The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
Aloha and long time no post....my family lives in Mississippi, some on the Gulf Coast and the past week has been taxing. Everyone's okay but no communication is just plain scary.

I tried to catch up quick and I'm going to have to give Sonia a thumbs down. Not that she's not quite perfect for the job but, I just do not see it.

I also viewed those kind of trashy pics on the last thread, you know with the vamp looking blond and I was wondering....

Does anyone else think that the role of HSH Princess of Monoco has become less attractive because Albert has been in So So So many picutres with women? Not just women but some very questionable women. I mean, he sort of seems to hang out with a lot of women who talk to tabloids. And they may be lying but they're probably not all lying. (statistically speaking) In addition to the pictures there are tons of tasteless stories. I just think this has or will hurt Monoco. What repectable woman would tie themselves to this cart? Just some questions for conversation sake.

Mahalo and pray for the Gulf Coast.
Me, I would be worried about him if I were in any serious consideration for the role of his spouse (which I am certainly not).

I really like PA, I think he's cute and everything -- but to me, he's a party-man and I personally would not be able to handle that for long at all.

Old 09-06-2005, 03:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

i don't know if Albert is going to inaugurate the exposition in african scupltures. www.grimaldiforum.com

Old 09-06-2005, 03:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
Me, I would be worried about him if I were in any serious consideration for the role of his spouse (which I am certainly not).

I really like PA, I think he's cute and everything -- but to me, he's a party-man and I personally would not be able to handle that for long at all.
yeah, exactly. in a long term relationship you look for someone who comes home to YOU each evening.
Old 09-06-2005, 03:33 PM
Courtier

and each morning. The mornings are tougher than the evenings, even for Prince Albert. He's 47 after all.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Nobility

Over on the video page they have this inteview posted.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005...C-SearchStories

I can save eveyone some time and tell you the only thing new or interesting, to me at least, is the information about a four year old child who's mother is currently in negotiations with Albert's attorneys. This is the first information I've heard and it could be gossip. Has anyone heard about recent allegations from someone other than NC or TR?
Old 09-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Serene Highness

I've never heard of that -- but he sure did say loud and clear that he knew of other women (who knows how many) in the same situation as that woman who went to the press with everything she had and the kitchen sink.

Perhaps those words 'you trapped me' is not only 1 person he said that to...

for goodness sakes. at least PA has enough money to make sure his children are taken care of... They can all have their own maids and nannies and a fancy house to live in and such...

His father couldn't have known of all these alleged children, could he?
Old 09-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Gentry

i don't see interview?
Old 09-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:

THEN you need to click on FREE CBS NEW VIDEO. Once the new page comes up, input Albert into the "Search Videos" field. You'll find two videos on the subject. They're both dated July 12th.
Old 09-06-2005, 09:48 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:

I can save eveyone some time and tell you the only thing new or interesting, to me at least, is the information about a four year old child who's mother is currently in negotiations with Albert's attorneys. This is the first information I've heard and it could be gossip. Has anyone heard about recent allegations from someone other than NC or TR?
In the CBS video, the reporter named J. Randy Taraborrelli, who was being interviewed by the CBS anchor also said that more would be known about these details in a couple of weeks. If this interview took place on 7/12/05, it has been almost 7 weeks and no further details have surfaced about this alleged 4 yr. old child by PA. So, I have to wonder....
Old 09-07-2005, 12:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw7060a
In the CBS video, the reporter named J. Randy Taraborrelli, who was being interviewed by the CBS anchor also said that more would be known about these details in a couple of weeks. If this interview took place on 7/12/05, it has been almost 7 weeks and no further details have surfaced about this alleged 4 yr. old child by PA. So, I have to wonder....
J. Randy Taraborrelli wrote a book on a man that has had a special place in my life for years and I know something he wrote wasn't true because I had a privately recorded video to prove it. How did J. Randy Taraborrelli learn about this other child older then Alexandre whose mother is in talks with Albert's lawyers? He must have an inside snitch in that case Albert needs to do more house keeping.

In May Jazmin Grimaldi was Albert's only child and the press said Albert was going to announce in a week that he was Jazmin's father. I can't recall where I read it but it didn't happen yet. I have no doubts Albert has other children out there he said there were others who had similar claims.
Old 09-07-2005, 02:21 AM
Nobility

My gut, and I hope I am right, says he does in fact have other children but he is paying them to keep them quite. And hopefully asking the mothers to protect them from the media. Also, I really think most women innately care more about their children than anything. I might be niave but I would die for mine and it was an instant irreplaceable love. He did use the plural when he said there are other women with similar cases so who knows. I can easily see why he is a target for women with dubious motives.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
My gut, and I hope I am right, says he does in fact have other children but he is paying them to keep them quite. And hopefully asking the mothers to protect them from the media. Also, I really think most women innately care more about their children than anything. I might be niave but I would die for mine and it was an instant irreplaceable love. He did use the plural when he said there are other women with similar cases so who knows. I can easily see why he is a target for women with dubious motives.
I don't think you are niave and there are many of us out here who feel the same way as you do.
Old 09-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
I have no doubts Albert has other children out there he said there were others who had similar claims.
Just because they had claims doesn't mean the claims were genuine.

I don't understand why Albert got himself into this mess. Very careless of him, considering his antipathy to marriage. I wonder what Rainier would have made of this.
Old 09-07-2005, 02:52 PM
Serene Highness

Well, I agree -- if PA does not want any sort of 'accident' to happen, he should know better how to conduct himself long before now. :)

I know it may beg the question, but I think something that people may wonder about too is if his lawyers had successful occasion to convince any women to have abortions (or not) -- given these little stories keep popping up. Yes, he needs to protect himself, but why allow oneself in such a position in the first place?.

Like him or not, he is, after all a grown man. And he is charged with the responsibility of leading a whole country. Yes, he is human and one can love him to pieces, but the alleged behavior raises eyebrows, in my opinion. In the end, he can do whatever he wants, obviously.

I was wondering, if the story is true and PA does have a 4-yr. old, or other children younger than Jasime but older than Alexander, would that put up a new issue about succession?
Old 09-07-2005, 03:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:

I was wondering, if the story is true and PA does have a 4-yr. old, or other children younger than Jasime but older than Alexander, would that put up a new issue about succession?
No new issues about succession, never has been. The succession is set in place, with Princess Caroline as heir presumptive, and the line goes on from her to her children. Unless and until PA decides to change that such as by adopting Alexandre or any child(ren) or by marrying the mother, then there really is no need for talk about the succession.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
No, the issue of succession is set his current heir is Caroline and will stay that way until such time as he has a legitimate heir bore to him from his legal wife and he names the child his heir. He can decide as the ruling Prince to not give that to his legitimate offspring if I am correct.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarotonga
No new issues about succession, never has been. The succession is set in place, with Princess Caroline as heir presumptive, and the line goes on from her to her children. Unless and until PA decides to change that such as by adopting Alexandre or any child(ren) or by marrying the mother, then there really is no need for talk about the succession.
Actually adoption is no longer valid it has to be through a legitimate and direct heir. Think I said that right adoption was removed when the Consitution was changed in 2002.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:49 PM
Majesty

New Pics!!

New pics of Prince Albert and new girlfriend?

From Bildzeitung
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	56.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	190835   Click image for larger version

Name:	3574.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	190836   Click image for larger version

Name:	66456.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	190837   Click image for larger version

Name:	73574.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	190838  

Click image for larger version

Name:	573574.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	190839  
Old 09-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
New pics of Prince Albert and new girlfriend?

From Bildzeitung
Interesting isn't it, it was Sonia the other day and a brunette she looks blonde to me. Maybe he is trying to throw everyone off track as to his intentions and with whom. Go Albie I love you.
Old 09-07-2005, 04:18 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
No, the issue of succession is set his current heir is Caroline and will stay that way until such time as he has a legitimate heir bore to him from his legal wife and he names the child his heir. He can decide as the ruling Prince to not give that to his legitimate offspring if I am correct.
Nice they figured all that out:p