The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 10:43 AM
Aristocracy

I don't think it will be necessary for his future wife to go out of her way to include the boy in family gatherings. Special visiting hours will be set up (if the mother agrees) and the boy will participate in whatever is scheduled for those hours/days. I am sure he will never participate in public events.

It is quite common, at least here in Iceland, that people have children, split, get together with another partner and children from both sides mingle like nothing is more natural. If you love your partner you will love everything that comes with him, including his children from previous relationships. Being in a large complicated family is often more fun than a closed tight "perfect" family.

Ex-spouses should be able to mingle with new spouses and everyone live in happy harmony. That how it is in Iceland. But then again, Iceland is such a special country with old souls. Not every country has that.

Regards
Donna

Old 09-23-2005, 11:33 AM
Courtier

I´ve just heard on TV that there are rumours that Telma Ortiz(sister of Letizia)is dating Prince Albert.Has somebody heard about this before?

Old 09-23-2005, 12:29 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv
I´ve just heard on TV that there are rumours that Telma Ortiz(sister of Letizia)is dating Prince Albert.Has somebody heard about this before?
Yes, I 've heard it ,too
Old 09-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Heir Apparent

I´ve heard that too. But I´m like you from a german-speaking country, so we are probably all refering on the same german TV-show, which has gotten this news obviously from a german tabloid. So it´s probably made up.
But I must say, I love the idea. Telma would seem different to the women, who were usually rumoured to be his girlfriends. She would be IMO the perfect choice.
Old 09-23-2005, 03:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
I´ve heard that too. But I´m like you from a german-speaking country, so we are probably all refering on the same german TV-show, which has gotten this news obviously from a german tabloid. So it´s probably made up.
But I must say, I love the idea. Telma would seem different to the women, who were usually rumoured to be his girlfriends. She would be IMO the perfect choice.
Is she the one that was on the boat with him a few weeks ago before he said
Quote:
He said he was not involved with anyone now and was too busy to look.

Old 09-23-2005, 03:32 PM
Courtier

Yes,I think we mean the same show.I don´t think it is true but I´m sure the media would love it.Here´s the article in German:

Gibt es eine Neue?
BRISANT | 23.09.2005 | 17:15 Uhr
Claudia Schiffer und Schauspielerin Alexandra Kamp werden Amouren mit Fürst Albert von Monaco nachgesagt. Zuletzt geriet er mit der dunkelhäutigen Stewardess Nicole Coste in die Schlagzeilen. Ein gemeinsamer Sohn war das Ergebnis ihrer Liason.
Jetzt soll ihn eine schöne Spanierin verzaubert haben. Telma Ortiz ist 31 Jahre jung, äußerst intelligent und sprachgewandt. Ihre ältere Schwester Letizia ist die spanische Kronprinzessin. Die machte beide auf ihrer Hochzeit miteinander bekannt. Bis spät in die Nacht hätten sich die beiden ganz angeregt unterhalten und dann die Adressen ausgetauscht. Nun soll es auch schon zu mehreren heimlichen Treffen gekommen sein. Doch bisher schweigt der monegassische Hof.
Heiko Engelkes, ARD-Korrespondent, der Fürst Albert auch privat kennt, sagt zu den Gerüchten:
...sagte mir mal ganz persönlich, habe noch nicht die richtige Frau gefunden, ...ich denke, die Frau, die er sucht, muss wie seine Mutter sein... sein Weg ist mit jungen Frauen gepflastert.
Heiko Engelkes
ARD-Korrespondent
Old 09-23-2005, 03:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv
Yes,I think we mean the same show.I don´t think it is true but I´m sure the media would love it.Here´s the article in German:

