HSH Prince Albert Current Events 16: Feb.2006 - March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also from ANP
His Serene Highness Albert II, Sovereign Prince of Monaco, arrives at the royal premiere of the film "These Foolish Things" at the Odeon Kensington cinema, London, 08 March 2006.

r09jqo.jpg

ANP:
Britain's Foreign Secretary Jack Straw (L) meets with Prince Albert of Monaco at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in London, 09 March 2006
2487563.jpg
2487560.jpg
2487510.jpg
2487492.jpg
2487485.jpg

PA has an new aid de camp, from libello:
http://www.libello.com/pages/actu/actu_article.jsp?idArt=4409&idCat=0
googke translation:

Wednesday 8 Mars 2006
New staff for Albert II
After s’être surrounded d’un new principal private secretary in the person of Jean-Luc Allavena last November, Christiane Sthal to the communication, c’est this time at the turn of John Jayet, new aide-de-camp, to join l’équipe d’Albert II.

By Nathalie Orvoën

Colonel John Jayet At the time of its advent the rumours went good train, which rehandlings the Prince going was to bring to the princely cabinet and the government? 8 months after his advent, the Prince always packs his teams. Thus c’est Colonel John Jayet who joined princely staff entant qu’aide of camp of the new Sovereign. A collaborator that l’on guesses near to the Prince, puisqu’ils has an American mother d’origine at least in common. Born in New York, married and father of 2 children, John Jayet was formed in prestigious Ecole St Cyr. Affecté with the cabinet of the French Minister for defense and after having officiated for several embassies, John Jayer specializes in the international relations after 30 years of service in the cavalry and the transmissions. At 53 years, the Colonel finds himself named aide-de-camp of the Prince Albert II, station for which it is detached 3 years. He replaces the lieutenant-colonel Bruno Philipponnat who marries the functions of in charge of mission to the service d’honnor of the Palate. Collaborator d’Albert II since 1992, it occupied jusqu’alors the station d’aide of camp. Another woman comes to reinforce the teams of the Prince: Nuria Grinda. Coming from the department of l’interior, it will occupy the station d’assistante of Colonel Luc Fringant, appointed chamberlain of the Prince last December. Named assistance of the camp of the Prince in 1988, it then ordered, of 1992 to 2005, the Company of the Police officers. Arrivals, departures, movements, l’équipe princely is constituted gradually with, finally, of the women to the high positions! To note in this day of the 8 mars…

Last edited:
Getty

LONDON, ENGLAND - MARCH 9: (NO PUBLICATION IN UK MEDIA FOR 28 DAYS) Prince Charles, Prince of Wales (L) and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (C) greet Prince Albert II of Monaco as he arrives at Clarence House, the official residence of Prince of Wales on March 9, 2006 in London, England. (Photo by Pool/Anwar Hussein Collection/Getty Images)

r1e6gz.jpg
r1e6ix.jpg
r1e6nk.jpg

Thanks everyone for posting the pics, they all look great. I must say, Camilla looks like she fits Charles. But that's for another thread...

I also liked the pictures of PA with the countess of Wessex, the only problem is, he seems to make the same "photo" or "still image" mistake in every picture.....He always puts his arm around the women/woman. I've seen him do it with men too in pictures, and no one thinks he's "moving in" on the countess. But it's just not so smart. I think his PR people should advise him he is way too eager to smile for the camera and immortilize the moment. I believe it's through these kinds of pictures that he has been "coupled" with women in haste. And look what those images of him with NC cost him. Imagine if she hadn't had the pictures of them together...it would have taken some punch out of the whole story. But , hind sight is 20/20. I just think he would be smart to completley keep his hands at his sides in photos. He appears to open to embrace everyone..

leahteresa said:
Thanks everyone for posting the pics, they all look great. I must say, Camilla looks like she fits Charles. But that's for another thread...

I also liked the pictures of PA with the countess of Wessex, the only problem is, he seems to make the same "photo" or "still image" mistake in every picture.....He always puts his arm around the women/woman. I've seen him do it with men too in pictures, and no one thinks he's "moving in" on the countess. But it's just not so smart. I think his PR people should advise him he is way too eager to smile for the camera and immortilize the moment. I believe it's through these kinds of pictures that he has been "coupled" with women in haste. And look what those images of him with NC cost him. Imagine if she hadn't had the pictures of them together...it would have taken some punch out of the whole story. But , hind sight is 20/20. I just think he would be smart to completley keep his hands at his sides in photos. He appears to open to embrace everyone..

As to me, frankly speaking I see nothing bad with his arms and women around him. This expressive gesture shows an open, good-hearted and sincere man. Just may be his hands sometimes reveal a nervious personality.

Prince Albert in Bahrain

from ANP (AFP PHOTO/HO):

Bahraini Crown Prince Sheikh Salman bin Hamad al-Kahlifa (L) receives Prince Albert of Monaco upon his arrival in Manama 10 March 2006. The prince arrived in Bahrain on an official visit.
r299g0.jpg

Bahraini Foreign Minister Sheikh Khaled bin Ahmad al-Khalifa (R) receives Prince Albert of Monaco upon his arrival in Manama 10 March 2006. The prince arrived in Bahrain on an official visit.
r299nb.jpg

Bahraini Foreign Minister Sheikh Khaled bin Ahmad al-Khalifa (R) receives Prince Albert of Monaco upon his arrival in Manama 10 March 2006. The prince arrived in Bahrain on an official visit.
r299oy.jpg

I think that PA and Sophie Rhys- Jones would have made a great couple.

Camilla would look so much cuter with a diffreent hairstyle, but I digress. . .

No matter what, imo, and I have to say it, Albert is a very nice looking man when he's all dressed up.

albertmjkimgetty6zh.jpg

ladyodessa said:
I think that PA and Sophie Rhys- Jones would have made a great couple.
It's odd but they do look natural together. Maybe he'll find his own Sophie, soon.

AquaMarine said:
As to me, frankly speaking I see nothing bad with his arms and women around him. This expressive gesture shows an open, good-hearted and sincere man. Just may be his hands sometimes reveal a nervious personality.

I think your reading a bit much into his willingness to put his arm around women for photographers. I do not think you can assertain much about his character, aside from assigning qualilties you would like for him to have. My remark was simply one of impression. I do not put my arm around my friends' husbands for pictures, it's perfectly fine to stand next to someone and smile.

Lillia said:
No matter what, imo, and I have to say it, Albert is a very nice looking man when he's all dressed up.

I agree...:) And even when not so dressed up... ;)

pinklady1991 said:
I agree...:) And even when not so dressed up... ;)

Yes, casual dress he's nice looking too:p

But the man is gorgeous in his tux

(my word -- he is a babe!)

Lillia said:
Yes, casual dress he's nice looking too:p

But the man is gorgeous in his tux

(my word -- he is a babe!)

LOL!!!! :)
Every man looks good in a tux...
Even as he has aged, he has remained my type...

I might as well add he is my type too a ten in my book on looks, his eyes light up when he smiles, he's sexy none of which is because he's a Prince he just is, its who he is as a man.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I might as well add he is my type too a ten in my book on looks, his eyes light up when he smiles, he's sexy none of which is because he's a Prince he just is, its who he is as a man.

my goodness yes, he does have a sparkle about himself...

I agree completely. PA has a sexy and seducing smile. Its easy to see
why NC fell hard for him after only a month.

Handsome and perhaps charming, yes.
Sexy? I dunno know.

You're right, PL1991, we have our types :)

Integrity, maturity and respect for women is sexy and charming too. A lot of Euro princes have this quality - Felipe, Frederik, Haakon, Willem Alexander, William and even Andrew. I'm not sure about Albert. jmo.

In todays issue of german newspaper 'Welt am Sonntag' you'll find an interview with Orince Albert. ... or you find it here !

He talks about the loss of his father, hie daily life, hi passion for sport, his project to travel to the North Pole and how he's fed up with all that's written in the press about his private life.

About his birthday next week he says that it'll be a small gathering with friends and fanily....

..you could easily put the text into one online translater :)

Maybe so much wouldn't be written about his private life if it weren't for all the models, actresses, female athletes, and women like TR and NC with their paternity suits. :rolleyes: He is a public figure and a head of state. He deserves some privacy but he does have a responsibility to conduct his private life with integrity. It maybe unfair but that's the way it is. He was born into privilege and that's a lot to be thankful for. Can't he sacrifice being a ladies man? :cool: The worse thing about him and TR and that whole debacle is that he had sex with this woman just hours after they met and the same goes for NC. When I hear that, I just cringe. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom