HSH Prince Albert Current Events 10 : Aug.2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I will put this in writing even though I probably shouldn't. I am also not saying it to get in an argument with you Dreed777. This is your post.
This story just backs up what people who have known him personally have told me about him. Maybe I'm just weird, but in the social circles in which I travel, this kind of thing is just totally disgusting and without taste. And I think anyone who knows me would say I am definitely NOT a prude! I agree, if it's in private it's one thing, but those pics and the story look kinda bad for someone his age and in his position. He should've been much more careful who he "hung out" in front of. ;) What about all this talk of royal protocol? Just my opinion - NOT trying to start an argument.
If people you know in your social circle say it what type of class are they if involved in such goings on? It just makes me wonder what they are like in private and why they would tell you however not anyone else? Why is it these woman that are talking to the Tabloids who have less then desirable reputations as party goers only have photo's of him in public settings? And then there are some who don't nor can they back up there claims. I have no doubts he parties alot with different woman. I was told by more then one person to not believe the things said unless he supports it himself. As he verified Alexandre was his son however didn't support her claims of him wanting her to keep the baby saying it was unforseen and unwanted. While many saw those words as not very nice coming form him he was stating what Nicole had said was untrue.

Just my opinion and not trying to start an argument either so hope you weren't offended by my opinion of what you said.

Not starting an argument, however, I'm not sure what he says in public totally portrays what he says in private. He COULD have did what these ladies state he did- he will never admit it. He could have told Nicole what she said he told her but later changed his mind when he realized the problems it was going to cause. Just because he is a prince does not mean that he is truthful and because these women like to party - they are liars. He is at the various parties with these individuals which makes him no better than the individuals which I guess you consider second class. HE is a man and if we get pass his birthright will do what a lot of other men do. We can see that in the pictures. He is having a good time- not being coerced to take pictures.

Not offended at all. :) I totally respect you and your opinions. I just like to sometimes post mine as well. Believe it or not, I don't hate Albert. I greatly admire the Grimaldi family as a whole. I just have heard some not very admirable things about Albert from people who know/knew him. Apparently you have met him and saw a different side of him. Everyone's personality is multi-faceted, and I'm sure he has some very good qualities. My point all along has been that he, like the rest of us, is not perfect.
As far as the class of the main person I'm basing this on, she wasn't involved with his goings on. She was highly offended because he wouldn't stop calling her after she kept telling him she was engaged and not interested. In all fairness to him, he could have mistakenly thought she was playing hard to get. And there were quite a few witnesses - other flight attendants, her roommate, her fiance. She would have probably been flattered except she said he kept coming across as a "dirty old man" so she was insulted instead. (She's his age, by the way.)
As far as what he said about Alexandre, I think it was pretty tacky to say publicly that he was unwanted. Nicole started it all by telling too many details, but he didn't have to say what he did. That's just my opinion.
I have never meant to personally attack you or your opinions, I just posted mine as well. Sometimes people get along fine by just agreeing to disagree about certain things. If I have somehow offended you personally by stating my thoughts about Albert, I sincerely apologize, that was never my intention. If it is a really big deal, I will refrain from posting my opinions about him on this board anymore. It's not that important to me. Your call. :)
Sorry this is so long!!!!!!!!

Alisa said:
Thanks for the pictures LaMinka and translating Donna. Seeing those photos and reading the article (assuming it is 100% true) was repulsive. Albert desperately needs to avoid being put in such positions. I realize that it is his private life, however if he wants to be taken seriously especially now as sovereign of Monaco her needs to avoid such situations.
Definitely well put!

I think if that lady, Sonia Roland is his girlfriend, good for him! :p

I think she has a really beautiful smile!:p

Last edited:
new girlfriend ???

If Sonia herself says it is not true why on earth should we believe it's true. A german magazine said last week that his heart belonged to an icelandic vaulter, but she swears that it is pure fiction. She even has an icelandic boyfriend. Let's not get carried away in wishful thinking.

Even though a woman is beautiful does not make her a girlfriend of our precious prince.

He will find a bride that looks like him, blue eyes, brown hair, same jawline and bonestructure, wears round glasses like he does. You'll see!!

Regards
Donna

I think Prince Albert is getting a little round in the face -- I hope his bride (if he does get one) is not. He's lovely, but getting round in his tummy too:p

I believe Sonia has been a part of Fight Aids Monaco from the start. Michelle can probaly veryify that. I have seen her and Albert in pictures before taken in the last few years I don't recall dates. They have been posted before not sure one which thread.

Donna said:
If Sonia herself says it is not true why on earth should we believe it's true. A german magazine said last week that his heart belonged to an icelandic vaulter, but she swears that it is pure fiction. She even has an icelandic boyfriend. Let's not get carried away in wishful thinking.

Even though a woman is beautiful does not make her a girlfriend of our precious prince.

He will find a bride that looks like him, blue eyes, brown hair, same jawline and bonestructure, wears round glasses like he does. You'll see!!

Regards
Donna
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh Donna how did you know what my glasses look like???????? Only I changed the hair to aurban. Or are you describing yourself so I have to compete with you?????? I'm kidding with you. I do like your posts so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Lady MacAlpine. I also find your posts informing and intellegent.

I know further than my nose as we say and I predict that his wife will indeed have a round face and some complications. Say no more!

Enjoy the speculations!
Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom