The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 09:25 AM
Administrator

Let's not speculate about the fertility of Charlene. Unless there are reputable sources, any and all additional posts will be deleted without notice.

Old 10-26-2011, 12:28 PM
Serene Highness

Monaco has many legal airs: PC and her family, PS and her family minus Camille, and all of the DeMasseys.

Old 10-27-2011, 07:53 AM
Courtier

Are Charlene and Albert vegetarians or vegans? I mean, do they eat fish or other things coming from animals like butter, eggs, etc...? Or do they just don't eat meat?
Old 10-27-2011, 10:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smush View Post
Are Charlene and Albert vegetarians or vegans? I mean, do they eat fish or other things coming from animals like butter, eggs, etc...? Or do they just don't eat meat?
She says calls herself a vegetarian and Albert is not unless he changed after he was married.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:05 PM
Courtier

Albert is not a vegetarian? Oh, I thought he was.
So Charlene does eat fish? Ok, that's what I was wondering about.
Thx!
Old 10-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Serene Highness

Siiiigh .... just because the "usual suspects" don't feel affection for Princess Charlene does NOT mean that the people of Monaco do not feel affection for her.

The same question I have asked before .... why do those who so very obviously dislike Princess Charlene, and apparently Prince Albert as well (now .... was that before he married Charlene, or only after?) continue to come onto this forum and spew their venom? It's a puzzle! If I disliked these people so very much, I wouldn't be interested in them. Again, it seems a case of obsession and nothing more. Very sad indeed.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:23 PM
Serene Highness

It is PA and PC's job to create publicity for Monaco. Be in the public eye. One of the ways they do this is thru foundations. They throw these lavish dinners that cost 1,000 per head and wealthy people come from all over the world to attend them. If they also raise money for a charity, that's a bonus. Bringing business to Monaco is their objective but they would never admit that.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:24 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
I don´t see the need for a PCFoundation. The Princess Grace Foundation was created in 1964, almost 10 years after Grace arrival in the principality, by then people loved and admired her.
M. Witstock has born a title for 3 months, does not speak proper French and I don´t need to go on with all her faux-pas. There is no reason in Monaco to feel the least affection for her, but yet she will have her headlines with the future foundation. This is not how one works for the ones in need, this is publicity, once more. Everything this couple does is to promote themselves and it´s even more disgusting because they use the "charity" excuse to do so.
So if certain people don't like her, she can't help? Ok, she is not perfect but if she can help to do a better world with her foundation. Why not? I absolutely see nothing bad. When it is about charity, I absolutely don't mind of who is helping or not, we have to think of who is in need, and that is all matter.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

My blog about Pauline
My channel about the Monaco princely family
Old 10-28-2011, 08:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by titiromi View Post
So if certain people don't like her, she can't help? Ok, she is not perfect but if she can help to do a better world with her foundation. Why not? I absolutely see nothing bad. When it is about charity, I absolutely don't mind of who is helping or not, we have to think of who is in need, and that is all matter.
Very well said !
Old 10-28-2011, 08:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Charlene said in a interview on a sud african radio that she is vegetarian. But I do not know if prince Albert is also vegetarian.
Old 10-28-2011, 09:31 PM
Nobility

Publicity or not,her foundation is going to help the less fortunate people ,which is all that counts.
Old 10-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
Siiiigh .... just because the "usual suspects" don't feel affection for Princess Charlene does NOT mean that the people of Monaco do not feel affection for her.

The same question I have asked before .... why do those who so very obviously dislike Princess Charlene, and apparently Prince Albert as well (now .... was that before he married Charlene, or only after?) continue to come onto this forum and spew their venom? It's a puzzle! If I disliked these people so very much, I wouldn't be interested in them. Again, it seems a case of obsession and nothing more. Very sad indeed.

What you call venom, I call criticism. Instead of spweing your venom to posters, why don´t you try explaining the need of creating a foundation with her name. I repaet, she´s born the tilte for 3 months, her marriage started with a scandal, and her "love sroty" only makes tabloid covers among rumors of every kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
It is PA and PC's job to create publicity for Monaco. Be in the public eye. One of the ways they do this is thru foundations. They throw these lavish dinners that cost 1,000 per head and wealthy people come from all over the world to attend them. If they also raise money for a charity, that's a bonus. Bringing business to Monaco is their objective but they would never admit that.
That is not the way of creating publicity for the country. It is a way of promoting themselves, and I doubt this is Albert´s idea. Why doesn´t she work on behalf of Princess Grace Foundation? Why doesn´t she wait until she has done some merits to deserve such an honor? P. Caroline does not have a foundation, and she´s been working for P. Pierre F, PGF, Amade Mondiale, and other organizations for decades. It would be selfish and conceited to create a foundation with her name.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Charlene said in a interview on a sud african radio that she is vegetarian. But I do not know if prince Albert is also vegetarian.
Unless he has changed since they were married he is not.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess charlene will make her own fondation, and it is a good thing for the people who are poor. I think it is not necessary to compare princess Charlene with Princess Grace or princess Caroline, they are different persons.
Princess Charlene swam and raised founds for south Africa special olympics in february, and if she wanted publicity for her, we would get photos about the travel of princely at the Nepal with the association Namaste around all the world.
For the scandal around the wedding, I recall you, that it was only rumors. that this story was made by newspaper. Princess Charlene did not try to fly to South Africa and The story about the test of paternity is not true. There is a report of french police which says that there was not try of escape and where is the mother who wanted the test? No signs about that but there will be a process again the newspaper Express and than we will know the verity. The newspapers begin to say that the sources are anonymous and it is not a proove and it could be a story made by some persons who were jalious at the time of the wedding
Old 10-29-2011, 05:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
Unless he has changed since they were married he is not.
Ok. Then I was wrong. I thought they both are vegetarian

Quote:
Very well said!!!!!!!!!!!
From my point of view it's pure envy and jealousy. Nothing more, nothing less!
Old 10-29-2011, 02:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't know why whenever Charlene is criticised it has to be jealosy and envy.
I really don't understand.
What, Charlene can't be criticized? And if it is, is because people is envy and jealous? That's not a good explanation, sorry...
Old 10-29-2011, 03:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
I don't know why whenever Charlene is criticised it has to be jealosy and envy.
I really don't understand.
What, Charlene can't be criticized? And if it is, is because people is envy and jealous? That's not a good explanation, sorry...
Because that is exactly what it comes across as even if someone claims they are not.
Old 10-29-2011, 03:11 PM
Courtier

Sure she can be critized. But we all know that rosana ist NO fan of her and talks everything down Charlene does.
Old 10-29-2011, 03:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
Because that is exactly what it comes across as even if someone claims they are not.
What?
She is a public figure. She will be critized by some, and liked by some.
Sure, maybe there are people that is jealous/envy of her, but not everybody has to be jealous of her. Some people see her as not appropiate for the job.
I know i see her that way, and i know i'm not jealous of her.
According to some, everybody is jealous of her. Why? What does she have to make other jealous? Happines?? Don't seem so. Jewels? Big deal.

This of supposing that everybody is jealous of her comes from fans of her.
Old 10-29-2011, 03:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

I ask myself why the persons who dislike so much Charlene come on this forum, when I do not like the princess or the prince of a country, I do not go on the forum of the country, I do not lost my time in critics about this persons, I do not read the news about these persons.
On this board, there are not only fans about Charlene ,there are also neutral persons who sometimes critic her and sometimes say that what she does , is good.They do not critic her always
I think that Charlene is more happy than you because the hate about a person makes you very unhappy.

Closed Thread