The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 01:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Subtleness is not Eringer's strongest suit...

Old 07-17-2011, 03:01 PM
Serene Highness

Eringer certainly appears to have a vendetta against PA. I understand freedom of speech issues but does PA have any recourse against something like this happening continually? It is, in a way, verbal stalking ..........

Old 07-17-2011, 04:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
Eringer certainly appears to have a vendetta against PA. I understand freedom of speech issues but does PA have any recourse against something like this happening continually? It is, in a way, verbal stalking ..........
I believe Albert has a case to sue more than Eringer which he already is doing in France BTW. People in the States think that Freedom of Speech protects them from being sued. They are incorrect and there are also copyright laws people on the Internet are ignoring.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:24 PM
Nobility

This is what really, really frustrates me. Don't any of the people in the media who quote Eringer know the first thing about his backstory? A quick internet search would be enough. In the first place, he all but bragged that he was going to do something to disrupt the wedding and so when the "story" first came from him, anyone should have been suspicious. Secondly, the media has done this before. They jumped on his 'super secret agent man' story, they jumped on the Olympics bribe story -I mean, Eringer makes accusations of one horrible crime after another on a daily basis aimed at Prince Albert, several of which have been picked up by the media when anyone should be able to take a quick look around and know that anything that comes out of Eringer's mouth should be taken with a huge bag of salt. The man is simply out to hurt Prince Albert anyway he can -and anyone who ever says anything nice about the Prince too by the way.

Old 07-18-2011, 12:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

I went back through 4 weeks worth of posts and found the original post.

Quote:
ANON: Charlene Whittstock has tried to leave Monaco (boarding a flight from Nice) 2 times: the second time being succefull+ It has emerged that Albert has another son... True or not...Charlene Whittstock is currently NOT in MC.

A couple posters have eluded to a toddler son, and Charlene's supposed alleged discovery of this last week. No further info.
Eringer responded 4 weeks ago
The person who wrote that didn't know where she was. We did in Greece at the Special Olympics.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Eringer's own website(s) give the game away: The "best read and most trusted site on Monaco" LOL

This is a person (male? female?) who, by his own admission, has "authored a cluster of absurdist novels combining intrigue and lunacy" as well as "a six year odyssey in search of creativity and madness"

He's having me/you/everyone ON in a big way.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:18 AM
Serene Highness

Do we know if the paternity test has taken place yet?
Old 07-18-2011, 08:48 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
Do we know if the paternity test has taken place yet?

There has not been any official confirmation yet that a paternity test would be done at all.

The magazine articles only refer to certain "sources", time will tell.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Charlene and the Special Olympics at Athens:
7000 athletes, from 180 countries, in 22 disciplines
The Monegasque team got 25 medals (8 gold, 5 silver, 12 bronze)

Charlene led the final ceremony.

Monaco: le plein de médailles à Athènes | Nice-Matin
Old 07-18-2011, 09:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
Charlene and the Special Olympics at Athens:
7000 athletes, from 180 countries, in 22 disciplines
The Monegasque team got 25 medals (8 gold, 5 silver, 12 bronze)

Charlene led the final ceremony.

Monaco: le plein de médailles à Athènes | Nice-Matin
The photo is from the Opening Ceremony. The Special Olympics took place between June 24th and July 4th in 2011.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:24 AM
Courtier

The Palais Princier de Monaco is Tired of the Continuous Rumors About T.S.H.s Princess Charlene and Prince Albert II of Monaco

Finally, Albert is going to sue them.

Why does this newspaper man hate Albert???
Old 07-19-2011, 08:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Monaco sells that's all... people are fascinated by them...
Old 07-19-2011, 08:42 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
Monaco sells that's all... people are fascinated by them...
That is not the only reason. I highly journalists working at L'Express are fascinated by Monaco. There is a great feeling of indecent way of life (and more serious accusations against the principality) while the world is going through economical crisis.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Actually, not really.
The article mentions that a note was sent to the editors which threatens legal actions, not that any legal action was taken, which is quite a difference.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Courtier

Boris, I see what you mean! Someone must be advising him though. All those people he pays a salary to; what advice are they giving him??
Old 07-20-2011, 12:09 AM
Aristocracy

I'm glad they're suing. The post-media wedding response has gotten out of control.

I bet Caroline is probably giving them lots of good advice too! (How many times has she sued the paps for lies or invasion of privacy?)
Old 07-20-2011, 05:47 AM
Royal Highness

If some medias (like l'Express) can prove what they stated, suing will be a very bad move. And I heard some facts which let me think the journalists working at l'Express can prove it. So wait and see, but it won't be a Caroline of Monaco-like case.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancia View Post
If some medias (like l'Express) can prove what they stated, suing will be a very bad move. And I heard some facts which let me think the journalists working at l'Express can prove it. So wait and see, but it won't be a Caroline of Monaco-like case.
why suing ???
Old 07-20-2011, 05:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CordeliaFitzgerald View Post
I'm glad they're suing.
Nobody is sueing so far.
And just like Sancia, I believe it would be a very bad move. I doubt that Prince Albert will risk it because I doubt that he can afford the detailed public exposure of what is and isn't a fact in the stories published by L'Express.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:59 AM
Heir Apparent

PA is too clever to enter into a fight with Eringer, especially at the moment when the latest rumours about his sex life haven't even been laid to rest.

Closed Thread