The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 02:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca

As to whom he is going to marry Donna, where do you get your certainty about the type he is going to marry? I do agree with what you wrote also in other posts with the kind you are describing, but I don't think he is really attracted to this type, although I guess he knows it would be the best choice for himself and his country.
I missed Donna's description of the type PA is going to marry. What type is it? IMHO, Someone who is rail thin does not mean the best choice for PA and his country.

Old 12-29-2005, 02:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Polfoto 29-12-2005 Prince Albert of Monaco, centre red tie, leaves the Childrens Monegasque Educare Center in Khayalitsha, Cape Town, South Africa, Thursday, Dec. 29, 2005. The Prince signed a memorandum of understanding on improving childhood development institutions which has been sponsored by the Monaco Royal Family.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AP528177_guest.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	222372  

Old 12-29-2005, 03:13 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarotonga
I missed Donna's description of the type PA is going to marry. What type is it? IMHO, Someone who is rail thin does not mean the best choice for PA and his country.
Quote:
Donna: Last but not least I think he will not marry a bony woman, but someone who is natural, with soft lines and maternal looking.
You'd have to look in the wife for PA thread to see howels she describe a prospective candidate.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:24 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
Polfoto 29-12-2005 Prince Albert of Monaco, centre red tie
Thanks to Polfoto for that explaination and of course thanks purple for that new pic!
Old 12-29-2005, 05:28 PM
Aristocracy

Pace, have you heard or read anything of an organization created by Nicole named SIPA? I am not sure of the correct name but it is similar. I recently read it on the internet and I am curious of what this organization represents. The article did not go into detail it just mentioned she was starting this starting new organization.

Thanks.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:39 PM
Aristocracy

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_A...856769,00.html
This is a link for an article that describes how PA is helping to fund child care in Africa. Interesting news, with what we have learned from this thread about the child care availability in Monaco.
Maybe he doesn't realize the difficulty working parents have in finding child care in his own country.After reading the posts in todays thread ,I understand that child care for children under the age of 3 is challenging to find in Monaco.
But it is very kind of him to fund the centers abroad--Im sure they are in great need. He seems to have a big heart for children...
Its great that he is on a "private holiday" in South Africa. I bet he has someone special on holiday with him--to ring in the new year...
Old 12-29-2005, 06:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

I will settle this Albert will announce he meet someone.
Old 12-29-2005, 06:52 PM
Courtier

Lady M...please tell how you got your info!! (No sarcasm intended.) How interesting and exciting... Please a few more hints????????????
Old 12-29-2005, 07:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
:) Will he announce an engagement?
Usually ,just a "special relationship" is not "announced"--but an engagement always is...
A lot of proposals take place on New years Eve!
Old 12-29-2005, 07:59 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Oh Dear LadyMacAlpine, please don't tease us with so little information. Please, please elaborate.
Old 12-29-2005, 08:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynda
Pace, have you heard or read anything of an organization created by Nicole named SIPA? I am not sure of the correct name but it is similar. I recently read it on the internet and I am curious of what this organization represents. The article did not go into detail it just mentioned she was starting this starting new organization.

Thanks.
Nope, I haven't heard anything at all, unless she has taken over SIPA to have her pictures distributed directly . She is pretty much a non topic around here. You certainly wouldn't read anything about her in the MC section. And even in the main section only if it has been printed in other press before. One shouldn't forget, that PA owns part of the paper, so they always tread carefully.
Old 12-29-2005, 08:18 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Well, that is a surprise ( I hope it is not the one kissing him the other day, because she will have a very bad stand - and she knows it, as she has mentioned to me). It must be very serious, since he never announces anything until he is certain and if it is sth that is still in its beginnings, he should know better since the poor woman will be terribly scrutinzed for the next few months.

Well, maybe next year we'll be preparing his wedding.
Old 12-29-2005, 08:50 PM
Serene Highness

For the German speakers among us a link to an article about PA. No news really just a short portrait and for once (which will please Sebastian) they are discussing the Caro/Steph relation in a far less dramatic way, then we are used to read.

http://www.gala.de/topstories/index.html?id=104001
Old 12-29-2005, 10:18 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks Paca, One can never tell about Nicole. She is full of surprises...:-D
Old 12-30-2005, 05:31 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
For the German speakers among us a link to an article about PA. No news really just a short portrait and for once (which will please Sebastian) they are discussing the Caro/Steph relation in a far less dramatic way, then we are used to read.

http://www.gala.de/topstories/index.html?id=104001
:) Yeah, thanx. That one pleases me, really :p. It's nicely written.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:48 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
:) Yeah, thanx. That one pleases me, really :p. It's nicely written.
I thought it would. It takes the drama out of all those exaggerated articles. Maybe the journalist wanted to show that she actually can write a story. On the other hand Gala seems to write much better articles, since they don't seem to jump on every "sensation" anymore. I also like the portrait of PA. And it's true, whenever there is sth about him circling, it never lasts very long. There might be pics of Nicole around, but they don't make it frontpage anymore, because everyone knows who she is and there is nothing new.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:55 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I thought it would. It takes the drama out of all those exaggerated articles. Maybe the journalist wanted to show that she actually can write a story. On the other hand Gala seems to write much better articles, since they don't seem to jump on every "sensation" anymore. I also like the portrait of PA. And it's true, whenever there is sth about him circling, it never lasts very long. There might be pics of Nicole around, but they don't make it frontpage anymore, because everyone knows who she is and there is nothing new.
Yes, I think you're right.
BTW you seem to be brilliant in german :)
Old 12-30-2005, 07:07 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Yes, I think you're right.
BTW you seem to be brilliant in german :)
That's probably because it is my mothertongue and since that wasn't enough for me, I studied German literature.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:57 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
That's probably because it is my mothertongue and since that wasn't enough for me, I studied German literature.
Ahh, cool - it's my mothertongue as well :) ... sorry didn't know it is yours too:o:p ...
Old 12-30-2005, 09:40 AM
Aristocracy

It would be very nice if Prince Albert find someone and get married before he's 50.. Monaco is in crisis for a new princess!! What do you think?