General News & Information for Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day truth will out. In other words, if Albert has nothing to worry about he has nothing to worry about. If he does, it will all come out very quickly, Charlene could walk out at any time. I hope he has sat her down and reassured her she has nothing to worry about.

Why he has dropped the lawsuit I have no idea. I would have pressed ahead with it.

I agree.

Evidentally, the publication agreed to retract the article. There's still plenty of time for a lawsuit...now wouldn't be a good time.

But according to the Daily Mail, they are (this newspaper) standing by their story and it is still on their website ---- now that Albert has dropped the lawsuit?

Last edited:
But according to the Daily Mail, they are (this newspaper) standing by their story and it is still on their website ---- now that Albert has dropped the lawsuit?

A law-suit would be double-edged. L'Express would have to prove the story is true, and if it is true, it may not be in Albert II's interest to have the whole story explained with many details in the court.

Despite the official denial from Prince Albert's lawyer, the article from 'L'Express' will remain online.
In his blog, the editor in chief of the (serious) newspaper, Renaud Revel, confirms the authenticity of the information included in the story and makes a few interesting comments about the commercial reasons behind the general media's decision not to cover the story until after the wedding.
Link (in Google Translate):
Google Translate

How convenient for the media. I hope when the honeymoon is over, he sues their pants off.

Albert has not shirked his responsibilities with his two known children. If there are more out there, and there may or may not be, he will take care of them as well. I believe both children are the result of women who thought they would get more than support for their children.

Last edited:
Despite the official denial from Prince Albert's lawyer, the article from 'L'Express' will remain online.
In his blog, the editor in chief of the (serious) newspaper, Renaud Revel, confirms the authenticity of the information included in the story and makes a few interesting comments about the commercial reasons behind the general media's decision not to cover the story until after the wedding.
Link (in Google Translate):
Google Translate

Here is the link for the posters who read french: TF1 et France 2 dans le piège monégasque | Immédias - Lexpress

It is a very interesting approach of the wedding.

How convenient for the media. I hope when the honeymoon is over, he sues their pants off.
I'm afraid you might have misunderstood, as you perhaps did not take the time to read the editor's article.
The convenience prioritized by the larger part of the media is from his point of view entirely based on commercial considerations.

Last edited:
I think the problem here is not so much another child as it is pregnancy apparently which would mean that his "tryst" took place after he was engaged to Charlene ... correct????

Albert must have told Charlene something about this story and she is prepared to weather the storm ---- if there is one! She can walk away if she chooses. She has chosen not to!

The source of the information is L'Express, a serious French magazine. I don´t know what is going on here but this is so weird. I do not believe for a minute that CW has thought of leaving Monaco, no matter how many children PA has, no matter what their relationship is like. This is what she has fought for, she cares about her title and nothing else.

According to "L'Essentiel", Luxembourgisch paper, the source was not "L'Express", it was German magazine "Bunte", l'Express only took this "info" and was first french magazine which published this...In the article below, it says all French medias were aware, but no one dare to publish this until 'Express" did...

L'essentiel Online - Le prince de Monaco largué avant le jour J? - Actu des stars

Albert de Monaco : Charlene aurait voulu le quitter

Has anybody any clue where they came from? I mean besides the articles in the French newspapers.....

I posted above link where they say it's a reliable German source, and the "the rumour" was published first by "Bunte", and the by French magazine "L'Express"...

I would dearly translate the interview, but I can't even get the clip to run !

According to "L'Essentiel", Luxembourgisch paper, the source was not "L'Express", it was German magazine "Bunte", l'Express only took this "info" and was first french magazine which published this...In the article below, it says all French medias were aware, but no one dare to publish this until 'Express" did...

L'essentiel Online - Le prince de Monaco largué avant le jour J? - Actu des stars

Albert de Monaco : Charlene aurait voulu le quitter
Sorry, but where does L'Essentiel mention "Bunte"?
And if L'Express really is a serious magazine it shouldn't take/repeat infos from other magazines (without "serious" reputations).

If there really is another illegitimate child here I am sure PA must have fathered he/she before his relationship with CW started as she would look foolish in marrying him otherwise and I can't imagine anyone would want to look so stupid in the eyes of the whole world. But I hope that all of this is nonsense anyway.

Sorry, but where does L'Essentiel mention "Bunte"?
And if L'Express really is a serious magazine it shouldn't take/repeat infos from other magazines (without "serious" reputations).

They have their own sources and they didn't use Bunte.

If there really is another illegitimate child here I am sure PA must have fathered he/she before his relationship with CW started as she would look foolish in marrying him otherwise and I can't imagine anyone would want to look so stupid in the eyes of the whole world. But I hope that all of this is nonsense anyway.

An article today said that a woman is pregnant with his child now.

I take all this information with a grain of salt.Probably Charlene has gone to met one of her friends or relatives at the airport and they made a fuss from nothing.I guess Charlene is highly prepared and trained for her upcoming wedding and a new role of Princess Consort.

The source of the information is L'Express, a serious French magazine. I don´t know what is going on here but this is so weird. I do not believe for a minute that CW has thought of leaving Monaco, no matter how many children PA has, no matter what their relationship is like. This is what she has fought for, she cares about her title and nothing else.

I haven't been following their story until very recently. But from the interviews I have seen- her discomfort and anxiety- I wouldn't be at all surprised if it were true. I feel so sorry for her. Not normal pre wedding jitters. It all seems very shaky. Shockingly so.

Do you think they're in love? They seem like affectionate business partners to me.

Source, please?

More accurately, a Daily Mail article reported the rumor that another woman is pregnant with his child:

Monaco royal wedding: Prince Albert takes Charlene Wittstock on walkabout | Mail Online

IS ANOTHER WOMAN PREGNANT WITH PRINCE'S THIRD LOVECHILD?

A pregnant woman may be preparing to name Prince Albert as the father of her unborn baby days before his wedding, one of his closest confidantes said today.

Stephane Bern, France’s leading royal TV commentator and a close friend and advisor of the Prince, has told Le Parisien newspaper there could be yet another love child expected soon.

Mr Bern said: ‘A woman could very well be pretending that she is pregnant by the Prince.

‘We can’t carry out a DNA test to check this out just three days before the marriage! The problem is that we can makes claims, and then contradict them to no avail.

‘There are people who prefer to tarnish a happy event. For once there is (a happy event) in a family which has experienced so much misfortune - leave them in peace!’

Albert has two illegitimate children by two former girlfriends, but always denied they were his until scientific analysis proved otherwise.

Albert has not shirked his responsibilities with his two known children. If there are more out there, and there may or may not be, he will take care of them as well. I believe both children are the result of women who thought they would get more than support for their children.

He certainly won't sue them. Then all the facts (I believe the article is true) would be a matter of public record. He won't sue them anymore than Anthony Weiner called the police about his Twitter account being "hacked" :p

Oh dear me. Poor Charlene and Albert! :sad:

I don't think I'll ever understand the animosity towards them. Disgracefully cruel in the days before their marriage

i know this is off topic but does anyone have links to any live streams of the wedding and festivities?

i know this is off topic but does anyone have links to any live streams of the wedding and festivities?
They moved the threads on the wedding to its own section. I was trying to figure out where it went myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom