General News & Information: Prince Albert & Princess Charlene 1: July 2011 - Feb.2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will never know the truth.
But couldn't it be that two months after the wedding Stahl decided now is the right time to go?!

But couldn't it be that two months after the wedding Stahl decided now is the right time to go?!

That is probably the case, but any attempt to make Charlene look bad and some posters will jump on it.

I can't believe the family would allow PG's likeness to be in a commercial. Maybe the family doesn't own the rights to the picture. It will be interesting to see if the palace complains.

We do not know why Mme Stahl is starting , we are not in the inside of the palace. These rumors are on a english or american tabloid which lives at five thousands kms of Monaco. Mme Stahl was the advisor of the prince, she wants to leave the team it is her own decision after all these rumors about the fly of Charlene the tests of paternity which were untrue and make splash after they said that Charlene baned poor Nicole Coste, now they find the history of Mme Stahl.
There will be a new team of communication with the new princess, I hope it will do best work than the old team.

the royal correspondent blog speaks about the album of the wedding,it is said that the book will be sold in France and Monaco

I can't believe the family would allow PG's likeness to be in a commercial. Maybe the family doesn't own the rights to the picture. It will be interesting to see if the palace complains.

What commercial??

I believe all of the images used in the campaign (print and CGI) ... Grace Kelly (pre-Princess Grace era), Marlene Dietrich and Marilyn Monroe were all during their MGM years and MGM would own the rights.

What commercial??

http://http://www.hitfix.com/articles/charlize-theron-mingles-with-the-ghosts-of-marilyn-monroe-grace-kelly-marlene-dietrich-in-new-dior-ad

Last edited by a moderator:
Melina (and others) Did any of you obtain Christiane Stahl's biography of the Prince/Princess ?

My mother has the book called ( Albert II l'autre prince) written by Christiane Stahl, it is not a biography, I read it, she described the work of Prince Albert, his cha racter, how are the days in the palace the foundation Albert II. there is a chapter about Charlene Wittstock. and there are many photos about the life of Charlene, photos of her childhood, of her family, photos of Charlene 's mother when she was young, there are photos of Charlene when she was with her friends at Durban.
Christiane Stahl described the courtyard of Monaco, she said that there are many courtiers with jalousies and that is a true basket of worms. She said it yet two years ago. Charlene Wittstock said there was many jalousies against her in her interview in Tatler but Christiane Stahl said the same things in her book about those people who had jalousy again Charlene and who were not very kind whith herself and Charlene Wittstock. Christiane said it was not easy to work in the palace because there was not a good atmosphere.
I think she went away because she was tired of this atmosphere. Particullarly after all these rumors after the wedding of Prince Albert with Charlene

That sounds very interesting. But I looked at amazon and the book is in french of course. So it's nothing for me. It would take years to finish reading it :sad:

Smush, Melina has given you a good précis of the book.

I think you mean to say it brought in a profit of 9 million euros. Cost 20 million brought in 29 million.

Le Figaro reports that the Wedding cost 20 million euros, but brought in 9 million.
Wow. The hotels must be amused :)
But couldn't Le Figaro choose a better photo of Charlene and Albert. They look like they are attending a funeral :ermm:

I found this nice video with PA in it (he starts talking at 4:17). I don't know if it was posted before but i never saw it.
Does anyone know if this is recent?

THE GYPSY QUEENS - EPISODE 5 [2/2] - YouTube

(I hope I posted this in the right topic, i am new here and didn't know very well where to post this)

I can't figure out if it is recent, but Albert is slim, so I would assume it is somewhat recent.

Perhaps the lovely Charlene was on duty somewhere else. Why must it always be bad news? Of course the article made it sound like Beth was his date; everyone hold up your hands who would like to see the marriage fail.

What a fish wrapper.

So I just added this comment to the daily mail article posted above after reading some of the comments, and my last point is highly relevant here:
Fact check folks:
1. She never tried to flee. Her passport was taken because it wasn't yet valid, it was her Monaco one, and she had to call Albert to get securtiy to clear her and use her south african passport.
2. There is no love child, other than the two we are aware of, 19 year old Jazmin and 8 year old Alexandre. IT WAS A LIE.
3. The Grimaldis aren't Royal. They are part of the Princely family of monaco, Thus YES, Albert IS A PRINCE.
4. Just because we haven't seen photos of Albert with Charlene doesn't mean she's not off doing something else. We don't get photos of royals doing everything every day, every second of their lives.

So I just added this comment to the daily mail article posted above after reading some of the comments, and my last point is highly relevant here:
Wait can I just ask I don't want to bring anything up in the wrong place but in July I heard he'd take a paternity test were any results ever released? Just a simple yes or no would be good sorry for taking it off topic a bit. But as for Charlene so she doesn't go with him to one event big deal wish DM would lighten up. Just cause she couldn't make it doesn't mean their marriage is on the rocks sheesh!

I, believe, The Daily Mail, need this kind of fluff to sell a paper. They would say anything.

The article certainly makes it sound as though the singer was Albert's "date" for the evening; i.e. she arrived with him. This isn't a very bright move on Albert's part considering all the gossip about the circumstances around their marriage.:ermm:
Well from Alberts point of view he may feel his marriage is perfectly fine, and as an innocent man feel it quite ok to show up with another woman ,who is not his date, to support a charity event.

The singer gave a concert just before the aution and she posed with the prince with other persons around. Prince Albert uses to pose at any events with singers men or women, sport people and so; it is not new.
In Monaco, now there is a rumor that Princess Charlene is pregnant and all her duties are cancelled. I heart this rumor when I went to visit my mother in the south of France. Charlene had to visit Beausoleil a little town near monaco on september the 17th and it was cancelled because she was ill.It was the reason the prince Albert said to the mayor during his visit this day
To day , there were two photos where Charlene posed with the special olympics during a lunch and we see that she seems to have a little round belly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom