The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 06:39 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
For not saying much before you have a wealth of information and knowledge to share so I want to say good job and your English is very good.
Thank you, I've followed the Grimaldis for close to ten years now and right now I'm taking every escape I can find from studying for my university exams, my verrrrrry boring exams:(.
Another escape will be when I'll find a way to scan and upload prince albert's interviews.:) (I also have about 10 different books about the Grimaldis that I can dig up information from them if you want).
I started to write because I realized that some things were written that I knew were mistake so I decided that it was about time I also start to contribute since a lot of my information came from this group.

The reason I'm uncomfortable in my English is that I only read in English, I have no opportunity to speak or io write so I didn't have much feedback on it.

Tamar:)

Old 02-10-2006, 06:53 PM
Aristocracy

I have a feeling she's THE ONE... He must be very serious about her to have her with him at a world event where he would have to introduce her to heads of state, etc...
I think he is a very careful person----He wouldn't be introducing her to Princess Anne if she were just the flavor of the week. She is dressed "princess style" in a suit and is sitting next to him at the opening ceremony of the olympics. He has known her for years and spent a private holiday in her home town.....
I think we have just seen pictures of the next Princess of Monaco!

Old 02-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Serene Highness

I really would just sit back and watch. So many have been named the future Princess of MOnaco (including Tasha, who was actually presented to his dad as well), that I don't put much into anything, until he actually announces he is getting married. And once the press starts digging, they will come up with the interview she gave and I doubt that he will appreciate that. With all the excitement and the details given, she would first have to learn to shut up to the press. He just had one woman talking to the press, he doesn't need another one to do the same. She has talked once, what if she will do it again when things aren't going quite her way? I hope he packed some condoms this time.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarindi
Thank you, I've followed the Grimaldis for close to ten years now and right now I'm taking every escape I can find from studying for my university exams, my verrrrrry boring exams:(.
Another escape will be when I'll find a way to scan and upload prince albert's interviews.:) (I also have about 10 different books about the Grimaldis that I can dig up information from them if you want).
I started to write because I realized that some things were written that I knew were mistake so I decided that it was about time I also start to contribute since a lot of my information came from this group.

The reason I'm uncomfortable in my English is that I only read in English, I have no opportunity to speak or io write so I didn't have much feedback on it.

Tamar:)
If any of you aren't really sure about your English you can use this translator it works well. http://translate.google.com/translate_tYou are correct about things being written that you knew were mistakes and any help with that is welcome since I won't be around shortly like I have been for personal reasons.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Royal Highness

This photo could belong to funny thread..:p

CAPTION; Prince Albert of Monaco plays with a flashlight that was given to spectators during opening ceremonies for the Turin 2006 Winter Olympic Games in Turin, Italy, Friday, Feb. 10, 2006. Woman at right is not identified...but not for you, girls, at TRF.. :)

(AP Photo/Matt Dunham)
Old 02-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Aristocracy

Charlene resembles the woman on the boating trip from last summer--Where we saw the PA tummy shots...
Old 02-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna
This photo could belong to funny thread..:p

CAPTION; Prince Albert of Monaco plays with a flashlight that was given to spectators during opening ceremonies for the Turin 2006 Winter Olympic Games in Turin, Italy, Friday, Feb. 10, 2006. Woman at right is not identified...but not for you, girls, at TRF.. :)

(AP Photo/Matt Dunham)
Albert is the greatest guy ever . What an amazing sense of humor this family has. The girl looks very sweet. 'Go, take her Al, or take my sister :p '

BTW, what do you guys think, will it be hard for a girl to pass Caro's and Steph's quality check. Albert once mentioned that the two girls like scratching ... if you know what I mean
Old 02-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
Sounds more promising than the others...but if she's with him in Torino and they've been photographed together...could be. I'm crushed.
It ain't over until the fat lady sings and you haven't heard me yet so get your ear plugs and get ready I might turn your hair gray and curl your toes when I let go. Albert will be running holding on to his knickers.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Aristocracy

Prince Albert of Monaco attends the Opening Ceremony of the Turin 2006 Winter Olympic Games on February 10, 2006 at the Olympic Stadium in Turin, Italy. (Photo by Pascal le Segretain/Getty Images)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	56819095.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	227507  
Old 02-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Aristocracy

The above picture shows a man deeply in love!!!
A head of state publicly kissing her in a world forum!!! He is showing her off to the world and doesn't care how many photographers see his love! The ball in March is coming up! I wonder what his press office comments will be--because he's showing his true feelings for her with the world watching...They will spend Valentine's Day together, too! Expect an announcement spring or early summer!
She will be a beautiful princess!!!
Old 02-10-2006, 08:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by teense
Charlene resembles the woman on the boating trip from last summer--Where we saw the PA tummy shots...
Here you go to compare from the Forum threads.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Royal Highness

They look as they have a good time. It's cool for Albert. They seem to fit.

(getty)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	56818813.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	227510   Click image for larger version

Name:	56819998.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	227511   Click image for larger version

Name:	56820453.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	227512   Click image for larger version

Name:	56820454.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	227513  

Name:	56820459.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	227514   Click image for larger version

Name:	56820461.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	227515  
Old 02-10-2006, 11:03 PM
Courtier

I think I agree with paca...it is best to wait and see, but, teense...isn't it pretty to think that PA found happiness after all of the turmoil of '05. I'm not sure what to think right now...I wouldn't say he's deeply in love...obviously smitten...and having a good time...so that could mean a lot of things. Her career is over (swimming) but I dunno...I still think it's the ones we don't see that we have to worry about.

Do you think we should abandon plans, paca?

LadyM...I don't know whether to laugh or be frightened...
Old 02-10-2006, 11:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I think I agree with paca...it is best to wait and see, but, teense...isn't it pretty to think that PA found happiness after all of the turmoil of '05. I'm not sure what to think right now...I wouldn't say he's deeply in love...obviously smitten...and having a good time...so that could mean a lot of things. Her career is over (swimming) but I dunno...I still think it's the ones we don't see that we have to worry about.

Do you think we should abandon plans, paca?

LadyM...I don't know whether to laugh or be frightened...
Laugh I hope I meant for you too. I love to make people laugh.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Laugh I hope I meant for you too. I love to make people laugh.
Okay...thanks...I need a laugh today. :)

Only mentioned PA as head of state at Olympics on NBC tonight...
Old 02-10-2006, 11:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
I really would just sit back and watch. So many have been named the future Princess of MOnaco (including Tasha, who was actually presented to his dad as well), that I don't put much into anything, until he actually announces he is getting married. And once the press starts digging, they will come up with the interview she gave and I doubt that he will appreciate that. With all the excitement and the details given, she would first have to learn to shut up to the press. He just had one woman talking to the press, he doesn't need another one to do the same. She has talked once, what if she will do it again when things aren't going quite her way? I hope he packed some condoms this time.
Paca, the interview is 5 years old...I think he would have heard about it now. He must be interested if he's with her all these years later especially with all of the photos of them together. Then again, last fall he said he wasn't with anyone and wasn't looking -- could this just be Dream Date Part II? (I know I'm obsessing, but it was a little stressful at work today and I really could have done without that third latte...I could do the ski jump right now...without skis! )
Old 02-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Courtier

www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=6&click_id=39&art_id=vn20050906110941821C678034

Per this article, Ms. Wittstock is training for the 2008 games in Beijing. Sorry, sorry....I'm going to bed now...promise.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:13 AM
Serene Highness

so could she be the one? she is at a good age for having children and is very pretty and they seem to get along nicely (of couse everyone does in public)
i was thinking, what makes being a princess so appealing or (to some) is albert so appealing?
whoever he marrys, she will be pick apart by everyone. so, would it really be worth it?
Old 02-11-2006, 02:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=6&click_id=39&art_id=vn20050906110941821C678034

Per this article, Ms. Wittstock is training for the 2008 games in Beijing. Sorry, sorry....I'm going to bed now...promise.
Thanks for the article did you read this?
Quote:
"I'll be back in action at the Mr Price Seagulls Short-course gala at the end of the month, and it will be interesting to see how I go. My main focus is Beijing, so any meet I am selected for will be preparation for the Olympics," she says.

"I have put every non-swimming thing aside and am really motivated and focused. I have been in contact with Ryk (Neethling) and Roland (Schoeman) and they have been hugely supportive."
Like Alicia she want's an Olympic medal. Alicia spent a lot of time at Albert's side while in training. Their first date was when he was seeing Alicia and Nicole and Alexandre wasn't conceived yet. I go along with Paca sit back and watch.
Old 02-11-2006, 04:05 AM
Courtier

I will definitely be sitting back and watching this relationship. Folks, I am in the mood for another Royal Wedding!!!!

Stellad