The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 09-20-2005, 03:29 PM
Gabriella's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: , United States
Posts: 1,746
HSH Prince Albert Current Events 12 : Sept.2005 - Nov.2005

Welcome to the newest thread dedicated to all the latest news about Prince Albert. Happy Posting!

Please remember our posting rules when posting. Remember to credit your sources when posting photos.

You can find the previous thread here: http://theroyalforums.com/forums/sho...156#post288156
__________________

__________________
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. ~ Les Brown
  #2  
Old 09-20-2005, 05:40 PM
hsh1969's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Orlando, United States
Posts: 130
i was in the NY and WA-DC area during the UN meetings and all the politiking-money-power compound there, thru this week, and I saw PA II (granted he was coming out as we were coming in) so, the last time we saw him (3 years ago) he looked good for his age, but his time he is not holding on too well. He was smiling coyly as always but he has got the Prince Rainier cold stare as well. It's very lonely at the top and betrayal hurts at any level. There is a ton of crap going on at the rumor mill and I hope (probably) none is true. The latest; the count for PAII "kids" does not stop at Eric Coste and Jazmin Rotolo. So let me see if I can gather more info but it looks like mere gossip and payback to me.
__________________

__________________
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
  #3  
Old 09-20-2005, 09:03 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Miami, United States
Posts: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsh1969
i was in the NY and WA-DC area during the UN meetings and all the politiking-money-power compound there, thru this week, and I saw PA II ... the last time we saw him (3 years ago) he looked good for his age, but this time he is not holding on too well. He was smiling coyly as always but he has got the Prince Rainier cold stare as well. It's very lonely at the top and betrayal hurts at any level. There is a ton of crap going on at the rumor mill and I hope (probably) none is true...

I often hear men say how grounded they feel being married. I hope one day, Albert will get to feel this luxury.
__________________
  #4  
Old 09-20-2005, 10:38 PM
hsh1969's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Orlando, United States
Posts: 130
you know that's sort of like I thought afterward, but he will need a woman with the beauty of Caroline, the warmth of Stephanie and the character of Rainier, there was a "Damsel-Princess" in Grace but that was her time and her duty. I don't like comparisons Monaco had a PG and with one was enough. The next princess however will have to bite the silver, gold, copper and bring every bullet of every metal there is to take care of, because it's not going to be easy.
__________________
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
  #5  
Old 09-21-2005, 12:08 AM
lynda's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: RANDALLSTOWN, United States
Posts: 235
Hi HSH,
I am sure this is caddy gossip. No one really knows what happened in these relationships. We will never be privy to any of this information.


Being in conferences/meetings all day and dealing with many personalities can take its toll on anybody. Politics is never an easy task and with all of the bullcrap that goes on behind closed doors can contribute to the aging process. :)



PA has been trained since a young lad to take on this big responsibility. Presently he is now governing his principality so the spotlight is shining on him and everybody is examining and critiquing all things.



PA is just getting his feet wet on running his country without his fatherís guidance. PR is no longer here to advise him. I feel he will do a great job. These are big shoes to fill and his doting father is no longer around to protect him. In due time it will all come together and he will be a great leader. People just need to give him a chance and stop digging into his personal life.



I feel optimistic PA will be fine. All of this gossiping will soon pass like everything else.
__________________
  #6  
Old 09-21-2005, 12:20 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynda
Hi HSH,
I am sure this is caddy gossip. No one really knows what happened in these relationships. We will never be privy to any of this information.


Being in conferences/meetings all day and dealing with many personalities can take its toll on anybody. Politics is never an easy task and with all of the bullcrap that goes on behind closed doors can contribute to the aging process. :)



PA has been trained since a young lad to take on this big responsibility. Presently he is now governing his principality so the spotlight is shining on him and everybody is examining and critiquing all things.



PA is just getting his feet wet on running his country without his fatherís guidance. PR is no longer here to advise him. I feel he will do a great job. These are big shoes to fill and his doting father is no longer around to protect him. In due time it will all come together and he will be a great leader. People just need to give him a chance and stop digging into his personal life.



I feel optimistic PA will be fine. All of this gossiping will soon pass like everything else.
I agree. Prince Albert has very big shoes to fill. His UN address this year made me, combined with the recent NY Times article, made me more optimistic about his reign. He certainly was trained by the best, his father! Rainier was amazing, the way he modernized Monaco, the way he foresaw the necessary changes. He set a great example for his son. Albert obviously has the reverence for Rainier's vision that one should. I feel very confident he will try to continue the path Rainier set out on. Albert has a good heart.
He should be more careful though.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
  #7  
Old 09-21-2005, 07:33 AM
mw7060a's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 229
I came across this article on PA. I thought it was pretty good, and found it to be positive. :)

http://www.etoile.co.uk/Columns/Gioffredo/050921.html
__________________
  #8  
Old 09-21-2005, 08:40 AM
hsh1969's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Orlando, United States
Posts: 130
Hi everybody: it seems we need some "Botox" shipment going to Monaco (just kidding).
Independently that age takes it's toll and PAII is closer to 50 than to 40, also loneliness takes a heavy burden. At that age I don't imagine anybody you does need a loyal-friendly partner, even dogs look for company. That's why I don't blame him for all his failures, he is a prince but also a human being, so failures for him and for the rest of us as humans is not a option, it's a life's rite. I don't doubt that he'll be (I do believe he is already) a good prince, but in Monaco a good heart and smile will only take you so long. Time has passed since PR took Monaco and thru his dealings (which by the way many will find some of those dealings very questionable by today more transparent standards) and made an "it" place. Monaco needed PR at that time the same way Monaco needs PA now. The only shoes he has to fill are his own, every morning he gets up to take his job. Monaco is a different "moster" now as I have heard my husband and my father in law said (both of them has dealt with Monaco's business at different times and not necessarily with the princely family). Press and technology has made things more transparent and efficient, and Albert has inherit the throne in this techno age and (this I know by personal involment) he also is trying to be a more globally responsible person than his father was.

I don't know if any of you read that the way he described the way he is ruling is "By the Grace of God" so God will bring the right person for him and the principality.
__________________
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
  #9  
Old 09-21-2005, 10:37 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NY, United States
Posts: 120
It's not an article, with supporting sources, it's a gossip opinion.
__________________
  #10  
Old 09-21-2005, 11:25 AM
Gaia's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 109
I feel I should be lighting candles in churches to assist the Prince in finding a suitable mate. The sooner he has one, the sooner the ex girlfriends will cease to be interesting to the media. The visits with the offspring might become more frequent too.
__________________
  #11  
Old 09-21-2005, 11:39 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia
I feel I should be lighting candles in churches to assist the Prince in finding a suitable mate. The sooner he has one, the sooner the ex girlfriends will cease to be interesting to the media. The visits with the offspring might become more frequent too.
But some women who marry men with children are petty and jealous and they try to separate the man from his children by other women. evil stepmothers, I have a personal problem with them. I am the victim of one myself. women can be so irritating like that, all petty and ridiculous. I hope Albert's wife is a sweetie who welcomes Alexandre with open arms and sees him as adding to her life instead of as a threat. But sadly, that's not likely, because most women are jerks when they feel someone might take away their man.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
  #12  
Old 09-21-2005, 02:20 PM
hsh1969's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Orlando, United States
Posts: 130
Sweetie? no this woman will have to come with a 20 ft whip. Love for children is a given. And the ex-girlfriends will come down, if you notice there is very little or nothing being said about them or the kid lately. And I refuse to talk about them, because the more you mention them the more time it's takes them to go away. (they are not part of the princely family anyway)
__________________
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
  #13  
Old 09-21-2005, 02:27 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsh1969
Sweetie? no this woman will have to come with a 20 ft whip. Love for children is a given. And the ex-girlfriends will come down, if you notice there is very little or nothing being said about them or the kid lately. And I refuse to talk about them, because the more you mention them the more time it's takes them to go away. (they are not part of the princely family anyway)
This is an excellent point, I like it, I'm glad I read it and today I am going to adopt it for myself:p

it reminds me I still don't want to be one of those people who cannot get enough of something they can't stand. :)
__________________
  #14  
Old 09-21-2005, 03:35 PM
rarotonga's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
But some women who marry men with children are petty and jealous and they try to separate the man from his children by other women. evil stepmothers, I have a personal problem with them. I am the victim of one myself. women can be so irritating like that, all petty and ridiculous. I hope Albert's wife is a sweetie who welcomes Alexandre with open arms and sees him as adding to her life instead of as a threat. But sadly, that's not likely, because most women are jerks when they feel someone might take away their man.
I sure am fortunate to have a nice stepmother. From the very start, she always encouraged the bond between me and my father. In fact, she would buy airfare tickets for me to visit them. She shares with me family problems of bringing up my half-sisters.
__________________
  #15  
Old 09-22-2005, 06:33 AM
AquaMarine's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Posts: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
But some women who marry men with children are petty and jealous and they try to separate the man from his children by other women. evil stepmothers, I have a personal problem with them. I am the victim of one myself. women can be so irritating like that, all petty and ridiculous. I hope Albert's wife is a sweetie who welcomes Alexandre with open arms and sees him as adding to her life instead of as a threat. But sadly, that's not likely, because most women are jerks when they feel someone might take away their man.
"Sweetie with open arms?"
As to me, I could not be so primitively jealous, I would prefer just civilized communication. But imagine how a woman with such greedy and cold flame in eyes (look at her pic: http://www.vsd.fr/) is able to bring up her child to love a man (who didn't want to marry his mother) and wife of this man (who took the position his mother could grasp)? I have big doubts that this boy in some years later (and especially 25 years later) will be sincerely kind and positive to Albert and his possible wife. I am sure Nicole will have a hand in it. I think it is not that situation when Albert' wife is obliged to meet Alex (or Nicole) with "open arms" seeing quite opposite attitude...Just a polite smile as a matter of courtesy will be fine, but nothing more
__________________
"Sometimes we should leave it to God"
  #16  
Old 09-22-2005, 08:55 AM
hsh1969's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Orlando, United States
Posts: 130
Aquamarine and the rest of the gang: I could not agree more; regarding what position the wife of PA should take? go with the flow. This is the reason I don't like to talk about the ex-girlfriends or possible offsprings: they are not part of the princely family and even PA wants it that way, otherwise you could find the pix of the kid in the monaco.gouv page, and he is not even mentioned. NOT because of the kid it's not worthy, but just because he is not the only child this woman has, but apparently for some people since he is the only one coming from "a very $pecial gene pool" is the only one that matters. I feel bad for all the kids, whether they are really PA's kids or not. That's why I think when NC went to the TV she didn't want anybody there, not because she is somebody special, but because she might be afraid of "questions" and people in a talk show does not hold back (just watch Jerry Springer show if you can hold the sight for 5 secs). I don't know if you remember that when P Diana of Wales was in a travel or something I just don't remember, she was not seen with the kids, and the press had a field day with her and people would yell at her in the streets where are the kids? So thats why I don't like to talk about any of the ex-girlfriends, because what they are looking for is fame and $pecial treatment and using the kids (all of kids) to further their crazy agenda. I dont care whether any kid was born out one night stand or an extremely blessed family, they are people.

Maybe I'am to passionate but I can not see how this women could occupied any space in here, they might think they could be a good princess but I'd rather see them being excellent mothers.:)
__________________
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
  #17  
Old 09-22-2005, 05:51 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Miami, United States
Posts: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMarine
"Sweetie with open arms?"
As to me, I could not be so primitively jealous, I would prefer just civilized communication. But imagine how a woman with such greedy and cold flame in eyes (look at her pic: http://www.vsd.fr/) is able to bring up her child to love a man (who didn't want to marry his mother) and wife of this man (who took the position his mother could grasp)? I have big doubts that this boy in some years later (and especially 25 years later) will be sincerely kind and positive to Albert and his possible wife. I am sure Nicole will have a hand in it. I think it is not that situation when Albert' wife is obliged to meet Alex (or Nicole) with "open arms" seeing quite opposite attitude...Just a polite smile as a matter of courtesy will be fine, but nothing more
Most respectfully, AquaMarine, I disagree with you on this point. I do think not only civility, but also love, communication, & respect can and will exist. :)
__________________
  #18  
Old 09-23-2005, 02:38 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMarine
"Sweetie with open arms?"
As to me, I could not be so primitively jealous, I would prefer just civilized communication. But imagine how a woman with such greedy and cold flame in eyes (look at her pic: http://www.vsd.fr/) is able to bring up her child to love a man (who didn't want to marry his mother) and wife of this man (who took the position his mother could grasp)? I have big doubts that this boy in some years later (and especially 25 years later) will be sincerely kind and positive to Albert and his possible wife. I am sure Nicole will have a hand in it. I think it is not that situation when Albert' wife is obliged to meet Alex (or Nicole) with "open arms" seeing quite opposite attitude...Just a polite smile as a matter of courtesy will be fine, but nothing more
I am sorry, Aquamarine, I cannot totally agree with you. I think a stepmother should do everything she can to make her husband's child feel comfortable in the situation. Sure, if the child is unreasonable, that's a different story. But it's just a matter of needing to feel safe and comfortable in the situation, the stepmother has a duty to embrace her husband's child. And why not? Why not love the child of the man you commit to? Why wouldn't you love your husband's child?

(And a side to hsh..., love for children is not a given for all people. It is for me, it probably is for you, and it is for some, but not all. There are some serious jerks in the world who don't give a darn about anyone but themselves, not even children.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
  #19  
Old 09-23-2005, 07:15 AM
Suonymona's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: *******, United States
Posts: 830
That is an interesting question.

WHAT IF you were the Princess Bride? Should PA's wife go out of her way to include "the kid" (and Nicole until he's old enough to be alone) in official and/or family activities?

Would PA be more interested in only having his legitimate family on display? Or would he not be 'allowed' to behave in such a manner?

His sisters' families still occasionally spend time together (outside official functions). Would they too welcome "the kid" and Nicole or only the wife and kiddies?

Ann
__________________
  #20  
Old 09-23-2005, 10:30 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
That is an interesting question.

WHAT IF you were the Princess Bride? Should PA's wife go out of her way to include "the kid" (and Nicole until he's old enough to be alone) in official and/or family activities?

Would PA be more interested in only having his legitimate family on display? Or would he not be 'allowed' to behave in such a manner?

His sisters' families still occasionally spend time together (outside official functions). Would they too welcome "the kid" and Nicole or only the wife and kiddies?

Ann
Why wouldn't the Grimaldis welcome Alexandre into their family? They might not like Nicole, but Alex is blood. He's certainly not the first illegitimate Grimaldi, so why would be the first to be excluded on account of that minor fact?
__________________

__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HSH Prince Albert Current Events 10 : Aug.2005 - Sept.2005 Gabriella Current Events Archive 190 09-02-2005 08:54 PM
HSH Prince Albert Current Events 9 : July 2005 - Aug.2005 Gabriella Current Events Archive 203 08-08-2005 04:00 PM
HSH Prince Albert Current Events 8 : June 2005 - July 2005 Gabriella Current Events Archive 159 07-20-2005 08:58 PM
HSH Prince Albert Current Events 6 : May 2005 - June 2005 Gabriella Current Events Archive 137 06-03-2005 11:26 PM
HSH Prince Albert Current Events 3 : Jan.2005 - Apr.2005 Lyonnaise Current Events Archive 155 04-08-2005 04:12 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth bourbon-parma charlene chris o'neill crown prince felipe crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri infanta cristina infanta elena infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg ottoman pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince joachim prince laurent prince pieter-christiaan princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess claire princess elisabeth princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marie princess mary princess of asturias queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia spain state visit wedding william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]