Gibt es eine Neue?
BRISANT | 23.09.2005 | 17:15 Uhr
Claudia Schiffer und Schauspielerin Alexandra Kamp werden Amouren mit Fürst Albert von Monaco nachgesagt. Zuletzt geriet er mit der dunkelhäutigen Stewardess Nicole Coste in die Schlagzeilen. Ein gemeinsamer Sohn war das Ergebnis ihrer Liason.
Jetzt soll ihn eine schöne Spanierin verzaubert haben. Telma Ortiz ist 31 Jahre jung, äußerst intelligent und sprachgewandt. Ihre ältere Schwester Letizia ist die spanische Kronprinzessin. Die machte beide auf ihrer Hochzeit miteinander bekannt. Bis spät in die Nacht hätten sich die beiden ganz angeregt unterhalten und dann die Adressen ausgetauscht. Nun soll es auch schon zu mehreren heimlichen Treffen gekommen sein. Doch bisher schweigt der monegassische Hof.
Heiko Engelkes, ARD-Korrespondent, der Fürst Albert auch privat kennt, sagt zu den Gerüchten:
...sagte mir mal ganz persönlich, habe noch nicht die richtige Frau gefunden, ...ich denke, die Frau, die er sucht, muss wie seine Mutter sein... sein Weg ist mit jungen Frauen gepflastert.
Heiko Engelkes
ARD-Korrespondent
This is my translation. Perhaps someone who speaks German can do it better then that its worse then a record skipping to understand.

Is there a new one? EXPLOSIVELY | 23.09.2005 | 17:15 o'clock Claudia
boat operator and actress Alexandra Kamp is after-said to Amouren with
prince Albert of Monaco. It came last with the dark-membranous hostess
Nicole Coste into the headlines. A common son was the result of their
Liason. Now a beautiful Spaniard bewitched is to have it. Telma Ortiz
is 31 years young, extremely intelligent and languageturned. Its older
sister Letizia is the Spanish Kronprinzessin. Those announced both
with one another on its wedding. Until late into the night the two
would have conversed completely lively and then the addresses would
have exchanged. Now it is to have come to several secret meetings. But
so far the Monegasque yard is silent. Heiko Engelkes, ARD-correspondent,
the prince Albert also privately knows, says to the rumors: ... said
to me times completely personally, yet the correct woman found... I do
not think, who must be woman, whom it looks for, like its
nut/mother... its way am with young women paved. Heiko Engelkes
ARD-correspondent.

Old 09-23-2005, 07:07 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Is she the one that was on the boat with him a few weeks ago before he said
If you mean the one where Albert was having lunch on the boat with a few friends? If so, no that was not Telma Ortiz.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarotonga
If you mean the one where Albert was having lunch on the boat with a few friends? If so, no that was not Telma Ortiz.
Yes, I did.

Old 09-23-2005, 09:41 PM
Aristocracy

Has anyone else noticed that the English version of the principality has been well behind in reporting the news of the principality and the official website of the Palace has only French versions of the news in the English section?

Both sites seemed to be well maintained prior to Prince Rainier's death, but are now treated as poor relatives. I thought Prince Albert's influence would improve the sites - not denigrate the quality. Not very good PR!
Old 09-23-2005, 09:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by smdouglas
Has anyone else noticed that the English version of the principality has been well behind in reporting the news of the principality and the official website of the Palace has only French versions of the news in the English section?

Both sites seemed to be well maintained prior to Prince Rainier's death, but are now treated as poor relatives. I thought Prince Albert's influence would improve the sites - not denigrate the quality. Not very good PR!
Can't say I noticed. Perhaps its one of the departments he is still trying to find good help for to work for him. I have noticed they have been making all types of changes to the site to show him as ruler and wording but it will take some time to make all the changes like that.

Old 09-24-2005, 01:21 AM

I had not noticed about the updates either, but I have to say, while we're on the subject of English vs. French, that I love Albert's French! I never heard him speak French before the enthronement (only English before) and then I heard him again in the UN address. His French accent is so awesome! It's amazing how someone can sound so different in another language. When he speaks English, he doesn't sound as confident, he stutters more, but his French is so eloquent and easy and relaxed. He sounds like a different person!
Old 09-24-2005, 05:50 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smdouglas
Has anyone else noticed that the English version of the principality has been well behind in reporting the news of the principality and the official website of the Palace has only French versions of the news in the English section? Both sites seemed to be well maintained prior to Prince Rainier's death, but are now treated as poor relatives. I thought Prince Albert's influence would improve the sites - not denigrate the quality. Not very good PR!
Yes, I noticed! I would end up going to the French version just because it had current information, and would right click and translate the information into English.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Friday September 23, 2005, 17h19 Paris Match condemned again for an article on Albert II of Monaco

to increase the photographMONACO (AFP) - the Court of Bankruptcy of Nanterre (the Top-of-Seine) condemned Wednesday the company Hachette Filipacchi Associés to pay 30.000 euros of damages to the prince Albert II of Monaco, following the publication by Paris Match, June 30, 2005, from an article on his paternity, one learned Friday from legal source.

According to a copy of the judgement of September 21 arrived at AFP, the court estimates "that in the species, the higher public interest legitimating information could not (...) be confused with the mercantile will of the editor to satisfy curiosity (...) readers".

In its waited, the court, chaired by Christine Soudry, underlines besides that the magazine "does not confer any dimension socio-policy contributing to a public discussion of general interest which is moreover never evoked in the article".

The judgement also underlines that "the moral wrong" "is worsened by the persistence of the editor to knowingly transgress the rights of the plaintiff to exclusively mercantile ends".

The article in question, heading "Albert vis-a-vis with his responsibility", accompanied by photographs, had been published in the week which had preceded the public recognition made by the sovereign Monegasque by the paternity of the small Alexandre, 22 month, born from its relation with Nicole Coste, a former air-hostess of Togolese origin.

June 29, Hachette Filipacchi had first once condemned by the court of Nanterre to pay 50.000 euros with prince Albert with the title of the moral wrong, like 4.000 euros under costs of proceedings, following the publication, May 5, always in Paris-Match, of an interview of Nicole Coste who revealed that the father of its Alexandre son was Albert of Monaco.

The court had ordered the immediate publication of this judgment on the entirety of the one of Paris Match. July 1, Paris Match had made call of this first judgement, before prince Albert publicly does not admit being the father of Alexandre.

July 13, the weekly magazine had obtained Court of Appeal of Versailles the suspension of the provisional execution of this legal publication.

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/050923/202/4llm6.html

Old 09-24-2005, 07:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Entretien du Président de la République avec Son Altesse Sérénissime Albert II prince souverain de Monaco.
© Service photographique de la Présidence de la République - A. Roinet -Tous droits réservés.
http://www.elysee.fr/elysee/francais...ents_a_l_etran...

Old 09-25-2005, 12:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho
How can he be in love for thelma ortiz rocasolano is she has a boyfriend? i think that is the cover that has that article?
Ortiz Rocasolano? Sounds familiar...Hasn't she anything to do with Spain's Princess Laetitia?
Old 09-25-2005, 12:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Ortiz Rocasolano? Sounds familiar...Hasn't she anything to do with Spain's Princess Laetitia?
Sister I thought

Old 09-25-2005, 12:45 AM
Gentry

Yes, she is the sister of the CP, and as far as I know, she has a boyfriend. She's been seen publicly kissing and being cozy with someone and it certainly wasn't Albert.
Old 09-25-2005, 01:17 AM
Nobility

I imagine that someone, a woman, who already has a pretty nice position, might not want to trade it in for a much more difficult possition. I mean, being the CP of Spain's sister probably does not require her to work a lot. Whomever marries PA will be a busy lady. Not to mention the crap that will come with the job. Some of which was created by PA himself.

Oh and I want to comment about PA, his future wife, Nicole, Eric Alexandre and any new children getting together for BBQ's. If I was the new wife, Eric could come whenever, but I wouldn't let that woman anywhere near my husband. Primarily because she cannot be trusted to keep her mouth shut. Who's to say she's not going to do an interview and say all kinds of horrible stuff. IMO.

Eric, yes, anytime, anywhere. NC NO WAy.
Old 09-25-2005, 05:43 AM

I wondered when I saw this if the woman was related to Letizia. It seems likely she and Letizia are sisters. Felipe and Albert are good friends, so this seems only natural. They "hang" with the same people, as we say in the US. if the other Ortiz Rocasblana (sp?) marries Albert, what an interesting thing for that family, having one future Queen of Spain and one Princess of Monaco.
Talk about kudos.