General News & Information: Prince Albert & Princess Charlene 1: July 2011 - Feb.2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eringer certainly appears to have a vendetta against PA. I understand freedom of speech issues but does PA have any recourse against something like this happening continually? It is, in a way, verbal stalking ..........

Eringer certainly appears to have a vendetta against PA. I understand freedom of speech issues but does PA have any recourse against something like this happening continually? It is, in a way, verbal stalking ..........
I believe Albert has a case to sue more than Eringer which he already is doing in France BTW. People in the States think that Freedom of Speech protects them from being sued. They are incorrect and there are also copyright laws people on the Internet are ignoring.

This is what really, really frustrates me. Don't any of the people in the media who quote Eringer know the first thing about his backstory? A quick internet search would be enough. In the first place, he all but bragged that he was going to do something to disrupt the wedding and so when the "story" first came from him, anyone should have been suspicious. Secondly, the media has done this before. They jumped on his 'super secret agent man' story, they jumped on the Olympics bribe story -I mean, Eringer makes accusations of one horrible crime after another on a daily basis aimed at Prince Albert, several of which have been picked up by the media when anyone should be able to take a quick look around and know that anything that comes out of Eringer's mouth should be taken with a huge bag of salt. The man is simply out to hurt Prince Albert anyway he can -and anyone who ever says anything nice about the Prince too by the way.

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

I went back through 4 weeks worth of posts and found the original post.

ANON: Charlene Whittstock has tried to leave Monaco (boarding a flight from Nice) 2 times: the second time being succefull+ It has emerged that Albert has another son... True or not...Charlene Whittstock is currently NOT in MC.

A couple posters have eluded to a toddler son, and Charlene's supposed alleged discovery of this last week. No further info.
Eringer responded 4 weeks ago
The person who wrote that didn't know where she was. We did in Greece at the Special Olympics.

Eringer's own website(s) give the game away: The "best read and most trusted site on Monaco" LOL

This is a person (male? female?) who, by his own admission, has "authored a cluster of absurdist novels combining intrigue and lunacy" as well as "a six year odyssey in search of creativity and madness"

He's having me/you/everyone ON in a big way.

Do we know if the paternity test has taken place yet?

Do we know if the paternity test has taken place yet?

There has not been any official confirmation yet that a paternity test would be done at all.

The magazine articles only refer to certain "sources", time will tell.

Monaco sells that's all... people are fascinated by them...

Monaco sells that's all... people are fascinated by them...

That is not the only reason. I highly journalists working at L'Express are fascinated by Monaco. There is a great feeling of indecent way of life (and more serious accusations against the principality) while the world is going through economical crisis.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Boris, I see what you mean! Someone must be advising him though. All those people he pays a salary to; what advice are they giving him??

I'm glad they're suing. The post-media wedding response has gotten out of control.

I bet Caroline is probably giving them lots of good advice too! (How many times has she sued the paps for lies or invasion of privacy?)

If some medias (like l'Express) can prove what they stated, suing will be a very bad move. And I heard some facts which let me think the journalists working at l'Express can prove it. So wait and see, but it won't be a Caroline of Monaco-like case.

If some medias (like l'Express) can prove what they stated, suing will be a very bad move. And I heard some facts which let me think the journalists working at l'Express can prove it. So wait and see, but it won't be a Caroline of Monaco-like case.
why suing ???

I'm glad they're suing.
Nobody is sueing so far.
And just like Sancia, I believe it would be a very bad move. I doubt that Prince Albert will risk it because I doubt that he can afford the detailed public exposure of what is and isn't a fact in the stories published by L'Express.

PA is too clever to enter into a fight with Eringer, especially at the moment when the latest rumours about his sex life haven't even been laid to rest.

PA is too clever to enter into a fight with Eringer, especially at the moment when the latest rumours about his sex life haven't even been laid to rest.
When did Albert drop his suit in France against Eringer?

On a more sensible note. Does anyone know where they are on honeymoon?

The posts with the rumors about the so called cat fight between Princess Charlene and Princess Caroline have been removed since no credible source has been given.

Please refrain from posting rumors, since they aren't based on factual information obtained from reputable sources.

Let's get back to the topic of this thread, general news & information about Prince Albert and Princess Charlene.

Princess Robijn
Monaco Forum Moderator​

Nice-Matin claims that the couple have only just returned from their honeymoon, yesterday, at six o'clock in the morning, from Mozambique.
Apparently he has uttered a "cry of revolt" about the rumours.

They seem to have had a good time on honeymoon
Rumeurs à Monaco: Albert n'en peut plus | Nice-Matin

I think the best Princess Charlene has to do, apart from providing a heir, is to take intensive French lessons in order to be able to interact with the media and her people in Monaco, this will help to better communication and perhaps if not stop but decrease the rumours.

Yes, Assia, but she does not seem to have "got the message" regarding learning French.
As to the rumours, they will probably never disappear completely, and the "Monaco 2011 Wedding" will become a much-discussed, but little understood, page in the Annals of the Grimaldi Princes...

They'll get over it...

Monaco's Prince Albert slams marriage 'rumours'

Prince Albert II of Monaco has summoned journalists to castigate them for publishing "rumours" about his new marriage to Princess Charlene, saying someone in Monaco wants to cause trouble.
"We want to express our indignation at these rumours," Albert, 53, told journalists from three local newspapers he called to the palace over stories about his marriage to South African Charlene Wittstock, 33.
AFP

Why doesn't l'Express just prove it now? How would a suit be a "very bad move?" Either they prove it in court or they don't. If I were Albert and Charlene, I'd say "bring it on."

"We want to express our indignation at these rumours," Albert, 53, told journalists"
That's a very funny statement because it strikes me as obvious what it translates into in the real world:
"We can't sue because we can't afford the truth."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom