The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 06:20 AM
Aristocracy

As there is not a special thread for quite rare forecasts I want to place the new March horoscope here. I found there some interesting thoughts...Well, Pisces/PA:
"Whatever you think will happen this month, think again! Uranus, the planet of independence, rebellion, genius, surprise, imagination, and all things modern and new, now touring Pisces, will dominate your chart this month. It's a wild and crazy month, full of ups and downs and things you would least expect. Be your most adventuresome self and venture forth, dear Pisces.
In this, your birthday time of the year, your confidence will be on the rise, and you'll be feeling your oats. The most striking feature that you'll display is your courage, especially in the first week of March. You are not about to spend another year waiting for things to happen. The time is right, and you are ready to strike out. If any dare try to hem you in, you will leave, and your feelings about that will be fairly clear at midmonth.
Your most important new moon of the year - your annual birthday gift - arrived on February 27, and as you begin the month, you'll still benefit from its powerful energy flow. That new moon made her appearance, along with the Sun and Uranus, all in close mathematical degree in Pisces. That tells us all we have to know about how exciting the first few days of March will be!
This is your signal to "let you be you" and to be as daring, creative, idiosyncratic, and original as you please.
You are tired of fitting into other people's idea of who you should be - and you shouldn't try!
If you feel overwhelmed at the time of the eclipse March 14, you seem to find comfort from a relationship with a foreign person you know either in your country or abroad.
This month, as said earlier, if you were born on or within five days of March 14, you will feel this eclipse more directly than any of the others. No future eclipses will highlight your birthday as strongly - this is it.
All eclipses seem to bring curve balls and unexpected events, and that's why we almost always sit up and take notice of events that come by at eclipse time. An eclipse similar to the March 14 eclipse occurred eight years ago, on March 13, 1998. Perhaps you can remember what happened at that time. No matter how tense your life happens to be near March 14 - and I am so sorry to have to say that you probably will feel rocked by something you hear - it appears that as the month moves forward, life will improve enormously. Romantically, as you may have guessed, the new moon lunar eclipse could be devastating if you leave a long-term partner. This is possible but not fated - you hold the final keys to the drama shaping up. I am not sure if this person is your romantic counterpart or not. There is an equal chance that the troublesome person could be your business partner, collaborator, advisor, or colleague. I also can't tell if you will initiate the discussion or if your partner will do that, but it appears you will respond to news that you will find surprising, if not downright shocking near March 14.
If you are single, your spirit of "I am free, I am independent!" :p may actually act like catnip on your admirers. Male or female, that kind of confidence is sure to get you a trail of interesting people who would like to know you better.
Your best romantic evenings include March 1, when Uranus will conjoin the Sun - you will set off all kinds of amazing electricity!" (by Susan Miller)
...I am curious which unexpected events and flow of news are waiting for PA in the midmonth? OK, will see and check...

Old 03-01-2006, 06:49 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
AFP article says that PA will sue "Voici" over allegations that he is Jazmin's father. The story about meeting Jazmin with PA last Christmas seems also made up. She might be in MC during last Christmas but that's it. Thierry Lacoste said openly that paternity in the girl case was never confirmed. I think the article says that the magazine will be sued by PA because the whole Jazmin story is not true.
Right and Albert's PR team didn't hire women to come up and they didn't throw women to the media. These women come out themselves ... it's as you said Albert's private life. He tries to protect it as much as possible - only that it isn't very easy with his status. It is not him publishing all these things, he doesn't sream that stuff out to the world, he just tries to keep everything moderated and controled... it's not that simple!

Old 03-01-2006, 06:56 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Right and Albert's PR team didn't hire women to come up and they didn't throw women to the media. These women come out themselves ... it's as you said Albert's private life. He tries to protect it as much as possible - only that it isn't very easy with his status. It is not him publishing all these things, he doesn't sream that stuff out to the world, he just tries to keep everything moderated and controled... it's not that simple!
Sebastian, you are an incredible eloquent guy! Nobody would said it better :)
Old 03-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Aristocracy

I hope PA’s legal team sues this raggedy-ass tabloid to the high heavens! It is really nobody’s business what goes on in his personal life. If this woman met Albert in Monaco (I am not saying she did) then it is between the two of them and no one else. Who are we to judge anybody? Is there anyone walking this earth with golden wings? I think not!

Good job Sebastian for your positive posting.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynda
I hope PA’s legal team sues this raggedy-ass tabloid to the high heavens! It is really nobody’s business what goes on in his personal life. If this woman met Albert in Monaco (I am not saying she did) then it is between the two of them and no one else. Who are we to judge anybody? Is there anyone walking this earth with golden wings? I think not!

Good job Sebastian for your positive posting.

Lynda I guess what you have not realized is that you loose most of your privacy when you are in the public eye, that's just the way it is. PA has known this all along.
Old 03-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Nobility

It is very possible that JGG is PA's child. He has made some comments about the timing of the birth, but babies can be completely unprodictable. Even his attorney will not say she is not his. He (Albert) said on television "I don't see how any of the other claims could be true". It's dubious language that does not amount to a denial. He cannot deny it. All his attorney can say is that it is "unconfirmed".

He will not, nor has he ever publically commented on any DNA tests, if they were done, you better bet they were possitive because if they were negative, he would have publicised it, just as was done in other cases.

I firmly believe JGG is his child and no one is going to change my mind without conclusive DNA. And he does not have to submit to one because American law cannot touch him, and he knows it.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:41 PM
Majesty

Here is a video about Jazmin and Albert....

Un altro figlio segreto per Alberto di Monaco?
Old 03-01-2006, 11:10 PM
Gentry

I'm sorry to say it but i also believe that JGG is his daughter. I mean why would the mother follow up on it all these years if it wasn't. And why would he not just take the DNA if he has not done so which i don't think he has and get it over with. I mean how will he feel later when he does and turns out its his child. I keep telling you all. Albert had no intention of having kids but just can't help himself when having a good time. Probably forgets about protection or who he is at those moments. If he did care and knew it was a possibility, which he did agree he was with her around the same time she concieved then why not just find out. He has never denied he is not, so deep inside he knows its a possibility. I am telling you, its just a matter of time. With her visiting monaco he is going to have to do something about it. I bet you there are other kids out there whos mothers are just probably clever and decided to keep the secret. We will only find out when he dies and all these kids come up for their inheritence.
Old 03-02-2006, 11:19 AM
Majesty

Here are some pics of this weeks BUNTE, you can see Jazmin's birth certificate

Old 03-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Here are some pics of this weeks BUNTE, you can see Jazmin's birth certificate
Jazmin looks identical to her mother!!!
Old 03-02-2006, 06:46 PM
Courtier

Poor, poor PA. TR just isn't going to leave him alone is she? This is bordering on stalking, her going to MC with her daughter. How did she even get into MC? He doesn't seem to know how to handle this. When PR was alive TR knew to stay away. Oh well, he did lay down with this woman who is in a long, long line of trashy, tacky, disloyal, uneducated and generally unsuitable bimbos he's "romanced" over the years.

One thing is for certain; she bears absolutely no resemblance to PC or her daughter Charlotte whatsoever. There is nothing striking, captivating or stunningly beautiful about Jazmin that there is when you look at Caroline and Charlotte. Resemblance has nothing to do with whether PA is the father or not because Jazmin looks exactly like her mother.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Aristocracy

<edited insult to another poster - Elspeth>

I still agree with those who use "common sense" -- if she wasn't his child he would certainly announce that to the world and end all this speculation. I also agree with someone who beat me to it earlier by posting the comment that if she wasn't welcome in Monaco -- she would never have been allowed entry.

I still have yet to find one article in where she has spoken about either PA or JG -- I think if she was any part of how you described her we would have seen many photos, stories and other items of interest (as we have of NC) that she wanted out there and not these paparazzi photos and "brother of a gardener who's the dentist of a parking attendant at the local playhouse where a neighbor's child is a ticket usher" stories.

On a more serious note:
Can anyone scan and post both articles in their entirety; Bunte and Voici?
Maybe a link to translated version for those of us limited in French and German?

Seems like what's been posted is only a part of the story.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:28 PM
Courtier

I have responded to TR and PA for the way they have behaved.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:00 PM
Gentry

Actually i kind of agree with you trustworthy, before this monaco incidence, it was impossible to find photos of TR or her daughter. Meaning she has tried very hard to keep away from the media. But i think after everything with NC, she probably realised if she does not step up a little then her daughter will not get what she deserves in terms of inheritance. And the truth is, no matter the circumstance under which she was concieved, she has a right to that money. Just by virtue of birth. I still say this is all prince alberts doing. Honestly he should have been more carefull. I mean somebody in his position should not trust women simply because they say they are on the pill if he is not married to them. There are lots of women put in those same positions including some on this forums I am sure who would try and get pregnant too given the chance. Some even well intended, i mean who does not want a future with less worry financially for their children. Anyway that is just my opinion. I think some people here are a little too harsh on NC and TR though you can actually sence or feel the jealousy. I mean NC made a big mistake but so did PA. TR i honestly still don't know what she has done wrong. Until PA or the place officially announces he is not the child's father, i don't have anything bad to say about her. I have not seen her in interviews or heard her reveal secrets. If there are any out there post them lets see. As for the birth certificate though, its is true in the USA you can put anything in the birth certificate but if you are not married which happened with my daughter, then the father has to be there to sign that he is indeed the father but they do not check the ID. Meaning somebody must have signed as prince albert. Infact i remember laughing about it with the nurse at the time i gave birth because i told her jokingly that my baby's father was micheal jordan and she said that was fine he just had to be there to sign that he is. Anyway thats all i have to say.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:04 PM
Gentry

oh sorry it sounded like i was saying the PA is the father of jazmin. I meant if he is then TR probably just wants whats hers.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:11 PM
Gentry

ok i am new here so forgive me. I think i should have voiced my opinion on above matters on the other forum, "prince albert denies bieng father to JGG" Sorry i will try and catch up. But one last comment while here, she does look exactly like her mother. But that does not mean anything. I tried to see PC pr charlotte in her like most people are saying but did not see it.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Aristocracy

I agree! Let's judge TR once she "actually" does "something." And here's something to chew on regarding the Birth Certificate -- Albert had his lawyers come to California during the paternity case to fight, not the paternity, but rather whether the State of California has jurisdiction... and you can bet those high-priced lawyers knew very well they could have also petitioned the court to have that Birth Certificate amended. It's interesting you mention "jealousy" -- I wonder, it's true isn't it... those out to tarnish NC and TR for their actions, or lack of -- is nothing more than petty jealousy. And how about this young boy and girl -- has anyone ever considered how they, feel or will feel, after they learn of all this.

Which brings me to a VERY INTERESTING observation... those photos of JG in Monaco -- she sure looks like a good-looking, well-rounded happy child -- despite reports and postings to the opposite.
Old 03-02-2006, 11:10 PM
Serene Highness

Why did Tamara take her to Monoco anyway? I would be embarassed if I was Jazmin. :(
Old 03-02-2006, 11:16 PM
Commoner

I might have missed something in prior posts, but does all this mean that if PA travels to California, he can be made to take a paternity test?
Old 03-02-2006, 11:17 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabilo
I'm sorry to say it but i also believe that JGG is his daughter. I mean why would the mother follow up on it all these years if it wasn't. And why would he not just take the DNA if he has not done so which i don't think he has and get it over with. I mean how will he feel later when he does and turns out its his child. I keep telling you all. Albert had no intention of having kids but just can't help himself when having a good time. Probably forgets about protection or who he is at those moments. If he did care and knew it was a possibility, which he did agree he was with her around the same time she concieved then why not just find out. He has never denied he is not, so deep inside he knows its a possibility. I am telling you, its just a matter of time. With her visiting monaco he is going to have to do something about it. I bet you there are other kids out there whos mothers are just probably clever and decided to keep the secret. We will only find out when he dies and all these kids come up for their inheritence.
Because PA is a billionaire and has significant social status, that's why. Who would not want their child to be the daughter/son of a billionaire prince??? Who would push so hard to have their child be fathered by someone that has absolutely nothing, no status, no wealth, no power or anything at all? I can see how she would want to push to have her child be the child of a Prince, a HSH, a member of a rich Royal family with some access to all of those things that come with that elevated social status.

If Albert were a simple barkeep, or some kind of poor chimney sweeper with not prestige or money or power or a rich family, the woman probably would not have ever even given him time of day (even though she herself was a waitress at the time). Money and status is the reason why she keeps running so hard, money and social status is the motivation here (regardless whether it's true of not).

I am not saying Albert to be the innocent, but does anyone really think that TR would be pursuing this so hard for so long if Albert was a known criminal with no social status no rich family or money or some sort of poor low-class social downtrodden outcast or a bum from a poor family or something like that? Just because she put together the money to go to Monaco does not mean that Albert brought her there. There's a picture in the other post where TR is there with the girl as a baby, PA probably did not invite that. If I went to Monaco, I'm certain that no one would start speculating that Albert brought me there...

He has a lot of money and significant social status and she wants her piece (entitled or not), that's all.

It's just my opinion, not a judgement on anyone.