HSH Prince Albert Current Events 12 : Sept.2005 - Nov.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
biboquinhas said:
YES I HEARD IT TODAY and as far as I know !Hola only gives true information and I saw it int their web site so I think it's true! Money calls money! celebrity calls celebrity!

I am going to make a resume of this history and explain because I do not believe myself.

To clarify that the Hola!, it defines the history how "rocambolesca", it means that the history does not seem to them to be credible. Only it says that what is published in Germany and I do not believe that of for certain the history.

According to Bunte, its source is the Spanish press. Well then, up to yesterday that this news appeared in this german magazine, no Spanish journalist had said at all on this topic. Therefore this it is the first lie of the article. The Spanish means only have gathered the German news, and almost nobody believes it. They take it to laugh, though confess they likes to speak about the topic.

Sylianne has spoken in a Spanish program of television. She has said that nothing knows of this history, that a journalist asked him about the girl, and that she said that the girl seemed to her very likely and that Grace should like it. But that she has never said that a relation should exist and that of this topic she does not know anything.

On the other hand, it is difficult enough that Telma and Alberto could speak very much during the Royal Wedding, since they never coincided with the same table.

Telma has passed the first 5 months of the year in Asia, and in June the press spañola photographed her in very affectionate attitude with a companion of work. Therefore, and its imposible that exists a relation from last year.

Telma is a polite and discreet girl, which has never liked that she chases the press. She lives dedicated through her work and is a shame that her there is the involved one in this history.

Last edited:
biboquinhas said:
NOT ERICA IS TELMAAAAAAAA

I believe that is no the well-read one the article in German of Bunte.
The article says that probably the small sister, to Erica also should like the princes. Because of it the article demonstrates his ignorance, because Erica is married and has a girl .

To think it is necessary to read well the information.:mad:

Albert opening Monaco's ' Fete de la Biere - Oktoberfest' ...

... I wonder where Steph is, normally she isn't far from where the delicious beer is :p:)...

(sipa)

Attachments

• 00518390_000001.bro.jpg
    00518390_000001.bro.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 00518390_000005.bro.jpg
    00518390_000005.bro.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 00518390_000006.bro.jpg
    00518390_000006.bro.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 181
Regarding PA's future wife including Alexandre - this was wudb the sensible thing. I'm not sure wot kind of relationship PA has wid his son @the moment. Any women marrying PA wud have to put up with being endlessly compared to PGrace and that wudb a HUGE burden to carry. Not to mention the lack of privacy etc....

As 4PA marrying an American and that making him more famous in the US - depends on who he marries. If its say a huge movie star - then yes. If its Ms/Miss Jane Average...then no!!!! The press wud not be that interested.

Monaco is a tiny principality. Nice to live there and look @but it has very little influence in world affairs. As far as i know it doesn't have half the social problems of other countries. Mayb thats a good thing.

Re: the relation w/ Thelma Ortiz, in the El Mundo's cronicas they are saying that if it's true that they are together, her b-day is on the 26th of October (tomorrow) and he "should" be there for the celebration. But they (the press) are not taking the issue too seriously. Even saying that in that relationship she'll be the one losing because of the kid and his mother and that PA is no longer a good candidate:confused:. www.elmundo.es and go into Cronicas is in Spanish thou

PA is going to be on Larry King Live Wednesday...It should be an interesting interview!

teense said:
PA is going to be on Larry King Live Wednesday...It should be an interesting interview!
Larry King will be the host for the Princess Grace Awards Wednesday night.

hsh1969 said:
Re: the relation w/ Thelma Ortiz, in the El Mundo's cronicas they are saying that if it's true that they are together, her b-day is on the 26th of October (tomorrow) and he "should" be there for the celebration. But they (the press) are not taking the issue too seriously. Even saying that in that relationship she'll be the one losing because of the kid and his mother and that PA is no longer a good candidate:confused:. www.elmundo.es and go into Cronicas is in Spanish thou
Albert will be on Larry King Live on the 26th and at the Princess Grace Awards in New York. Is the celebration in NY? Odd if he is seeing her Tamara Rotolo will be celebrating her 44 birthday on the 25. He might have a thing for Scorpio's like his mother.

Last edited:
I think "Larry King Live" will be a taped interview... :) Probably better,so it can be edited.
Yes, the Princess Grace awards are in New york that evening at Cipriani....

teense said:
I think "Larry King Live" will be a taped interview... :) Probably better,so it can be edited.
Yes, the Princess Grace awards are in New york that evening at Cipriani....
Thank you I was making a statement. Just pointing it out to those who weren't aware of it.

Last edited:
semisquare said:
that could be a good thing for all who believe in that sort of stuff

I believe in "that sort of stuff"! (I mean serious horoscopes) ;) And though my birthday is on Oct 28 and I know about Scorpio almost everything :) , I am not sure in absolute compatability of Picses and Scorpio. As a true Scorpio I could not trust such eluding Water type of Zodiak fully. It would be very funny life "a la guerre comme a la guerre" :D No, no, no, he needs not so complicated sign as Scirpio :cool:, but someone more down-to-earth and sane like Virgo, Capricorn or Taurus :)

AquaMarine said:
No, no, no, he needs not so complicated sign as Scorpio :cool:, but someone more down-to-earth and sane like Virgo, Capricorn or Taurus :)

Or a Sagittarius...like me :p

teense said:

Could someone please provide a link to either the script or the video itself if possible after the interview? I remember someone putting a link to the script of the last interview with Larry King a while ago. I can’t find it any longer.

