct answers (we only have
multiple-choice questions) or had too many correct answers! so I had to gamble and well I'm a lousy gambler.:(

But in the end it isn't really important since it can't do any real damage to my average (it's my last semester) and I already got accepted to a laboratory for my master so I am no longer depressed about the tests.:), well maybe just a little.:(
Anyway I started a new semester today (sunday) - I had a full 24 hours break!!
The tests are over so I allowed myself a trip to the mall and bought the magazines.

Old 03-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:

I believe that her PR lady was present at the interview and pictured together with CW.
The interview is focused on
her, history, family.... I couldn't find anything about PA (from her atleast...) but my french is verrry limited!

Thanks for asking:), but What break? (we don't really have breaks between semesters) my last test was friday (I started weeping after it, I wasn't the only one btw.
My faculty is known for giving unfair tests (I don't have a problem with difficult tests), this test was always considerd to be one of the few fair ones, difficult but fair!
unfortunely this year the test looked like it hadn't been proofread and was full of mistakes, most questions didn't have correct answers (we only have
multiple-choice questions) or had too many correct answers! so I had to gamble and well I'm a lousy gambler.:(

But in the end it isn't really important since it can't do any real damage to my average (it's my last semester) and I already got accepted to a laboratory for my master so I am no longer depressed about the tests.:), well maybe just a little.:(
Anyway I started a new semester today (sunday) - I had a full 24 hours break!!
The tests are over so I allowed myself a trip to the mall and bought the magazines.

Well...don't neglect your work on the forum's behalf. I'm more interested in the PM article and I think I should be able to get it by Wednesday. I'm trying not to be cynical here but her PR woman was there to: (1) make sure Paris Match didn't ask anything that would jeopardize CW & PA's relationship; and (2) make sure CW didn't say anything that could be misconstrued or blab like she did in Italy. Not sure why, but something about all of this just doesn't sit right with me. Maybe b/c it's b/c CW seems to be playing both sides in case this all doesn't work out.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your results. I remember when I was an undergrad overhearing some professors in a lounge saying, "I can't wait to see their faces when they see this. It's impossible." Unfortunately, they were talking about my calculus final... For me, it was a disaster; but there was always one genius who managed to ruin the curve.
Old 03-06-2006, 02:53 AM
Nobility

I do not live in France and i do not know how popular the Paris Match paper or magazine is but, I think it's kind of funny that PA would either, send his girlfriend to do an interview with a publication he has an ugly past with or that he would give permission for her to do it? Strike anyone else as a bit funny? Didn't he sue them? He's not going to send over his girlfriend to do an interview and make them a bunch of money, if I'm thinking of the right publication.
Old 03-06-2006, 02:57 AM
Nobility

Maybe her interview is just damage control. Being on Albert's arm, and admitting to an intimate relationship with a member of the International Olympics Committee right before you start training just doesn't look good and probably wouldn't sit well with judges? Maybe? Just a thought.
Old 03-06-2006, 10:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Prince albert with Rosi in Kitzbühel. 03/03/2006 actionpress
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00119044000001.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	231325   Click image for larger version

Name:	00119044000002.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	231326   Click image for larger version

Name:	00119044000003.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	176.4 KB
ID:	231327  
Old 03-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho
Prince albert with Rosi in Kitzbühel. 03/03/2006 actionpress
Thanks for the photos...but who is Rosi?
Old 03-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Gentry

Looks like the owner

She must be the owner of the restaurant or bar where they were, because her face is in the pics on the wall behind the group. Or maybe she's the hired entertainment? She's obviously into the entertainment aspect of the business...carrying a guitar as she is.
Old 03-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Serene Highness

In the caption it said that she is the owner of the bar.
Old 03-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
In the caption it said that she is the owner of the bar.
Duh, dumb American...
Good to see that he's still out having a good time.
Hope all is well with you, paca.
Old 03-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Serene Highness

Yup, Thanks. Everything's just fine. I think though that PA is having too much of a good time lately I hope he packed everything he needed
Old 03-06-2006, 05:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Yup, Thanks. Everything's just fine. I think though that PA is having too much of a good time lately I hope he packed everything he needed
You really need to be in charge of MC...or at least PA.
So who's running the country?
Old 03-07-2006, 08:07 AM
Serene Highness

Well, last time I looked it was still PA officially, though of course there are still those who think that it is actually them and the latest PR does not really seem to give them reason to cange their minds about it. The day to day admin is done anyways by M. Proust, whom I think is doing a good job and keeping a low profile in contrast to his predecessor whom I didn't really care for. He really enjoyed people sucking up to him due to his position, whereas M. Proust sees his main job and reason for being an MC in supporting the prince in his role and to ensre that the admin is working without flaws. He made access to forms easier and the forms as well so that you no longer need a degree in order to get the bureaucratic stuff managed.

I have also seen his reaction when people did try to suck up to him ad it was obvious to all, that he did not appreciate it. He seems to be a fairly down to earth kind of guy who tries to fullfill his role but does not forget that he is just one of us. Some people made some remarks about his looks (especially since his predecessor was considered elegant), but I find his work and personality (as far as I can see it of course) much more important. I think he is the right man to help a new guy on the job to pave the way. Though I guess he might have to advise PA, man to man, a little in the contraceptive department (maybe sign him up for his own kind of evening classes? ).