The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 08:17 AM
Aristocracy

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix_u.htm

SIGHTINGS

PRINCE Albert of Monaco, here on a cash-collecting trip, making out at Frederick's with a pretty blonde who led him out the door ...

Does "making out" perhaps have more than one meaning?

Old 11-02-2005, 09:17 AM
Courtier

No, it doesn't, I had just missed that, but I think it might have been the press exagerating what they saw to sell the story. That or the blond was another girl and not Grace, as I doubt he was making out in public with his first cousin...

Kisses

Old 11-02-2005, 04:16 PM
Aristocracy

Does anybody knows about horoscope predictions about PA for next year?
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsh1969
Does anybody knows about horoscope predictions about PA for next year?
He's getting married next year.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Aristocracy

LMAO

Lady Mac, that's the "yearly" prediction for PA since he was 18
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
LMAO

Lady Mac, that's the "yearly" prediction for PA since he was 18
I'm not into horoscope predictions. I was correct earlier this year when I said his life was going to change and the year hasn't ended yet.
Old 11-03-2005, 07:01 AM
Aristocracy

Well, Lady MacAlpine.

Do you know what kind of woman he will marry next year? or anything about her? I know what I have said and I stick to it but what do you feel?

Best regards
Donna
Old 11-03-2005, 09:39 AM
Aristocracy

Donna: there was somebody in this forum that long ago say he was going to marry a woman:
1- like his sisters, i guess brunette and glamorous?,
2- that she was going to be a well seasoned woman, like a person who has had her share of tragedies and was strong and smart,
3- she was going to be born in another country, with another language that will tie her with another culture? and hence improving the tourism and economy of Monaco

let's me see if I find the comment in this thread somewhere, but so far this is the kind of woman imo he will marry:)
Old 11-03-2005, 09:45 AM
Courtier

We can see him marrying to a top model or an actress. Maybe someone like Nicole Kidman who resembles a lot to his mother.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Serene Highness

well i hope he has a nice wedding lady mac, do u think his wedding will have world wide coverage like charles and diana's wedding?
Old 11-04-2005, 12:23 AM
Nobility

Just my two cents...

I do not believe the Fredricks story, just sounds untrue and ficticious.

I do think PA might marry but it would not be coved like Charles and Di. There is a language barrier that keeps the American public out of the "loop" in Monoco. Not so in Britian. For example. When Rainer died, there were a few moments on the nightly news devoted to it, like 3. When Queen Elizabeth dies, they will broadcast the funneral live. There are also strong historical ties with Britian, lots of Americans do business over in the UK, BBC is broadcast on american television....etc....
Old 11-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Donna: there was somebody in this forum that long ago say he was going to marry a woman:
1- like his sisters, i guess brunette and glamorous?,
2- that she was going to be a well seasoned woman, like a person who has had her share of tragedies and was strong and smart,
3- she was going to be born in another country, with another language that will tie her with another culture? and hence improving the tourism and economy of Monaco

let's me see if I find the comment in this thread somewhere, but so far this is the kind of woman imo he will marry:)
Sounds like that woman would be me!:p
Old 11-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Aristocracy

HERE you go, Lillia look into the a Wife for PA thread:)
Old 11-04-2005, 11:28 PM

Does anyone know of or can get a guest list of Prince Albert's enthronement this month?

Thanks!!
Old 11-05-2005, 02:07 AM
Serene Highness

well, lillia can i come to the wedding..lol i'll even bring a gift
Old 11-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
KingMichaelDoes anyone know of or can get a guest list of Prince Albert's enthronement this month?
the VIP list should be published in the local paper a few days ahead. Further you will see M. Proust (Ministre d'etat), M.Valerie (Pres. conseille national), M. Marsan (maire) etc. basically everyone considered important in MC will attend as well as friends of the family. It is customary that a number of seats are available to the Monegasques and since that was the case during the funeral, I don't see why that would be different this time. The Tedeum will be with slight alterations the same as in July.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Aristocracy

This is an interesting article ------------ The Observer,UK Nov. 6th
The pleasure principality

Exclusive: Prince Albert of Monaco talks to Peter Kurth about his mother, his mistress and his secret son

Sunday November 6, 2005
The Observer

(You need to scroll down to the "Observer Magazine" section.)
Old 11-07-2005, 01:03 AM
Nobility

Alexandre Eric Stephane.....

Has this always been his full name or did he get another middle name? Because I'm confussed...
Old 11-07-2005, 04:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
Alexandre Eric Stephane.....

Has this always been his full name or did he get another middle name? Because I'm confussed...
No, I think it has always been this name. I knew there was something with 'Stephane' ... I think that's cute ... as some dedication to Al's lil' sister :)
Old 11-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
No, I think it has always been this name. I knew there was something with 'Stephane' ... I think that's cute ... as some dedication to Al's lil' sister :)
He was born Eric Alexandre Stephane. Stephan in English or Steven. It was changed from Eric to Alexandre when she changed their last name so I read.