Thanks in advance.

Why in particular do you think it should be interesting? His love life or something else?
Regards
Donna

Well, I guess Thelma will be blowing her own candles then:D . Or maybe she'll show up tonight:rolleyes: .

By the horoscope a perfect match for Piscis is a Cancer, go figure.(they will be eating and dreaming):eek:

I'm a Taurus, but im soo taken and soo pregnant with my fourth child that too late and happy:)

Last edited:
teense said:

I fail completely to see why he is constantly giving interviews, wanting to keep his private life for himself. Of course all people are interested in is his love life and I bet you thousand times that he will say that there is no one special in his life and that he is too busy to look.
Donna

I agree with you Donna--I really don't think he should give interviews...Maybe Larry King offered to give hime "Soft Ball" (Light and easy) questions in exchange for him being the Master of Ceremonies at the Princess Grace Awards tonight...Who knows?
I always find it fascinating to see how people conduct themselves during interviews...Maybe he was given the questions in advance, so he could give well thought-out answers....
You have to give him credit for being so accessible..

Also, PA will be on Good Morning America (USA-ABC ).I believe its tomorrow(thursday) morning...
On the ABC Good Morning America website they call it a "candid" interview...

Donna said:
I fail completely to see why he is constantly giving interviews...
Donna

Could it be because he represents an entire country?

Very cool! Thanks for the info. I'll be watching.

semisquare said:
why is he now doing so many interviews?

You tell me. How many interviews (in any language) has he done this year?

As for the reasons, 1) Monaco is partially dependent upon tourists revenue. Tourist revenue is promoted through public relations. Interviews are a form of public relations; 2) PA has an agenda (environmental issues, raising the level of subsistence of those less fortunate in life than you and I, protecting children from abuse, actively fighting AIDS, etc.) that he is beginning to pursue; 3) Monaco's other forms of revenue (banking activities, manufacturing, etc.) are partially dependent upon having good relations with people spread all over the globe and interviews are one form of cultivating those good relations; 4) the Princely family is the primary difference that makes Monaco...well, Monaco. (and, doing the interview with Mr. King may have been part of the deal to get him to MC the event happening tonight.)

Let's think for a moment, how many interviews have other heads of state of France, Italy, Japan, Canada or Mexico had in the past year? Once you think about it, I believe PA's limited exposure (This is his first interview in English since he's was ensconced in his present position.) has helped Monaco quite a bit.

Wow..I am watching and Larry asked him about his son, the rumors of his sexuality, whether his son will inherit the throne, which of course he cannot as is illegitimate, and and is extremely frank with his questions.

He is asking about Rainier's temper and so on..

Prince Albert seems a little shy and is soft spoken and stutters a little.

But, when you listen to him talk he has no accent and is very "Americanized" in many respects...more so than his two sisters.

I know he went to school here in the U.S.

Lady Marmalade said:
Wow..I am watching and Larry asked him about his son, the rumors of his sexuality, whether his son will inherit the throne, which of course he cannot as is illegitimate, and and is extremely frank with his questions.

He is asking about Rainier's temper and so on..

Prince Albert seems a little shy and is soft spoken and stutters a little.

But, when you listen to him talk he has no accent and is very "Americanized" in many respects...more so than his two sisters.

I know he went to school here in the U.S.
Thanks but what did he say about those questions? Some of us cant watch CNN

Donna said:
Could someone please provide a link to either the script or the video itself if possible after the interview? I remember someone putting a link to the script of the last interview with Larry King a while ago. I can’t find it any longer.

Thanks in advance.

Why in particular do you think it should be interesting? His love life or something else?
Regards
Donna
This is the link to the 2004 interview. I posted it earlier but apparently it didn't take as I have been having trouble even in PM since the Hurricane. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0411/18/lkl.01.html

Men did he stuttered tonight or what? i was about to grab him by the neck and make him finish his sentences, Larry King was so nice to him, usually Larry "helps" the interviewee? a lot but today he was so patient with Al.

He did not say anything especial IMO, his father was very sick and kind of hopeless at the end. That PR had a very bad temper with everybody family included, but that his outbursts will die down as soon as it started. He did not talk about his sisters. What I really liked was when he said that when his father died, even thou he was the head of the state, he was more concerned about his family and the way they were taking it ( i guess estefanie). That next year he will go dogsledding to the North Pole.

When LK went to break saying we will come back with a break story and all the film they were showing was of PG, I though, well there comes the marriage, but it was the North pole thing.

Source: Getty Images

HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco attends the 2005 Princess Grace Foundation-USA Awards Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street October 26, 2005 in New York City.

Attachments

• 56018470.jpg
    56018470.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 56018472.jpg
    56018472.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 129
  • 56018474.jpg
    56018474.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 56018477.jpg
    56018477.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 56018480.jpg
    56018480.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 131
Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the third picture: he is difusing the lady's advances:D

No, not tonight, tomorrow doesn't look good either, what about never is never good for you?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom