General News & Information for Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this latest post from Melina is perhaps one post too many ??

As far as I can see, everyone here (within reason, I presume?) can offer constructive criticism regarding the people we discuss here.

The phrase "you want to be deaf" is somewhat unfortunate IMO, and constantly attacking others by attacking them in the same breath is, frankly, not helpful to the discussion.

Last edited:
What do you know about the feelings that Albert has for Charlene, do you live in the palace to say that? no ,it is the weeddding where the couple are the most discret which succeed, the others are for the gallery.When you look the photos of Diana and Charles enlaced and this photo looks like strange to the engagement of William and Kate photo, who would have say there was Camilla Parker behind and there weedding would fail some years later?.It was the same thing for other couples, Have you hear what Princess Stephoany said about the weedding of his brother?.She said that she was very happy to see her brother happy and there love blessing, the love beetween them that she saw for many years.

Well, what can you expect? Of course Stephanie is not going to tell in public that they don't love each other and that all this is a business deal. Who knows? Only Albert does.
I agree with this:

It was a normal interwiew. Albert's answers were very reasonable and realistic. He already has two children. I don't believe he is so much in love with CW, but he finds her a suitable life companion.

Nathalie Cox, you have right. By the way Princess Steph won't say a word against the couple. I think she likes CW and the family get used her presence in the principality. Steph is OK with their relationship. The engagement isn't Steph's deal. It is the "fellowship" of CW and PA.Whether they love each other or not ,it doesn't matter. It doesn' t influence the facts.

Last edited:
In Prince Albert's interview with Glanz and Gloria, I get the impression from him that he seems relaxed and sure of the impending marriage. He mentions that he was happy before but this is just the next step. I still believe that this was all planned out perhaps even by several years already. Personally, i can't wait, let the spectacular begin!!!

Does anyone know if Prince Albert and Charlene will be visiting the United States this year? I know that he was here quite a while ago receiving the Teddy Roosevelt Medal and also he gave a speech to the National Press Club but that was at least a year or two ago.

PA visits the US several times a year; sometimes it's a personal visit and not publisized. I think all of the Grimaldi clan visit the US at least once a year. Probably mostly New York and Philidelphia.

PA visits the US several times a year; sometimes it's a personal visit and not publisized. I think all of the Grimaldi clan visit the US at least once a year. Probably mostly New York and Philidelphia.

:previous: Thank you!

Prince Albert II's boat

does any body have information regarding what kind of boat/s Prince Albert II owns??

Does anyone know if Prince Albert and Charlene will be visiting the United States this year? I know that he was here quite a while ago receiving the Teddy Roosevelt Medal and also he gave a speech to the National Press Club but that was at least a year or two ago.
They will be in SW Florida on Saturday the March 5th.

does any body have information regarding what kind of boat/s Prince Albert II owns??
He doesn't own currently own any.

Yes Prince Albert will be at the olympians arts saturday the march 5th, but we don't know if Charlene Wittstock will go with him, a newspaper said the couple will go to USA but it is not official for her, I think,

Yes Prince Albert will be at the olympians arts saturday the march 5th, but we don't know if Charlene Wittstock will go with him, a newspaper said the couple will go to USA but it is not official for her, I think,
An article said she will be here. Art Of the Olympians its in the Historical Distract of our Down Town and its a very nice.

This article doesn't mention Charlene.
Prince Albert attending Art of the Olympians opening

Short article

Centennial Park is right on the water and parking is under the main bridge into Fort Myers. I can't find the event on the calender. The park isn't far from the Edison House where he attended a wedding a few years ago.

This evening , on the french privat channel M6, we have a documentary on The future princesses Kate in England and Charlene in Monaco, in the newspapers, it is said there are many inedit videos and wittness, late teachers late schoolfriends,and for the first time, Charlene's father speaks about the call he received from Prince Albert for the bless for the wedding, we will see if it is well.
To day, On point de Vue, there is a report on the travel Princess Grace, Prince Rainier and Caroline and Albert made in Ireland in 1961 and there are photos on Prince Albert reading this report with Charlene and Kelly Cousins.

The French channel is known as M6 or Métropole Télévision:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M6_(TV_channel)

You could easily give us the LINK, just like I made the link here :)

This is how I did it: I right-clicked the mouse, then a grey list appears which has the word "COPY" which you click on.

We're looking forward to the many links you can share with us from France and Monaco :))

Thanks for posting that link, I'm getting prepared a couple of months ahead of time to make sure I don't miss a thing! :cool:

How wonderful Renata...thanks so much!

People like me here in the US are very much depending on you LUCKY Europeans to keep us in the loop as much as possible...not so much for William and Kate because we are going to have wall to wall coverage here.

But Albert and Charlene...I am going to be glued to my PC looking for links and videos!

This evening , on the french privat channel M6, we have a documentary on The future princesses Kate in England and Charlene in Monaco, in the newspapers, it is said there are many inedit videos and wittness, late teachers late schoolfriends,and for the first time, Charlene's father speaks about the call he received from Prince Albert for the bless for the wedding, we will see if it is well.
To day, On point de Vue, there is a report on the travel Princess Grace, Prince Rainier and Caroline and Albert made in Ireland in 1961 and there are photos on Prince Albert reading this report with Charlene and Kelly Cousins.
This must be the show that I was contacted about to provide info. Thanks.

I was trying to get the info about the programme from Melina (post #225), or a transcript or a link, but.....

The documentary was on the privat channel M6 and we can watch it again on the replay M6. But I doubt you can watch it, perhaps we will find this documentary further on you tube or daylimotion as the interview of the Prince Albert or the documentary which was boardcast on january and you can see it on Daylimotion

The documentary was on the privat channel M6 and we can watch it again on the replay M6. But I doubt you can watch it, perhaps we will find this documentary further on you tube or daylimotion as the interview of the Prince Albert or the documentary which was boardcast on january and you can see it on Daylimotion

Here's the link of the documentary she's talking about.

:flowers:

I've been waiting for ages for the "chargement", but nothing's working.

Looks as if we're doomed never to see the documentary....
IMO I think that any comparison between PA/CW and W & K is pointless.
Their lifestyles and situations are very different.

Hmm, after much observation, I would have to say he's lost at least 5 pounds, 10 at the most. Jmho. :)

Btw, I find it rather ironic that after his father passed in 2005, that's when Albert started gaining weight. Now he truly looks like the sovereign of Monaco. :)^)

Still, I've always liked Albert, its never been about his weight, et al, rather his personality. I love the way he treats his sisters, family, and people in general. For example, last year at the concert for Crown Princess Victoria & Daniel Westling, he was singing along with that Elvis song at the end, having a great time! Additionally, I recall at Rainier's Funeral he held Stephanie's hand there for the longest time during one of the difficult moments. And these are only just two examples of literally hundreds throughout the decades. He and Prince Andrew have always been my favorite princes. :)

Charlene is one very lucky woman indeed! :cool:

Well, he may have had Irish and/or German forebears, but by upbringing he is a Mediterranean, with the same easy ways of the people of the Med.

I don't think he's lost that much weight, i think that he is wearing some kind of male girdle. After seeing him standing next to Charlene at the Rolex tennis awards it was obvious that he looked out of shape, and that was only a couple of days ago.

Very different...the whole look and vibe is very different...with W&K you are looking at 2 young people, similar in age and educational background starting their lives together. A&C are not similar in age or educational background and have been living together for years...

Male girdle, lol, first time I've ever heard that expression! :lol:

Anyhow, all eyes will be on the lovely bride. :flowers:

Remember, it's the inside that counts the most, after all Lucifer himself had the appearance of an angel, but we know what he was like inside. Don't be fooled...by anyone.

I still can't get over the fact that Prince Albert will be dressed in white, which imho is very very unusual. I'm a traditionalist so I don't know what to think. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom