General News & Information: Prince Albert & Princess Charlene 1: July 2011 - Feb.2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a paternity test is not admitting to anything. He may have agreed to it just to make the rumors go away. True or not it is also a horrible thing to come out with now. The first time the family was mourning for Prince Rainier and now they are trying to celebrate a wedding and this stuff comes up.

I hope Eringer is sued and what he doesn't tell anyone about his firing comes out. This woman should be sued if this turns out to be another Daniel who a paternity test proved wasn't his. These types of people are in it for themselves and money and don't care who they hurt.

I couldn't agree more. Eringer all but promised he would pull something to ruin the special day and I think Albert backed off just so as not to feed the media fire. However, the way people keep taking this disgruntled nutjob at his word and repeating his endless succession of wild accusations I think he deserves everything the law can land on him and any other cohorts who may be involved.

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

As Prince Albert is catholic, my guess is that he does not use any form of birthcontrol other than maybe 'rhythm'. That would be the most logical reason that he has two illegitimate children and a possible third.

I hope that now he is married, PA intends to be faithful to his wife. They had such a lovely wedding, I hope their lives going forward are as beautiful as the promise of their wedding day.

Despite his tendency to have illegitimate children, there is a lot to like about Prince Albert IMO.

As Prince Albert is catholic, my guess is that he does not use any form of birthcontrol other than maybe 'rhythm'. That would be the most logical reason that he has two illegitimate children and a possible third.

I hope that now he is married, PA intends to be faithful to his wife. They had such a lovely wedding, I hope their lives going forward are as beautiful as the promise of their wedding day.

Despite his tendency to have illegitimate children, there is a lot to like about Prince Albert IMO.

Catholics use natural family planning which equates to abstinence during the fertile period. This requires intimate knowledge of your partner and I doubt Albert or Tamara or Nicole was interested in this.

What I see is that Albert severely resented having to use a condom since he must know that women sleeping with him would do just about anything to get pregnant. He's selfish and childish, plain and simple.

He does. His handlers provide them in his hotel rooms etc its in The Royal House of Monaco.

Edited to add: Both mothers used birth control pills and Nicole is Catholic. Its a personal choice.

Last edited:
He does. His handlers provide them in his hotel rooms etc its in The Royal House of Monaco.

Edited to add: Both mothers used birth control pills and Nicole is Catholic. Its a personal choice.

What's your source?

This is awful on what should have been the happiest day of their lives. No wonder they lookesd so uncomfortable today. I really feel for them.

She was looking odly sad for a bride. As if she regretted the whole thing. Now there seems to be an explanation. Poor girl, no matter what the result of the test, she has now married a man who is incapable of keeping it in his pants.

It is horrible even if he is not father of the children - the posibility he might be (he evidentely isn't sure if he accepted paternity test...) shows that he was not always faithful and surely won't be after wedding...

That is not necessarily true, if he is innocent he would most certainly want to prove it, wouldn't he? I hope that he is, but it is not sure until he survives the paternity test. The problem as I see it is, how many other women are going to come forward just for the publicity and noteriaty? In the past a woman would not have thought of doing such a thing ... but no more it seems. Some people just want to have their fifteen minutes of fame.

Well, if this is true, and unless Charlene has some underlying health problems, we know they won't have any trouble producing an heir in a reasonable amount of time.:whistling:

It seems to me that the moral of this story is: if you are a devout Catholic who refuses to use birth control then you should keep your pants zipped if you are single.

I don't quite understand the morality of this if it is accompanied by promiscuity.

This sounds like another sorry episode in the history of this family. Apparently she tried to save herself and in the end was not able to. I admire her courage, may she be strengthen to deal with all this.

It seems to me that the moral of this story is: if you are a devout Catholic who refuses to use birth control then you should keep your pants zipped if you are single.

I don't quite understand the morality of this if it is accompanied by promiscuity.

News at eleven, this just in: if you can't keep your pants zipped, you are not a devout Catholic in the first place.

I love the Grimaldis but "devoutly religious" is not the first phrase that pops to mind when I think of them.

I just don't hope we'll end up with at Charles/Diana scenario in Monaco :-(

What's your source?
Sources: Both mothers said they were on Birth Control pills and Nicole said she is Catholic. When Jazmin was born Tamara was still married to her husband David Schumacher but legally separated. The divorce was finalized a week or two after. (Sorry I didn't save that link as to the exact date.) He took a DNA test to prove he was not the father. In CA apparently back then you could put any name you wanted on the birth certificate how Jazmin had it from the start. John Glatt wrote in his book The Royal House of Monaco the story of Tamara and that he does have condoms given to him by his handlers. The Parts on Nicole is from articles posted on this forum in older threads back in 2005. The story of the false paternity suit is also in the link with Tamara. Nicole, mother of Alex is not the one mentioned in the article I just gave the link for.

This thread has to put it bluntly, become a MESS.

We are supposed to be talking about General News and Information on Albert and Charlene and somehow we have resorted to a discussion on birth control, zippers, past relationships and other children. I don't know if anyone is aware of it, but TRF has a wide age group that involves our members....young people don't need to read about certain things. At least not at TRF.

Be respectful.

Let's get back on topic.

Which countries would you like to see Prince Albert and Princess Charlene visit?

After they've officially got married,I really expect them to see in Russia.I think it's highly possible as far as Prince Albert has visited this country not so far.

Amen Zonk! Lets just hope that all of this junk that is being written about Albert turns out to be a false alarm! Lets pray for a happy and healthy marriage for Albert and Charlene

Here is another story they now say it is two.
The French magazine Public has claimed that Prince Albert fathered “two new illegitimate children," saying one is understood to be 18 months old and the son of an Italian woman who is preparing to take her story to the press.
The Gazette

I'm sorry this is as inconsiderate as you can get of these woman to do this to anyone on or around a persons wedding day. If either turns out to be true I won't feel sorry for either because they are getting what they want. Money and attention. I'm sorry to say this but, no woman with any values and care about their child would ever do this. Good gawd who raised these woman? Money doesn't buy you respect.

This thread has to put it bluntly, become a MESS.

We are supposed to be talking about General News and Information on Albert and Charlene and somehow we have resorted to a discussion on birth control, zippers, past relationships and other children. I don't know if anyone is aware of it, but TRF has a wide age group that involves our members....young people don't need to read about certain things. At least not at TRF.

Be respectful.

Let's get back on topic.

Sorry, Zonk if I contributed to the mess. :) Perhaps we should start another thread maybe entitled, "What Prince Albert's behavior has nothing to do with the Catholic Church."

I would like that too (sigh) but I can't help but notice that a lot of people want the worst to be true at all times. When this whole thing first came out, even without any facts that could be verified, many people immediately believed it. Even when Charlene's father and Charlene herself said it was not true, some around here accused them of all being bribed. So far, we still have *zero* verifiable facts and I (sadly) have no doubt that for many people, even if Albert takes the test and it comes back negative, they will just assume that someone has been bribed or something. I will just repeat that Prince Albert and Princess Charlene are not two young kids, they have known each other for a very long time, I think both knew exactly 'who' they were marrying and I reiterate that I see no reason to believe any story until some facts are presented that can be verified. No rumors, no anonymous sources, I'm holding out for "facts". If it is not true I shall be greatly relieved, but even if it is, I will have learned nothing about anyone I did not already know and my opinions will not change. Sorry.

I really hope the rumour is not true since Charlene really grew on me! I think she's amazing, she's elegant en she's discrete!

Does anyone know if there's an postal adress where you can congratulate the couple with their wedding?

I think it's safe to say they will, for the 2014 Winter Olympics if nothing else. And I was pleasantly surprised to see Grand Duchess Maria and Grand Duke George representing the Romanovs at the wedding. I would hope to see them visit the United States (to see the Kelly relatives) and South Africa which they are sure to do shortly. I would also like to see them come to Mexico but I don't how likely that is anytime soon.

I would like that too (sigh) but I can't help but notice that a lot of people want the worst to be true at all times. When this whole thing first came out, even without any facts that could be verified, many people immediately believed it. Even when Charlene's father and Charlene herself said it was not true, some around here accused them of all being bribed. So far, we still have *zero* verifiable facts and I (sadly) have no doubt that for many people, even if Albert takes the test and it comes back negative, they will just assume that someone has been bribed or something. I will just repeat that Prince Albert and Princess Charlene are not two young kids, they have known each other for a very long time, I think both knew exactly 'who' they were marrying and I reiterate that I see no reason to believe any story until some facts are presented that can be verified. No rumors, no anonymous sources, I'm holding out for "facts". If it is not true I shall be greatly relieved, but even if it is, I will have learned nothing about anyone I did not already know and my opinions will not change. Sorry.

You have a good attitude. If the press was able to get photos of Charlene looking at the Tabloids of Albert with another woman in 2006 from the Airport cameras they could proved proof now. They have not supported anything they have claimed to this point. To me that means it is Tabloid journalism.

I really hope the rumour is not true since Charlene really grew on me! I think she's amazing, she's elegant en she's discrete!

Does anyone know if there's an postal adress where you can congratulate the couple with their wedding?
Check the Palace site

ImHO this story is too good to be true. If it was a book or a film I'd say it was a set-up for "the prince", a last, desperate attempt to stop his wedding or to destroy his marriage before it even began. Let's assume he really, really believes "the bride" is "The One" - then he wouldn't have gotten married to another if the plan succeeded, wouldn't he? In a work of fiction, there would be two people under suspicion to be behind the plot, one a "grande dame" afraid to loose her position (including a potential future position) and her "son and heir", out to secure his inheritance. But of course the power of love, the trust and friendship between the prince and his chosen bride (of course a commoner!) succeeds after a lot of dramatic twist and turns. It would turn out that the rumours were put out by a "former lover" of the prince, bent on revenge (she had secretly hoped all those years that he would come back to her and marry her to make her son his heir - even seduced him again in a moment of weakness but to no avail!) who had sided with the "grande dame" while the "son" played best friend to the poor bride, even helped her to try to escape from the now feared marriage... When that attempt failed, the grande dame used her contact to the media to help the fomer lover leak the story. So when all is discovered, all shadows are gone from the Royal marriage and the prince and his new wife can start into their honeymoon, sailing out of the harbour of the tiny country into the sunset.

Well, in a movie or a book that would be the back story. Let's wait what comes out in reality. I personally hope that the end for Charlene is as happy as in my scenario, though. :flowers:

PA clearly does not understand the concept of fidelity, or, if he does, he doesn't want to understand it.

I don't believe he has any rapport with Catholicism as a belief system, or any other belief system - apart from getting rich and richer.

No surprise here at the news but I did not think they would confirm it on the wedding day. I know she's an adult and makes her own choices, but I still feel sorry for Charlene.

Monaco royal wedding: Princess Charlene¿s first duty? To stand by Albert over new paternity test scandal | Mail Online

I missed the whole wedding yesterday due to an emergency at home. Was hoping to catch up and see a re-run again BUT and I say BUT? If the above article turns out to be true I don't think I could watch a re-run of the wedding. It will just leave a sour taste in my mouth. Just waiting now to see what is going to happen with all of this?? I so want to watch a video of the wedding but of all this has put a damper on things. Charlene is a lovely lady she does not deserve this from Albert! But the Jury is still out on this until proven otherwise.

I would like to say I have sympathy for Charlene, but she knew what she was getting into. And to continue with this wedding? Let's see how long this last.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think she had any other choice but to continue. She was already legally married to him before the religeous ceremony. At that level it is not like ancelling a dinner party for a few friends. She would have embarrased her husband BIG time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom