HSH Prince Albert Current Events 13 : Nov.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so prince alberts should stick with sports & dating? or does he has passions in other areas?

semisquare said:
so prince alberts should stick with sports & dating? or does he has passions in other areas?
considering the size of his belly, I think he has given up active sport and resigned to the sort you practise sitting down. Maybe he will give up dating too...;)

Donna said:
I think he is building up an excuse to come to Iceland, i.e. his North pole expedition. And maybe he is tuning himself down in temperature by keeping his surroundings freezing cold.
or maybe he just needs a reason to justify the extra body fat ;) I don't think I want to be one of the dogs pulling that sleigh.

I mean it is one thing to grow into his dads shoes, but he is overdoing it if at his age he already wants to grow into his suits.;) :D ( I heard that the rich can be very frugal though...)

Though at the moment his tailor is doing a decent job in covering up, but for how long...?

lol, how long will he be on this trip to the north pole? why is he going,doesnt he have a country to run?

semisquare said:
lol, how long will he be on this trip to the north pole? why is he going,doesnt he have a country to run?
it's about a week or so in order to commemorate albert I and also to draw attention to global warming. if you go the thread with the video links, you can find more info.

Quote from Paca-"or maybe he just needs a reason to justify the extra body fat ;) I don't think I want to be one of the dogs pulling that sleigh."

You are so funny Paca! Ha! Ha! Ha!
OR ---- at this time of year, and since he's going to the North Pole,
Ho! Ho! Ho!

Since we've reached ten pages, time for a new thread!

You can find the newest thread here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom