HSH Prince Albert Current Events 11 : September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
michelle said:
Well, right I talked about it. If I recall it correctly it was Albert himself who said something like this. I think he was half the way kidding but there was a bit serious comment in it. I guess it would be hard or any woman to make it through if Steph and Caro don't approve of her. :)

Here's the original post you were talking about , LadyMacAlpine :) :

As for Albert and a future wife.
He said about this (to Paris Match and Femmes magazines):
"I know for sure that people will always compare whatever woman to my mother. But the worst is and will be to make her ( the possible wife) accepted by my sisters. That's hard (grin...). Oh if you knew about the whole number of poor girlfriends of mine who the two girls ( Caroline and Stephanie) tore into pieces." (grin again...:) )

...and there's some truth to this. I remember being in Monaco with my family , and this was about 5 years ago. Thre was some party at Stephanie's restaurant. My brother ( 17 years old at that time) talked to Albert about
( guess what!) soccer and I interupted them cause I needed a new glas which Albert gave to me and we exchanged a few words.
Some minutes later Stephanie said to me:"Haha, saw your smile, If you want my brother that's fine with me but you have to become friends with Caro as well' ( grin and big smile on her face)"

So I guess, if you wanna become Al's girl you gotta win 3 hearts with one chance.....:)

That was it thanks for looking it up I didn't expect that only confirm the story I read. You are a sweet one.

michelle said:
Just btw...I didn't realize until now how much Alexandre resembles his aunt Stephanie and his cousin Camille ( and look how much Camille looks like her mommy :) )

(own col.)
little sveeeetzies !!:p :) :p

Wow, Alexandre totally has Stephanie's eyes!! :cool: I mean, the shape of their eyes is identical. That's so cool. They have the same lips too. Thanks for those pics, Michelle. Those are cool. Camille looks like Grace and Stephanie.

I found a little piece of trivia Albert was the fifth to be a Regent as a Prince of Monaco. Five as Lords of Monaco. And Monaco was under Foreign occupation 6 times. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_Prince_of_Monaco gives a list of Albert's new titles as the Ruling Prince. I find it interesting as part of Monaco's history to see where each title came from.

I thought I would post this since some had asked a while ago about the differances not sure if it was answered for them.
All of the above are heirs presumptive; that is, they could be moved down the list if Albert II were to father a child. If Albert's firstborn were a daughter, she would become the first in line, but still an heiress presumptive; on the other hand, his first son would be the heir apparent, who could not be displaced by any future births. Not included in the line of succession are, Alexandre Coste, son of Prince Albert II and Camille Gottlieb, daughter of Princess Stéphanie. This being that they are both illigitimate children and therefore have no claim to the throne.

1. HRHPrincess Caroline of Hanover, Hereditary Princess of Monaco and Heiress Presumptive, elder sister of Albert II

An article about Prince Albert from the September 10 edition of the New York Times:​

10albert184.jpg
“It will be very difficult for whoever will be with me, not even in marriage, whoever goes out with me seriously. Even if she doesn’t look remotely like my mother, she will be compared to her.”

CasiraghiTrio said:
Thanks, Lady M, for responding to my question about what Albert is doing lately. Of course he's busy busy busy. I have a question about the recent pics of him on the Pacha III from East News.

I just saw them today and this made me wonder whatever happened to the old Mogambo II boat? When was the last time Albert used that one? And why was he using Caroline's boat? Does he have one of his own? Was Caroline on the boat too? Also about PACHA III, it's homeport must be Monte Carlo since it is an SBM yacht. Is this right? Do the Grimaldis have any other yachts or other kind of boats? Is the Mogambo II still in commission or has it been replaced by a Mogambo III or some other boat?
Thanks for the education!
Piece's from the artical posted by kirstengrafin -- Thanks for the posting.
He is surprisingly funny, though one has to listen closely to catch all of his dry asides, delivered as his voice trails off into a murmur. He does not own a yacht, or even a dinghy. He drives a hybrid gas-and-electric Lexus S.U.V.

"It was a very difficult moment for me," he said with characteristic understatement, adding that he is still "coming to terms" with the unintended fatherhood. When asked if he believed he was tricked into having a child, as the mother's account suggested, he was unflinching. "Yes, I think I was set up," he said.

He said he was not involved with anyone now and was too busy to look.

He said he had seen Alexandre only once, briefly, since the story became public, "because of his mother's attitude toward me."

"It's not a very pleasant situation," he said. "My only concern now is the well-being of the kid."

He fumbles when discussing the possibility of children, noting there are other women who have made similar claims. "I don't know of any others that could be true," he said. He denied he had paid money to Tamara Rotolo, a California woman who claimed she had a daughter, Jazmin, by the prince 13 years ago.

Ms. Rotolo made a paternity claim shortly after the child was born, he said, but after an American court dismissed the case, he thought the matter had gone away. Since the story of young Alexandre hit the press, though, he said she had contacted his lawyer again.

"Other people will jump on the bandwagon," he said, chalking it up to the large number of women he has known over the years and of being in the public eye.

Last edited:
LadyMacAlpine said:
Piece's from the artical posted by kirstengrafin -- Thanks for the posting.

Thanks, LadyM. So he doesn't own a yacht. I wonder whatever happened to the Mogambo though. That article mentioned Jazmin Grace Grimaldi......... I've been wondering about her since the news of Alexandre came out. Is Jazmin his daughter? Has he publicly acknowledged that or is that just an unacknowledged/ignored rumor?

CasiraghiTrio said:
Thanks, LadyM. So he doesn't own a yacht. I wonder whatever happened to the Mogambo though. That article mentioned Jazmin Grace Grimaldi......... I've been wondering about her since the news of Alexandre came out. Is Jazmin his daughter? Has he publicly acknowledged that or is that just an unacknowledged/ignored rumor?
I tried to find the yacht registries to see if I could locate anything on them and wasn't able to. I understand it to read in his interview that Jazmin is not his child nor are there any others kids only woman making similar claims. That Tamara contacted his attorney again after the story of Alexandre came out and was expecting more by saying this "Other people will jump on the bandwagon,". Honestly I feel sorry for him have all along due to how people on this Board and others have gone on about what a this and that he was. He was unfairly criticized. You know when you are it does hurt.

I want to say this. Albert even though I believed in you all along having heard the denial was made years ago I want to apologize to you for anyone who might have offended you from this Board since many I have considered friends. I'm sorry for any hurt to you as I know your reputation was in fact harmed.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I tried to find the yacht registries to see if I could locate anything on them and wasn't able to. I understand it to read in his interview that Jazmin is not his child nor are there any others kids only woman making similar claims. That Tamara contacted his attorney again after the story of Alexandre came out and was expecting more by saying this "Other people will jump on the bandwagon,". Honestly I feel sorry for him have all along due to how people on this Board and others have gone on about what a this and that he was. He was unfairly criticized. You know when you are it does hurt.

I want to say this. Albert even though I believed in you all along having heard the denial was made years ago I want to apologize to you for anyone who might have offended you from this Board since many I have considered friends. I'm sorry for any hurt to you as I know your reputation was in fact harmed.

Yes, it hurts a lot when no one believes you. I don't know anything about the situation. I never paid attention to the Jazmin story, basically due to lack of interest, but of course, after he confirmed his fatherhood of Alex, I remembered Jazmin and was just curious.... of course, it makes complete sense that Jazmin really is not his child, not just from what he said in that article, but also from his actions. If he stuck his neck out for Alex, why wouldn't he do the same for his daughter, who is now 13? There is only one logical answer: She is not his daughter. Which leads to so many other questions, doesn't it? Among many...... 1) Who is this Tamara Rotolo? 2) When did she date Albert, for how long? 3) Does she sincerely believe he is the father or is she just hoping for some compensation and a little fame to go along with it? 4) How could a woman do that to her daughter? I am not calling her a liar or judging her because I don't know any of the particulars, but if she making this whole thing up, I feel very sorry for her 13-year-old daughter, for Tamara must have Jazmin believing the "lie" and if Jazmin thinks Albert is her dad, she must be very hurt that her father won't acknowledge or meet her, and she is being deprived of knowing her real father!

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yes, it hurts a lot when no one believes you. I don't know anything about the situation. I never paid attention to the Jazmin story, basically due to lack of interest, but of course, after he confirmed his fatherhood of Alex, I remembered Jazmin and was just curious.... of course, it makes complete sense that Jazmin really is not his child, not just from what he said in that article, but also from his actions. If he stuck his neck out for Alex, why wouldn't he do the same for his daughter, who is now 13? There is only one logical answer: She is not his daughter. Which leads to so many other questions, doesn't it? Among many...... 1) Who is this Tamara Rotolo? 2) When did she date Albert, for how long? 3) Does she sincerely believe he is the father or is she just hoping for some compensation and a little fame to go along with it? 4) How could a woman do that to her daughter? I am not calling her a liar or judging her because I don't know any of the particulars, but if she making this whole thing up, I feel very sorry for her 13-year-old daughter, for Tamara must have Jazmin believing the "lie" and if Jazmin thinks Albert is her dad, she must be very hurt that her father won't acknowledge or meet her, and she is being deprived of knowing her real father!
Well said I made a separate thread on this don't know if it will be allowed or not as I write this a Moderator is viewing it.

CasiraghiTrio said:
If he stuck his neck out for Alex, why wouldn't he do the same for his daughter, who is now 13?

This is just a thought: Rainer was alive during the Jazmin/Tamara thing and deceased during the Alexandre/Nicole one.

Princess BellyFlop said:
This is just a thought: Rainer was alive during the Jazmin/Tamara thing and deceased during the Alexandre/Nicole one.
Rainier was alive when Alexandre was born. The fact was Jazmin was not his child and has now said this
"I don't know of any others that could be true," he said.
To me that means there was no other free floating sperm in the tunnel. He had on his formal wear a top hat with no holes poked in them.

HRH Albert of Monaco during the IAAF World Athletics Gala after the IAAF meet on September 10,2005 in Monte Carlo, Monaco

From getty

Attachments

• 55332597.jpg
    55332597.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 189
Sorry, maybe the new is not complete

She is Yelena Isinbayeva of Russia who receives the World athlete of the year trophie

Moved to a more appropriate thread

CasiraghiTrio said:
I had the same question. I looked it up on google. I found an article from the new york daily news, which i know is not the most serious source. but at least it does answer the question of the nature of Albert and Tamara's acquaintance.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/301187p-257848c.html

Thanks, CasiraghiTrio, for posting the article. I must admit, it seems odd that Albert should go his lifetime looking for the right one--one he could love, Monaco & the world could love, and who could handle the responsibility, and then to end up having his representatives search for someone of near equal caliber who is 'willing' to consent to such a non-loving arrangement. IMO, this does not make sense. :confused:

Last edited:
Freedom said:
Thanks, CasiraghiTrio, for posting the article. I must admit, it seems odd that Albert should go his lifetime looking for the right one--one he could love, Monaco & the world could love, and who could handle the responsibility, and then to end up having his representatives search for someone of near equal caliber who is 'willing' to consent to such a non-loving arrangement. IMO, this does not make sense. :confused:
Hehe I like what you did and I answered it in the other thread here it is again.
This is off topic and don't know how true it is but I read that Rainier had several names given to him of perspective brides and one was Grace and they meet fell in love. Stranger things have happened. You can fall in love with the person you have an arrangement with to marry. Makes it easier on both parties when you do. You can also fall in love at first site my parents did and married after 4 dates.

Could a man on this board give me an explaination for something I see Albert do in a photo that I see so many men do. Why do men put their hands on their stomachs like that after they eat?
this past weekend i had notice a family member doing the same thing so i ask him why. he said its because of his acid reflux, it make his stomach feel better.
i guess its possible that albert could have stomach problems esp if he eats to much or if he is under a lot of stress, which im sure he is.

semisquare said:
this past weekend i had notice a family member doing the same thing so i ask him why. he said its because of his acid reflux, it make his stomach feel better.
i guess its possible that albert could have stomach problems esp if he eats to much or if he is under a lot of stress, which im sure he is.
Thank you I was about to sign off the Forum and saw your post and wanted to say thanks good luck and have fun keep it clean.

otoh, he says he was "tricked" by Alex's mom--if he just took some responsibility and had used birth control. . . . ..

http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/09/09/news/profile.php

This is a terrible article. I think it was posted much earlier, I quickly read past it but hadn't the time to comment on it. If the quotes in this article are truly Alberts words then he is in desperate need of a new publicist that can help him talk about the personal questions in his life that come up in a more positive light at least for his sons sake. Things like "I think I was set up", "have seen Alexandre once because of the mothers attitude towards me", & "My only concern is for the kid" speak volumes to a child. They show Albert in a negative light and Nicole. No child appreciates that no matter what the age. They also marr the publics perseptions of him and her. Things like "we are working together for the sake of Alexandre", or if they can't say anything positive they should just decline to comment the reason being that the press will misinterpret (spelling) anything they say which is not an untrue statement. Some counselling to both parties in this case may be helpful, so that they can get past thier anger and move on IMO.

Has Nicole spoken to the press since the Paris Match article? Does anyone have a copy of it that can be posted? I'd like to read it. I understand French, so there's no need to translate. Maybe it's scanned or reprinted somewhere, like the NY Times article that is being reprinted in just about every other publication around the world.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Rainier was alive when Alexandre was born. The fact was Jazmin was not his child and has now said this
To me that means there was no other free floating sperm in the tunnel. He had on his formal wear a top hat with no holes poked in them.
LadyMacAlpine -- You're too funny!!:) :p

semisquare said:
Acid Reflu?

Holding his tummy would make it feel better? I don't quite understand?

But then again, I'm not a man and when my tummy hurts I just go lie down or sit still. But ok...:D :)

Lillia said:
LadyMacAlpine -- You're too funny!!:) :p
Thank you, thank you very much I'm a sit down comic since it's difficult to stand and type. I was trying to find a funny way to say it.

Lillia said:
Acid Reflu?

Holding his tummy would make it feel better? I don't quite understand?

But then again, I'm not a man and when my tummy hurts I just go lie down or sit still. But ok...:D :)
I don't understand either why I asked. Might be it helps move gas around. In a way I am sorry I brought the subject up what a discussion lol. I must admit though I am glad it was only his stomach he was caught doing that with and not like other men do all the time or fixing a wedgie.

I agree -- some people have no care about who may see them do such things.

They should excuse themselves when they feel they want to make certain adjustments -- but that's just my own thinking...:eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom