General News & Information: Prince Albert & Princess Charlene 1: July 2011 - Feb.2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the first impression you can tell if someone is shy or not, introverted, or self-confident. That was my intention in posting the article. I do not think you can tell from first impressions if someone is nice or is pretending. Some things can be conceiled, others not. If you are shy, you are shy all of your life, with everyone, and that does not change. If you are a manipulator, calculating person, you can show people what you want. And that´s all I´m goig to say because my opinion of CW is even worse. She has lied to the press all these years, done nothing but waste money, change her appearance and live off the prince. If these are positive things, the world is upside down to me.

I´ve been willing to hear what the good qualities people see in CW and I have asked here fans her to enlighten me. I´m still waiting.
No one I have spoken to has said the things you have to describe Charlene. I have even spoken to one of her coaches. I don't like everything Charlene has said to the press, nor do I approve of everything she wears but it is no reason to constantly bash her as some do. I will accept the word of those I have spoken to that she is a nice person, and she is sensitive over someone with a personal agenda to trash Charlene.

Van Cleef & Arpels has created a limited edition of 15 sets of jewels for the charities of H.S.H. Princess Charlene of Monaco. It is a reinterpretation of the iconic Alhambra motif. Adorned with pavé diamonds and turquoises, it evokes the shores of the Principality. A portion of the benefits from the sales will go to the associations and Foundations that have the endorsement of H.S.H. Princess Charlene of Monaco. A set will be donated by Van Cleef & Arpels to the gala dinner of the Red Cross Ball on the 5th of August 2011. The set is sold exclusively at the Van Cleef & Arpels Boutique in Monaco.

If you are shy, you are shy all of your life, with everyone, and that does not change.

I would take issue with this statement. A number of people overcome their shyness and certainly there are those who are shy in certain circumstances and not so much in others. Frequently people who are shy are not as shy in small groups or among people they know.

I would take issue with this statement. A number of people overcome their shyness and certainly there are those who are shy in certain circumstances and not so much in others. Frequently people who are shy are not as shy in small groups or among people they know.

I totally agree with this.

I am shy when meeting new people but put me around my friends and I am not.

I read that article as well, and didn't get the negativity that is assumed. People see what they want to see.

I totally agree with this.

I am shy when meeting new people but put me around my friends and I am not.

I read that article as well, and didn't get the negativity that is assumed. People see what they want to see.

Well, yuou agree with my theory that shyness stays with you all your life.

Again, because for some reason my two previous posts were not understood. I posted the article as an example of someone who had met CW and did not have the impression of her being shy, as posters above had mentioned, but secure and self-confident. I am aware the journalist is quite flattering with Charlene, most people are. Of course I get the negativity from other articles I read throughout the years, which of course I dont keep, and which have helped me to discover CW llies, and the way she used the press to sell herself as the future princess. She still has contacts with the press and send some journalists mails. She´s not innocent, she has leanrt how to handle her business, and she won´t lose it for anything.

Last edited:
:previous:Personally I would not continue to read articles or even frequent forum boards if I so intensely disliked the subject. If it were me, I would suffer major indigestion problems from all the acidity generated. :lol:

:previous:Personally I would not continue to read articles or even frequent forum boards if I so intensely disliked the subject. If it were me, I would suffer major indigestion problems from all the acidity generated. :lol:

Well, there are other members in the family that still have a bit of the glamour the Rainier and Grace era had.
As the title of an article I found after the wedding (not very flattering about it) read "We´ll always have Caroline".:lol:

No need to answer to persons who go on the battle of critics , Charlène is now the princess of Monaco, she lived at monaco in the palace, for me, a part this, no matter! from 2006(, times, she was for the first time with the prince, it is the same persons who critic her, ) and it will be the same persons which will go on, it becomes normal

I feel that criticism per se is not only allowable, but also sometimes constructive, desirable or even necessary.

If criticism becomes a source of belittling or hurting someone else, it ceases to be positive, and becomes destructive.

Well there is always the "ignore list" function on the board, it can come in handy.

South African designer to redecorate Monaco palace

South African interior designer Stephen Falcke has been hired to redecorate the palace in Monaco.

It probably needs it. Most likely the private living quarters have not been re-done since Princess Grace redecorated the palace. I doubt that Prince Raininer changed much after his beloved wife died.

South African interior designer Stephen Falcke has been hired to redecorate the palace in Monaco.

It probably needs it. Most likely the private living quarters have not been re-done since Princess Grace redecorated the palace. I doubt that Prince Raininer changed much after his beloved wife died.
The Grand Salon was changed after Grace passed away.

Why a South African designer? Why not a local firm?

Princess Charlene said in Tatler in november 2010, that she will make change decoration of the appartment which was not change untill the death of the princess Grace. Why a south african designer because she wants to fell wellin her last country,
In Monaco hebdo in the case ' tout est faux' in english 'all is falk'
there is the last interview of the prince Albert, he answers to the questions about the rumours, the sucession, why he denied the rumours after his honeymoon, and about Eringer.
I can translate but I will not comment because I am tired to talk about this.
He denies all the rumours of the flight of princess Charlene before the wedding He reveals that they have the report of the french police which denies strongly that they arrested Charlene or blocked an avion on the aeroport of Nice. Prince Albert said Charlene flight two times, one to Paris with her mother for the dress of wedding one she flight to Athenes because she went there with the special olympics
He denies the birth of a third child and adn . He did not know who made these rumors but there is an enquete in Monaco and he will soon know who made these rumors in monaco. He sad that could be persons who are frustated or jalous or want destabilise the state of Monaco.
To the question why did he deny the rumors after the return of the honeymoon?
He said: At the beginning, They think that the rumors would be finish very quickly but it was not the case and they thought 'enough is enough' prince Albert said that Charlene was very saddened , she was not used to this media rumours, he wanted to protect her, he was used to the rumours in the press untill his birth but he recognized that these were very violent.
For the succession of the throne of Monace. It will be the children he will have with Charlene , after came his sisters and their children but there is no question that the children born out of the wedding would be in the sucession.
He said he was chocked by the fact that all the photos on their gestures were examined as like the media said Charlene was sad during the wedding or he was not warmed, he said their attitude cannot be the same during an official event and their attitude in privat; But he said( with a smile), to the persons who worry about his couple that they are very happy.
He also spoke about Barbier the report of the Express, he said that Monaco is a free state fom 1200 and this man did not know the history of monaco; At the End Prince Albert Talk about Eringer but it is too long to translate.
After this interview there are two reports about this subject and it is said there will be claims again british and italian newspapers.
I give these news because nobody spoke about the entire interview in the medias, I say it is on monaco hebdo you click on 'tout est faux' I tried to translate I hope you understand me, but I will not comment because I will not comment anymore on Charlene and Albert, I want only give you neutral news.
Monaco hebdo is not a tabloid but a serious newspaper of Monaco as Monaco matin

I feel that some people might enjoy to bash Charlene because she´s so much better off than most of us, she´s living in a beautiful country,wears gorgeous jewellery and looks great in almost everything.At first I also thought she was rather cold and icy but she seems just a little bit less extroverted,that´s no bad character trait and IMO even advantageous if you are a royal.
I wouldn´t like her to be on facebook where she is posting silly pictures like some hollywood stars do or twitter stupid,meaningless things all day long *lol*
You might pick on her for not having attended University,but that´s the only "fault" that I can find, I think she´s doing a great job.

I wouldn´t like her to be on facebook where she is posting silly pictures like some hollywood stars do or twitter stupid,meaningless things all day long *lol*

The Charlene Wittstock facebook site is a fan site, not one made by herself,
that has been clarified some months ago.

you are right Iceflower, the Charlene Witttstock facebook is a fan site, not made by herself. there are also some others on the facebook but it is not made by herself. It is said on these pages

"Everything is false"

After expressing his indignation back from his honeymoon, the Prince Albert has agreed to return to the origin of the rumors which strike the Prince and Princess but also carries the heavy charges that the American Robert Eringer on her blog for three years . Interviewed just after the C in air show devoted to "Monaco, the rock of the rumors," the Prince Albert defended the country's independence. And reaffirms the rules of transmission of the crown.
Monaco Hebdo

thankyou LadyMacacAlpine, I tried to translate the text but it is better in english, some of my words could be false and it could get an another sens.I never saw this interview in the media apart in the monaco hebdo, this interview was made for the people of Monaco.The press did not talk about because , the prince denied many rumors

:previous:

As a reminder: We still do not know if Prince Albert really has to make a paternity test or
if it's pure invention as part of the stories and rumours of the last weeks.
:previous:

The world knowing or speculating, ... it all amounts to an unfair circumstance for the new Bride to be in.

I wish her well; and if true or not - if he is the Father or not; I still wish her as a person & them as a couple much happiness!:flowers:

In a last interview on monaco hebdo, (see the post of LadyMacAlpine who gave you the text in english), Prince Albert denied the paternity of a third paternity there are claims again l"Express and the lawer of the prince Thierry Lacoste said there will be claims again english and italian newpapers which said there would be tests.The palace of Monaco neser announced there would be test of Paternity, it was a rumor once more. I say what I know.
But one question, tabloids spoke about the tests but where was the mother?no photo, some papers announced she would be italian, german, spanish the chid would be black or white, would be 1 or 2 or 3 years ago only allegations. but rellity nothing no concret things.
Now we see the princess and the prince together, happy, it is the only thing we know in concret.
No comments more, make you an idea by yourself and not by the tabloids which live as Murdoch press on the lies and murors .

Talking about Monaco hebdo, it says there that the largest project for the Condamine market has been cut out due to Monaco's deficit. I guess Charlene doesn't care, because she had such a great wedding, and now is calling a designer to redo the Palace...
So, they decide to spent money in more superficial things, than in important things, for monegasque...

PA owns the Palace, not the state. The redecoration will come out of his own pocket.

I suppose that, now that she is firmly installed in the Palais, she will see herself as "the Lady of the House", and that is only to be expected.

PA owns the Palace, not the state. The redecoration will come out of his own pocket.

Yes, i'm not so sure about that...

I suppose that, now that she is firmly installed in the Palais, she will see herself as "the Lady of the House", and that is only to be expected.

Yes, but why try to redo the Palace so quickly? Is it about to collapse?
She is been Princess for a month and wants to do things very quickly.
Besides, what is she going to redo? Is not like the Palace is in so poor condition.
If she is going to touch the private rooms that Albert and she will/do use, then fine, but i don't know what else she could redo...
Plus...anyone do believe here that, once the Palace is redecorated, they will do a photo opp showing it?

I think most women would want to redecorate their family home after they are married and make it their own, especially since it had essentially been a bachelor pad for some time. Her late mother in law certainly called in a decorator from NYC after she moved into the palace.
Frederick and Mary redid the palace in Copenhagen in a very modern style and the results are quite stunning.

As I understand it, Princess Charlene is only redecorating the private apartments. The private apartments have not been redecorated for 55 years!

As I understand it, Princess Charlene is only redecorating the private apartments. The private apartments have not been redecorated for 55 years!
If that's the case, then it's ok. A redocoration after all that time might be needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom