The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 11:20 PM
Courtier

I certainly didn't mean to say Jazmin was not a pretty girl just that a resemblance to Princess Caroline would be so obvious because of how stunning the princess is. And I don't know how well-rounded she is with her mother seemingly dragging her to MC with this illusion that PA is going to acknowledge her. It doesn't mean he hasn't behaved in his usual love 'em and leave 'em way but who is going to make him do anything? Is the United States going to invade Monaco to make him take a DNA test and then make him pay child support or put Jazmin in his will? lol. I doubt it.

Even if she's his, he is out of the jurisdiction of U.S. law. It is TR who keeps putting her daughter up as PA's child to the media. I mean who gave the birth certificate to the Euro tabloids? She did! Shouldn't Jazmin be living a normal life and not hoping against hope that PA is going to come forward? That is putting her future into the hands of someone who has shown no interest in her. It seems cruel to have her endure that.

Old 03-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
Why did Tamara take her to Monoco anyway? I would be embarassed if I was Jazmin. :(
What if they were invited? And Yes -- Jazmin looks very embarrassed -- {laughing} to me she looks as if she's having the time of her life!

Old 03-03-2006, 12:23 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by marakimou
I might have missed something in prior posts, but does all this mean that if PA travels to California, he can be made to take a paternity test?
I would think No. I would imagine as a soveign ruler of a foreign country he has immunity from US law.

I think we should move this discussion to the other thread, the one labeled "PA denites fathering JGG", A thread titled based on an interview where he NEVER actually denies it, just uses some dubious legal ease to make it a less appealing conclusion. He has never denied her cause he can't.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:37 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
What if they were invited? And Yes -- Jazmin looks very embarrassed -- {laughing} to me she looks as if she's having the time of her life!
That doesn't add up. Why would they be invited to Monoco?

And I meant embarassed about the situation in general of PA denying to be her father while TR claims him to be. I wasn't talking about that particular picture.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:40 AM
Courtier

Paca....are you there? Not to comment on any of this, just wondering? Anything non-TR/JGG related going on in MC? You are missed...
Old 03-03-2006, 01:00 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
Paca....are you there? Not to comment on any of this, just wondering? Anything non-TR/JGG related going on in MC? You are missed...
Perhaps like what happened to Charlene? Have her talkative ways gotten her booted from PA's inner circle? As far as the TR/JGG issue, unfortunately too often the current events on PA are his latest girlfriend and his latest paternity claim old or new. TR isn't going away and many people are surprised that, assuming she did not have an invitation to MC, she could just show up and just walk around.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:12 AM
Aristocracy

He has NEVER denied her -- plain and very simple.
Why is that so hard to understand? It would so easy for "someone" in authority to stand up and say he IS NOT the father -- 14 years and this has never happened. Explain that and let's not speculate.
Why did it take two months for Paparazzi pictures to appear?
Something is not right -- for that matter she could have spent every Christmas in MC -- we SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW the TRUTH about this child because neither PA, TR or JG has ever said a word about it -- E V E R !
Old 03-03-2006, 06:04 AM
Gentry

Just wanted to say that if there was any substance to the womans claim that the child is really PAs and she had a believable story with substance to back it up (just because a woman says its a man`s child doesnt mean its true), the media would have been all over this, Time magazine, people magazine, CNN, BBc, everyone. if PA succumbed to a DNA test then every woman he has had sex with who had a child even though not his would ask for a DNA test. Stuff like this stays with you for a long time and for a man of his position this is not the kind of thing you want in the media.
Old 03-03-2006, 07:54 AM
Gentry

That is exactly what i said in the other post lillia. PA mostly gets the kind of women he dates due to title and bank account. Most of of those women would not give him the time of day if it waren't for that. He is approaching 50 and we do not expect him to look like he did 10 years ago. I mean its like donald trump dating all the super models. Its quite obvious why. TR would not follow him were it not for the money.
Old 03-03-2006, 09:42 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
He has NEVER denied her -- plain and very simple.
Why is that so hard to understand? It would so easy for "someone" in authority to stand up and say he IS NOT the father -- 14 years and this has never happened. Explain that and let's not speculate.
Why did it take two months for Paparazzi pictures to appear?
Something is not right -- for that matter she could have spent every Christmas in MC -- we SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW the TRUTH about this child because neither PA, TR or JG has ever said a word about it -- E V E R !
Do you have someone on the inside? Been to Monaco? Met PA, TC, TR, etc? Didn't think so. So your post is just as speculative as everyone elses. Please, calm down. It's not that serious, at least for me.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Aristocracy

http://www.libello.com/pages/actu/ac...Cat=0&home=yes

The Prince and Christian Estros

google translation:

Friday 3 Mars 2006
Diplomatic ballet for Albert II
He is everywhere and everyone wants to see it. The Prince Albert II multiplies the diplomatic contacts. After the Foreign Minister Chinese, the Ambassador of France, the diplomatic corps Monegasque and the Prime Minister Qatarien, it is Christian Estrosi, Turkish the Prime Minister and the Presidents of the Parliaments of small states which exchanged with the Sovereign these last days.

By Nathalie Orvoën

Ca does not stop! Prince Souverain receives, moves, in short, multiplies the diplomatic contacts. Received by the President of the national Council Stéphane Valeri, the Presidents of the Parliaments of the small states of Europe were in Principality at the end of February. The occasion for Albert II to point out his vision of the world to them, to encourage this initiative which makes it possible "to affirm that our respective specificities are incontestably our force and our richness (...) Rassemblés, we will make better know our ideal of humanism, our cultural diversity". Topics that the Sovereign had certainly to approach with the Prime Minister of Turkey, Recep Tatyip Erdogan at the time of its visit to the Palate. The first man of the Turkish government was in Principality at the time of the annual meeting of the Club of Monaco. Another visit, another subject of discussion at the time of the meeting between Albert II and Christian Estrosi, owner of the Alpes-Maritimes and Mister regional planning of the French government. The two men evoked the subjects of common interests between the Principality and the close department: economic development, improvement of the means of transport, culture and sport. In short, the two men were delighted "by a convergent approach and affirmed a will of work in partnership" the Prefect Pierre Bayle, General manager of the Services of the General Council of the Alpes-Maritimes, Eric Ciotti, Principal private secretary of Christian Estrosi, Jean-Luc Allavena, Principal private secretary of the Prince and Robert Calcagno, Conseiller with the Cabinet of the Prince attended this interview.

Tamar:)
Old 03-03-2006, 03:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Yes, I am here, but was busy otherwise, so did not have time to post. Besides I think this is old news. In the local paper you don't find any mention of it, since they don't comment on PAs private life or speculations about it. And apart from the front pages on French tabloids, we wouldn't even know that the media was pulling this out again. I haven't heard anyone discuss this around here and people won't until he confirms it. same thing happened last year. I have heard that there are other children though who are supposed to be from women of good families (I think the person mentioned some Italian woman but didn't say the name). Apparently when the NC thing came up and she just wouldn't stop talking to the press, some of his friends said he should ask those other women to come forward to get attention away from her, but they didn't want to make a spectacle of themselves and their children. Whether this is accurate information I can't say. But JG was certainly not mentioned as being among them.

To those who find it worth mentioning that she was in MC I'd like to say: MC is a free country which anyone can enter as a tourist without permission of PA. You do not need to be personally invited by PA or have claims of fatherhood etc. There are no passport controls when you enter and to local police they'd be just 2 American tourists.

TR continuing to claim he is the father of her child is to me no proof that he really is. There is a girl in France who claims to be the natural daughter of actor Yves Montand. YM refused a DNA test during his lifetime claiming that if he would do that every single time a woman claimed to have born his child, he would have to do one every day. He said he only had met her briefly but apart from that had nothing to do with her. The woman persued the matter even after his death and ended up in having him exhumated for DNA test since she was not content with a comparisson between his natural sons DNA and tha of her daughter. The DNA test was negative, she even had her own people assisting the whole procedure to make sure it wasn't tempered with. Both mother and daughter still claim that she is his daughter due to some vague resemblance in look on photos and inspite of all scientific evidence.

So all I can say is: wait whether there will be a public announcement or some court judgement.
Old 03-03-2006, 04:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Yes, I am here, but was busy otherwise, so did not have time to post. Besides I think this is old news. In the local paper you don't find any mention of it, since they don't comment on PAs private life or speculations about it.
Sorry for the edits...
I didn't want to rehash essentially old news and Voici just seems to me to be one of the seemier tabloids. I'm truly sick of this story.

Have you seen the most recent issue of Paris Match? Any thoughts?

What else is going on in your corner of the world?
Old 03-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Serene Highness

I have seen it, but not looked at the article.

Apart from that PA seems to be meeting heaps of diplomats lately. Wednesday the turkish limousines blocked most of the space in front of the ministere d'Etat so that the busses had some difficulties turning. Also reps from other small European countries met for a few days here.

And I read that this years motto for the roseball will be reggae.

Generally it looks like PA is very busy, catching up after the olympics and before his expedition.
Old 03-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Nobility

Paca, I read he was planning a safari in Charlene's country in Africa....have you heard anything? This would be a really good indication if they are serious or not.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
I have seen it, but not looked at the article.

Apart from that PA seems to be meeting heaps of diplomats lately. Wednesday the turkish limousines blocked most of the space in front of the ministere d'Etat so that the busses had some difficulties turning. Also reps from other small European countries met for a few days here.

And I read that this years motto for the roseball will be reggae.

Generally it looks like PA is very busy, catching up after the olympics and before his expedition.
Well, good to know things are getting back to "normal."

Reggae????????? I don't see it, but I'm not planning that event. Reggae, roses, and the Red Cross...I'm not sure how I would begin on that one...
Old 03-03-2006, 11:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Sorry for the edits...
I didn't want to rehash essentially old news and Voici just seems to me to be one of the seemier tabloids. I'm truly sick of this story.
Join the club. I hope Albert wins all suits he files and than wish he would file a suit here in California against Tamara for damages and public apology.
Old 03-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Nobility

I agree, TR should issue a public apology in the New York Times....right after PA submits to a DNA test....which he would willingly do if he wasn't JGG father. If he submits to a DNA test and turns out not to be the father, ha, I will write him a personal letter of apology.
Old 03-04-2006, 04:57 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
I agree, TR should issue a public apology in the New York Times....right after PA submits to a DNA test....which he would willingly do if he wasn't JGG father. If he submits to a DNA test and turns out not to be the father, ha, I will write him a personal letter of apology.
The best point I have seen on this forum to date.
Old 03-04-2006, 05:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
he's not going to take a DNA test nor should he. if he gives in to TR he will be taking paternity tests for years to come. the German case started this ball rolling and he should not give in to more ransom demands.