HSH Prince Albert Current Events 10 : Aug.2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RADKER18 said:
Prince Albert II of Monaco attends the Champions league game between AS Monaco and spanish Betis Sevilla in Monte Carlo August 23rd 2005.

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/thumb/wmark/sipaphotos257125?doc=SIPA/sipaphotos/docs/257/125&size=512&logo=logo
http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/thumb/wmark/sipaphotos257115?doc=SIPA/sipaphotos/docs/257/115&size=512&logo=logo

More Pics at NewsCom (Stephanie and her children were their also)

I can't see the pictures:confused:

Platano said:
I can't see the pictures:confused:

You need to be a member or a guest. Some folks forget this. Just follow the directions on the right hand side of the window: USER NAME = NCFOTONA; PASSWORD = Guest.

Albert II de Monaco

(thanks to Sipa)

Attachments

• 00302343_000001.bro.jpg
    00302343_000001.bro.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 00311789_000013.bro.jpg
    00311789_000013.bro.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 121
  • 00472009_000002.bro.jpg
    00472009_000002.bro.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 00118621_000004.bro.jpg
    00118621_000004.bro.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 130
Albert and Tasha :)

(thanks to SIPA)

Attachments

• 00424294_000006.bro.jpg
    00424294_000006.bro.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 00424294_000013.bro.jpg
    00424294_000013.bro.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 144
  • 00424294_000007.bro.jpg
    00424294_000007.bro.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 00424294_000005.bro.jpg
    00424294_000005.bro.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 145
  • 00424294_000004.bro.jpg
    00424294_000004.bro.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 126
  • 00424294_000002.bro.jpg
    00424294_000002.bro.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 150
  • 00410363_000003.bro.jpg
    00410363_000003.bro.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 136
michelle said:
Albert and Tasha :)

(thanks to SIPA)
I still think Tasha was the prettiest woman he dated. As always thanks Michelle for the photo's.

jennifrasure said:
michelle,

how do you see or get pics from Sipa press pls reply and thanks so much..jen

Can't tell you sorry...my cousin always sends me the pix.

NC and Grace

Lillia said:
I guess -- but he may be in for an extremely long wait if he's looking for the so perfect 'replacement' for his mother.

In my own mind, nobody would ever draw comparisons on that other one because of her behavior was just so awful (in my opinion):eek:

You raise a good point about there being absolutely no kind of comparison between Grace and NC. NC is beautiful, of course, I mean, she is a model, but she is beautiful in a "done up" way, you know? Grace was such a natural beauty!

ok

smdouglas said:
You need to be a member or a guest. Some folks forget this. Just follow the directions on the right hand side of the window: USER NAME = NCFOTONA; PASSWORD = Guest.

thank you;) :p

CasiraghiTrio said:
You raise a good point about there being absolutely no kind of comparison between Grace and NC. NC is beautiful, of course, I mean, she is a model, but she is beautiful in a "done up" way, you know? Grace was such a natural beauty!

Are you refering to NC as in Nicole flight attendant mother or Alexandre? Cause if your allowed to say she's "beautiful" I'm allowed to say she's a dog. IMO It's all in the eye of the beholder....

leahteresa said:
Are you refering to NC as in Nicole flight attendant mother or Alexandre? Cause if your allowed to say she's "beautiful" I'm allowed to say she's a ***. IMO It's all in the eye of the beholder....
It's not my place to say this but play nicely or the thread will be shut down. I think we all have our opinions of her looks, and everything else she has done as many do with Alberts part on it. She might be an extremely nice person which I would assume since Albert dated her for so long. I don't care how good someone is in bed if there is nothing else there you don't keep going back and take them where your family is.

It is perfectly okay to hold any opinion on someone's physical attractiveness. Not everyone has to agree that someone is attractive, and not everyone has to agree that somone is unattractive. However, there really isn't any need to say it in a derogatory manner. How would you feel if someone referred to you as such? These people that we discuss are humans with feelings too, and deserve the respect and consideration as such. Even though I'm sure they will never read these threads, they still deserve to be treated kindly.

jennifrasure said:
I Can't View Pic Can U Help It Requires Login Jen

Actually, it just requires you to click "Cliquez Ici" in the bottom left hand corner.

Albert as a little boy - wearing the crabinieres uniform

(J.Robinson)

Attachments

• jr6.JPG
    jr6.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 130
sebastian said:
Albert as a little boy - wearing the crabinieres uniform

(J.Robinson)
Isn't he cuteeeeeeee. Wonder if Alexandre will be as cute at that age. I know he is now. Albert made some pretty babies.

Why does everyone keep focusing on how unattractive NC is. I think what make Albert seem attractive is that he reportedly is considerate and kind to others. If this is true then we should give NC the same consideration. This man would not have been with her for so long if she did not have some good qualities. All we know about NC is what the press has stated which 9 times out of 10 is distorted to sell more. Give this woman a break. I've been reading through a lot of post and there is nothing but venom for her. This woman cant' bend over without someone finding some type of fault in it. It's funny, in my opinion how easy it is to judge one when you know nothing about them or their circumstances. If NC is trash then everyone's Saint Albert is too. You hang around those who you are most comfortable being around. I believe she will be a good mother and Albert will to the best of his ability be supportive of them both. This is all that matters. She had every right to take up for her child and make sure that he is cared for. A lot of women don't then hold bitterness because they didn't. Noone knows what happened between the two of them or between her and his go between. I believe a lot was going on that we do not know about that pushed her to do what she did. It's not greed because she could have been exploited this situation if that is the case. She is getting no more than what she got before.

Everyone has their own opinion regarding this situation. Thank you for sharing yours as a new poster.

Albert has turned a new page and maybe it will include a bride that will switch the focus of Albert threads.

Gaia said:
Everyone has their own opinion regarding this situation. Thank you for sharing yours as a new poster.

Albert has turned a new page and maybe it will include a bride that will switch the focus of Albert threads.
Gaia wouldn't that truely be nice to know Albert was in love and happily married. I for one have prayed in Mass and included him at night he could find that. It never hurts outsiders give a helping hand. Finding love true love isn't always easy for some of us. Get in his position you have an extra burden on you.

i am shock...could he be that tacky? or is it better to say careless? on the other hand i shouldn't be shock, after all he is a male. a male thinking is on a whole nother plain :rolleyes:

And Cecca also send me a article about another Norwegian model party with Albert, this time Björg Lövstad (He also dated the norwegian model Mette).
These pictures was from some months ago.

1-3 Björgs privat pictures(from Side2.no)
4. Björg for a year ago

More pictures of Björg here:
http://www.missnorway.no/missnorway/default.asp

Attachments

• Bj_rg_L_vstad__Prin_186956g.jpg
    Bj_rg_L_vstad__Prin_186956g.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,083
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 476
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 964
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 877
Very pretty ladies and he does like them curvy. But most men do.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Care to translate? Or what language is it so I can.
I are not the best in Norwegian but i can try later.

LaMinka said:
I are not the best in Norwegian but i can try later.
Thanks I will see what I can do unless someone beats me to it.

semisquare said:
i am shock...could he be that tacky? or is it better to say careless? on the other hand i shouldn't be shock, after all he is a male. a male thinking is on a whole nother plain :rolleyes:

No need to get so upset. The fake blonde girl looks tacky for sure. Careless? we don't know if they enjoy privy time after the dance and if they did maybe he used «protection». The newspaper seems like ultra trashy-gossipy to start with. Not all male thinking should be put in the same box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom