The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 01:11 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady MacAlpine
I have a dress, a diamond ring in my safe and a wedding band I wear on my idex finger all it needs is sizeing for the ring finger for something borrowed, your eyes are blue, something new is the bride, something old you are over 40 that classifies you as old to the kids.
:p hehehe.......so cute!

Old 08-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by libradoll
wow, i just thought to myself it'd be the biggest con if Alexandre isn't Albert's, LOL!!!!!
Yup, and I just thought to myself that he's really cute :)
I also heard Stephanie is very enothousiastic about meeting her little nephew - I imagine she'll be melting in front of him.

Old 08-12-2005, 01:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

http://www.diezminutos.wanadoo.es/carticulos/92728.html

Alberto and even Anastacia in Baile of the Red Cross The sovereign was affectionate and lover of detail with the North American singer, to whom offered his arm. The expression of its faces when watching itself exposed good chemistry. The encounter was caused by the prince and could be the principle of a beautiful friendship.

Alberto and Anastacia shared the evening.

Monaco returns to be of celebration, although in the heart of the Grimaldi the pain by the death of Rainiero persists, that passed away the 6 of April.

But the life continues and the new sovereign, Alberto II, must assume the functions that have inherited of their father.

By desire of the prince, who chose so that his pair outside and brightened up Baile of the Red Cross, the protagonist of the finery has been the North American singer Anastacia, woman fighter who years ago surpassed a breast cancer.

Alberto was affectionate with its guest, to whom offered her arm and directed suggestive cautious and with which danced several times.

Unmarried to its 47 years, in Monaco they want to celebrate its wedding soon.

Together Carolina and Estefanía during Baile of the Rose.
Alberto offered the arm to its aunt and not to its sisters

The finery was celebrated in the Sporting Club of Montecar it.

In order to avoid controversies and rumors infundados on his preference by Estefanía, the prince offered the arm to his Antoinette aunt to accede to the enclosure.

In the presidential table, Estefanía seated to the right of its brother and Carolina and his husband, Ernesto de Hannover, in front of both, as it stipulates the protocol.

The event reunited to 850 people who paid 1,000 euros by place setting.

In the supper they were not including wines, but the Iranian caviar that used.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by libradoll
wow, i just thought to myself it'd be the biggest con if Alexandre isn't Albert's, LOL!!!!!
Very interesting thought you had.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:51 PM
Nobility

Aloha, I have noticed at recent events, Ball not included, that PA seems to have either Piere or Andrea very close. Is this an observation made only by me or has anyone else noticed? Also, if this is the case, do you thing he's trying to send a message about heirs?
Old 08-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Royal Highness

Well they are guys and guys like to stick together.
Old 08-14-2005, 01:00 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
Aloha, I have noticed at recent events, Ball not included, that PA seems to have either Piere or Andrea very close. Is this an observation made only by me or has anyone else noticed? Also, if this is the case, do you thing he's trying to send a message about heirs?
Well, their father did die when they were young, so perhaps Albert has become a sort of father figure to them, and as a result they stick together a lot?
Old 08-14-2005, 10:02 AM
Gentry

9 september 2005

Albert will be in Paris .
Old 08-14-2005, 10:22 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycheanderos2001
Albert will be in Paris .
Psycheanderos2001, What's going on that PA will be in Paris on Sept. 9th? Can you say?
Old 08-14-2005, 03:12 PM
Heir Apparent

I found some pictures of Prince Albert yesterday at the "Spirit of Sport Celebration" at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Helsinki, taking place during the World Championships. From Getty...

1: Prince Albert with Antti Pihlakoski, Franco Arese and Juan Antonio Samaranch
2: Prince Albert with reigning Olympic triple jump champion Christian Olsson
3: Prince Albert with Pentti Pihlakoski, CEO of Helsinki 2005
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	180278   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	180279   Click image for larger version

Name:	53385507.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	180280  
Old 08-15-2005, 11:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Here are some pictures from Seegerpress of Prince Albert awarding one of the prizes at the World Championships in athletics in Helsinki yesterday, the last day of the competitions.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	pre-SEEGER00145183.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	180712   Click image for larger version

Name:	pre-SEEGER00145184.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	180713   Click image for larger version

Name:	pre-SEEGER00145185.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	180714   Click image for larger version

Name:	pre-SEEGER00145186.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	180715  

Name:	pre-SEEGER00145187.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	180716   Click image for larger version

Name:	pre-SEEGER00145188.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	180717   Click image for larger version

Name:	pre-SEEGER00145189.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	180718  
Old 08-15-2005, 12:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandDuchess
Here are some pictures from Seegerpress of Prince Albert awarding one of the prizes at the World Championships in athletics in Helsinki yesterday, the last day of the competitions.
Thanks for the photo's
Old 08-15-2005, 02:03 PM
Courtier

He still find time for international sport events even as the new busy ruler of Monaco.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:17 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by delineate
Well, their father did die when they were young, so perhaps Albert has become a sort of father figure to them, and as a result they stick together a lot?
He's a good uncle!
Old 08-15-2005, 04:02 PM
Gentry

September

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw7060a
Psycheanderos2001, What's going on that PA will be in Paris on Sept. 9th? Can you say?
SAS Albert II will be in Paris : 9 spetember 2005.
He must go to Paris because President Chirac invited him to consolidate their relationship.

http://www.lalibre.be/article.phtml?...&art_id=229957

( I don't speak english and no progress :( )
Old 08-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Yes, I imagine he is close to them. There are tons of pics of him with them at different events when they were younger. It's like he already has two wives in his sisters, why would he really need another?
Old 08-15-2005, 09:19 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycheanderos2001
SAS Albert II will be in Paris : 9 spetember 2005.
He must go to Paris because President Chirac invited him to consolidate their relationship.

http://www.lalibre.be/article.phtml?...&art_id=229957

( I don't speak english and no progress :( )

Thanks for posting the article, Psycheanderos2001. :)
Old 08-15-2005, 10:33 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this previously, but consider the situation. The prince is in his late 40s. Even if he gets married within the year, his child won't be 21 until he is 70. He needs lieutenants to represent Monaco in the meantime. IMHO, he's simply trying out and/or grooming the brothers to assist in representing Monaco. If he decides not to have children, then he can decide which one would best replace him. In any case, he needs assistance in representing Monaco, Inc.
Old 08-16-2005, 12:21 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by smdouglas
[/i]

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this previously, but consider the situation. The prince is in his late 40s. Even if he gets married within the year, his child won't be 21 until he is 70. He needs lieutenants to represent Monaco in the meantime. IMHO, he's simply trying out and/or grooming the brothers to assist in representing Monaco. If he decides not to have children, then he can decide which one would best replace him. In any case, he needs assistance in representing Monaco, Inc.
Very good observation smdouglas!
Old 08-16-2005, 01:35 AM
Royal Highness

It has been reported that Albert is going to travel to the North Pole next year. What do you all think of that?? Do you think it is wise for him to take that kind of trip by sled dogs when he is now reigning Prince of Monaco?