General News & Information for Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There comes a time when one may have to acquiesce to marriage.When acquiesces one invariably leaves a guard down and becomes more open to possibility.Because to stay alone means you have to have a very strong character. I have no idea what the internal dymanics of Pa and Cw are but I wish them the best.

Last edited:
They were dating since New Years Eve and she attended the games with him in 2006 and spoke to the press about it during the games. She disappeared shortly afterward and his nephew Pierre began to be seen with him.
That's what i call "promoting" herself, she was dating him and inmediately began to spoke to the press.
Something similar happened to Emilie Foulloix, Pierre's former girlfriend. She talked to a magazine, and then the relationship came to an end.

There comes a time when one may have to acquiesce to marriage.When acquiesces one invariably leaves a guard down and becomes more open to possibility.Because to stay alone means you have to have a very strong character. I have no idea what the internal dymanics of Pa and Cw are but I wish them the best.

While I see your point, marriage shouldn't be about "settling,":bang: rather about a true love and admiration you feel for this person - someone you cannot imagine NOT having in your life....not because you waited so long you now HAVE to (as well as produce a legitimate heir to the throne) - otherwise, you must pass the principality on to your nephew.....ridiculous. I still do not believe they have any chemistry - too stilted and awkward, forced, and phoney. Sure, they made Charlene look "welcomed" at National Day, but I'm still not buying it - at this point, now that they are officially engaged, they have to show a united front. I wish them the best, too, but when a relationship starts fraudulently, it doesn't end well.....:sad:

That's what i call "promoting" herself, she was dating him and inmediately began to spoke to the press.
Something similar happened to Emilie Foulloix, Pierre's former girlfriend. She talked to a magazine, and then the relationship came to an end.
I only mentioned it for one reason in case someone asked how I knew.

People seem to take whats said and blow it in direction the poster didn't intend it to. I make comments and state facts and support where I got the info to avoid trouble and it being considered speculation.

In the second book wrotte by Christiane Stahl called Albert,l'autre prince and published again with a new chapter about Charlene Wittstock,she revealed how they met, It was in 2000 at the MareNostrum where Charlene won a gold medal, Prince Albert noticed her but only the year after, he invited her for diner and dancing and then no more until avril 2005 when Charlene sent him condolences for the death of Prince Rainier and then they began seing,We can think she did the thrue because she is the principaly advisor of the prince.She also wrotte that prince albert said her. speaking on Charlene"I knew already at the first time, she was different of the all others, she did not matter of my out signs comitted to my prince's rank. She also said Prince Albert was very discret, he never shows his feelings in public whith his staff but in the intimity, he is very different, he is very kind with anybody and between Charlene and Prince Albert,there is a moving love she sees in Rocagel where they live in intimity

I only mentioned it for one reason in case someone asked how I knew.

People seem to take whats said and blow it in direction the poster didn't intend it to. I make comments and state facts and support where I got the info to avoid trouble and it being considered speculation.

I know you didn't mention in the way i did, it's just an opinion i stated, when i said that that is what i call a way of promotion. But it's ok, i guess.
No harm intended!

can someone post the exact title of the book and maybe share some photos here?

The title of the book is in french, "Albert II, l'autre prince", it is published again in France,it is wrotten by Christiane Stahl, the new one has a chapter on Charlene Wittstock with the photos. My mother bought it a week ago in Nice in a shop Fnac,I will return to see her for the Christmas fest and I will try scan them if they are not published before.

In the second book wrotte by Christiane Stahl called Albert,l'autre prince and published again with a new chapter about Charlene Wittstock,she revealed how they met, It was in 2000 at the MareNostrum where Charlene won a gold medal, Prince Albert noticed her but only the year after, he invited her for diner and dancing and then no more until avril 2005 when Charlene sent him condolences for the death of Prince Rainier and then they began seing,We can think she did the thrue because she is the principaly advisor of the prince.She also wrotte that prince albert said her. speaking on Charlene"I knew already at the first time, she was different of the all others, she did not matter of my out signs comitted to my prince's rank. She also said Prince Albert was very discret, he never shows his feelings in public whith his staff but in the intimity, he is very different, he is very kind with anybody and between Charlene and Prince Albert,there is a moving love she sees in Rocagel where they live in intimity
So, Stahl has changed the original story from everyone who knows them as to when they began dating. I read the Tatler article and Charlene said she moved to Monaco in 2007, in one of the engagement announcements it said 2006. They need to pick a date or story and stick with it, this is ridiculous to keep changing things the Palace staff should know better. I'm still waiting for them to correct the school teacher thing or the rumor she is pregnant that has circulated in the press.

About Eringer, while I disagree with his methods, I have to say he does have Albert on a few things in regards to the IOC because, we posted photos of him fishing with Putin in Russia during a voting year. Its my understanding no voting member is to visit a country being considered. If true they have him and he can not deny the photos that place him there. I personally hate to see him have a problem with the Olympics.

Albert will be visiting soon and I hope he brings Charlene and I get the chance to meet her. If I do I will post first hand what I see.

Natalie there was a post made after yours that was deleted one of the reasons I responded as I did.

You true what you want about the love between Charlene and Prince Albert, did you read her book? she said I met her in RocAgel in 2006, in the official engagement, it is not said when she moved in Monte Carlo, Christiane Stahl never said when she moved in Montecarlo, but when Charlene took again contact with Prince Albert. at the Prince Rainier's death in 2005. but the first photos we saw of Charlene at Monaco, it was during spring 2005 'remember of red cross ball then Charlene left Monaco you must remember there were photos on Charlene atthe airport of nice, and she was in Monaco in april 2007 . Made your own story of this and true it. For Eringer case, he was a man who was dismissed and he wants money by pressure. Prince Albert is at the head of a state, he must meet others heads of states , he met Putine as he must meet other heads of states, he must proove the exactly date of this meeting. Albert does not need money , he is a rich man. He must go in Usa, ah ah you want to see them, I think you do not like them?

I think the exact chronology of PA and CW meeting is not particularly of interest, seeing as there seem to be so many versions of it!

However, there remains the fact that PA has had a much publicised and photographed journey or safari with Vladimir Putin (and his "pecs") who presented PA with a tiger..... not good PR, I think.

You true what you want about the love between Charlene and Prince Albert, did you read her book? she said I met her in RocAgel in 2006, in the official engagement, it is not said when she moved in Monte Carlo, Christiane Stahl never said when she moved in Montecarlo, but when Charlene took again contact with Prince Albert. at the Prince Rainier's death in 2005. but the first photos we saw of Charlene at Monaco, it was during spring 2005 'remember of red cross ball then Charlene left Monaco you must remember there were photos on Charlene atthe airport of nice, and she was in Monaco in april 2007 . Made your own story of this and true it. For Eringer case, he was a man who was dismissed and he wants money by pressure. Prince Albert is at the head of a state, he must meet others heads of states , he met Putine as he must meet other heads of states, he must proove the exactly date of this meeting. Albert does not need money , he is a rich man. He must go in Usa, ah ah you want to see them, I think you do not like them?
I understand English is your second language but stop jumping people you seem to have a habit of that. People don't like always having to defend themselves against someone doing this. If you don't understand something why not send a PM to the person and ask them to explain it? If they are nice they will not have a problem helping you out. S'il vous plaît me PM à partir de maintenant. Je suis patient et facile à vivre avec. Translation: Please PM me from now on. I am patient and easy to get along with. :flowers: Its bad enough that our posts are re-posted on the RD and our comments are made fun of and we are bashed as individuals. Why snap at other members? A lot of what you say is misspelled and doesn't make sense and I would assume as I'm sure other do this is caused from a translation problem.

I'm putting your posts in
quotes in red
mine in purple
I hope this helps you.

I already posted this info for those who didn't know before you ever joined. #1.
#1. It was in 2000 at the MareNostrum where Charlene won a gold medal, Prince Albert noticed her but only the year after, he invited her for diner and dancing and then no more until avril 2005.
Your post #2.
#2. when Charlene sent him condolences for the death of Prince Rainier and then they began seing,We can think she did the thrue because she is the principaly advisor of the prince.
My post in regards to that
So, Stahl has changed the original story from everyone who knows them as to when they began dating.
This is new that she sent her condolences. According to everyone else it was New Years Eve 2005-2006 she attended a party he was at in SA. The post about the event I believe was made by Paca in January 2006 Alberts Current Event thread. I did read somewhere it was arranged for her to be there and she was on the list of names Albert had in 2005 of possible woman for marriage. Is my statement meant to be critical? No, Rainier had a list as well. So, no one needs to misunderstand my comment. In Charlenes first interview 2001 about their first date
"He gave me his phone number and said when I'm ever in Monaco again I should give him a call. I was so exhausted that I fell onto my bed.

"Later that morning Sarah [Poewe] and I looked frantically for the phone number, but I just couldn't find it," Wittstock said.
If you don't have his private PO Box number (and she lost his phone number) all mail goes to the Press office and he never sees it. That comes directly from someone who has been a friend of the Prince for years. Do you understand what I am saying by the story keeps changing?

Your post #3
#3. but the first photos we saw of Charlene at Monaco, it was during spring 2005 'remember of red cross ball then Charlene left Monaco you must remember there were photos on Charlene atthe airport of nice, and she was in Monaco in april 2007 .
Yes, I remember very well it was 2006 not 2005 she attended her first Ball in Monaco in the green dress she borrowed from a friend. She talked about it in her Tatler interview.

My post
I read the Tatler article and Charlene said she moved to Monaco in 2007, in one of the engagement announcements it said 2006.
Your post #4
# 4. in the official engagement, it is not said when she moved in Monte Carlo, Christiane Stahl never said when she moved in Montecarlo
Again you misunderstood my post I said one of not mentioning "the official" engagement, Stahl or the Palace in that sentence.

As far as their visit, yes, I am looking forward to it. Since you aren't one of the members from when I joined you have no idea what my opinion is of the Prince. Iceflower was and I'm sure she could say I had a great deal of respect for him and like him very much. For your information I am considered a Palace spy (LOL so funny) by many and that makes me disliked by those who bash Albert and Charlene. As far as Charlene is concerned we haven't meet, so my only opinion of her is what I hear, see in photos, videos and read in interviews. I don't like what she wears most of the time because IMO it isn't flattering to her. I studied fashion in my late teens, designed and made clothes for myself and others over a 30 year period. I know fashion I also worked in retail did visual work and had I not had a herniated disc I would have had the job full time traveling from store to store.

For example, Charlene's outfit on National Day. I liked the design and the print was okay if you like that type of thing. The skirt was too tight and it was visible from the photos taken from behind. The sleeves were designed to be wrist length and had she worn a long sleeve blouse under it as shown on the run way it wouldn't have been as noticeable. The cause? She doesn't have swimmers shoulders anymore she has lost the tone, she has a large bone structure and at 5'11" tall its expected. My old roommate was built like her. She has admitted to having trouble finding clothes that fit her. There is a tailor at the Palace therefore, she shouldn't be having a problem with poorly fitted clothing. Due to her bone structure the gloves Charlene wore were to small, she has very long fingers and you could see the top of her fingers on the underside of the glove, which is an improper fit. Those type gloves are also made for sporty outfits not dress. I know they are used on run ways but there is a proper way to wear them and National Day wasn't one. This is proper and I liked the outfit as well as her hair when she was wearing this way. I also saw a photo of her where she had bangs which looked exceptionally good on her. I wish she would wear them again even if it’s a half bang because she has a high forehead. She needs height on her hair if she wears it pulled back, not slicked back, it’s to harsh for her. It’s possible the reason the style was changed is like many woman I noticed she had a habit of swinging her head and was flipping it at the Ball as visible in videos. It’s still a very nice style for her. The hat would have been a better choice for Caroline then Charlene. It took Diana a while to find her style and Charlene has just begun and she needs to find someone who will be honest with her even if it hurts her feelings, not a brown noser, all that does is make her look bad when the advice is poorly given for whatever reason. She is blunt when speaking to people she needs it back to grow in the best possible ways.

Like I posted above.
That happened in another thread as well and because I've been very sick for the last few weeks never responded.

I don't remember if the Tatler pics were posted here in HQ, so here they are:
Charlene in Tatler « Young Royal News

Thank you nathalie for the pictures and interview. I am a little tired to make a full analysis but what first came to my mind was: is this the same woman who could not make up a complete sentece in English in the interview with Albert ( I don´t remember the name of the reporter), or is someone answering for her? There have been so many contradictions that it is very ovbious that someone is lying. She moved in 2006, 2007, 2008? She quit swimming before or after the olimpics?

And the photos are so tasteless it´s beyong ridiculous. They must be desperate for promotion to make her pose in the same staircase Grace did (it is them who promote the comparison). The photoshop makes her look like an anorexic model. In the photo where she´s spread in the chair she looks more like a wannabe celebrity than a future princess. The title makes her look like a golden digger. Very weird to make a photo session in the palace, since she´s not a princess yet. Rainier should never have allowed this. This woman provokes me only astonishment and pity.

Last edited:
I find myself agreeing again with Rosana about the faux-pas by Charlene to have allowed herself to be photographed as some kind of courtesan. And yes, Rainier must be turning in his grave.
On one hand, the Principality is trying to portray itself as chic, stylish, trend-setting and much more.
On the other hand, they have made a huge mistake in portraying their future princess as some kind of cheap "glamour" model.

All the efforts to change Monaco's image for the better (e.g. environment, financial transparency etc.) are being rendered useless by Charlene's mistakes.

Ditto, also didn't like the title of the article in Tatler, not good. But...she is here to stay, for what ever reason, and she seems happy and the family likes her. The best to her.

The title of this interview in Tatler is very disrespectful IMO for future princely couple. "To catch a prince", gee...:eek: I have never seen any official interview stating something like that about royal relationship.
It's an interview that supposed to promote Charlene. :rolleyes:There are many statements in this interview that make CW looking like an opportunist. Even if it is not true about Charlene, this interview and even its title are just bad, bad.:ohmy:

While I see your point, marriage shouldn't be about "settling,":bang: rather about a true love and admiration you feel for this person - someone you cannot imagine NOT having in your life....not because you waited so long you now HAVE to (as well as produce a legitimate heir to the throne) - otherwise, you must pass the principality on to your nephew.....ridiculous. I still do not believe they have any chemistry - too stilted and awkward, forced, and phoney. Sure, they made Charlene look "welcomed" at National Day, but I'm still not buying it - at this point, now that they are officially engaged, they have to show a united front. I wish them the best, too, but when a relationship starts fraudulently, it doesn't end well.....:sad:
Yes I agree if you marry for the contrived or wrong or reasons you will divorce for all the right ones.But that is something the two people involved have to find out.

Lakshmi said:
The title of this interview in Tatler is very disrespectful IMO for future princely couple. "To catch a prince", gee...:eek: I have never seen any official interview stating something like that about royal relationship.
It's an interview that supposed to promote Charlene. :rolleyes:There are many statements in this interview that make CW looking like an opportunist. Even if it is not true about Charlene, this interview and even its title are just bad, bad.:ohmy:

The title is a play on the Grace Kelly movie To Catch a Thief- not sure if it was meant disrespectfully or they were trying to be cute

I understand English is your second language but stop jumping people you seem to have a habit of that. People don't like always having to defend themselves against someone doing this. If you don't understand something why not send a PM to the person and ask them to explain it? If they are nice they will not have a problem helping you out. S'il vous plaît me PM à partir de maintenant. Je suis patient et facile à vivre avec. Translation: Please PM me from now on. I am patient and easy to get along with. :flowers: Its bad enough that our posts are re-posted on the RD and our comments are made fun of and we are bashed as individuals. Why snap at other members? A lot of what you say is misspelled and doesn't make sense and I would assume as I'm sure other do this is caused from a translation problem.

I'm putting your posts in I hope this helps you.

I already posted this info for those who didn't know before you ever joined. #1. Your post #2. My post in regards to that This is new that she sent her condolences. According to everyone else it was New Years Eve 2005-2006 she attended a party he was at in SA. The post about the event I believe was made by Paca in January 2006 Alberts Current Event thread. I did read somewhere it was arranged for her to be there and she was on the list of names Albert had in 2005 of possible woman for marriage. Is my statement meant to be critical? No, Rainier had a list as well. So, no one needs to misunderstand my comment. In Charlenes first interview 2001 about their first date If you don't have his private PO Box number (and she lost his phone number) all mail goes to the Press office and he never sees it. That comes directly from someone who has been a friend of the Prince for years. Do you understand what I am saying by the story keeps changing?

Your post #3 Yes, I remember very well it was 2006 not 2005 she attended her first Ball in Monaco in the green dress she borrowed from a friend. She talked about it in her Tatler interview.

My postYour post #4 Again you misunderstood my post I said one of not mentioning "the official" engagement, Stahl or the Palace in that sentence.

As far as their visit, yes, I am looking forward to it. Since you aren't one of the members from when I joined you have no idea what my opinion is of the Prince. Iceflower was and I'm sure she could say I had a great deal of respect for him and like him very much. For your information I am considered a Palace spy (LOL so funny) by many and that makes me disliked by those who bash Albert and Charlene. As far as Charlene is concerned we haven't meet, so my only opinion of her is what I hear, see in photos, videos and read in interviews. I don't like what she wears most of the time because IMO it isn't flattering to her. I studied fashion in my late teens, designed and made clothes for myself and others over a 30 year period. I know fashion I also worked in retail did visual work and had I not had a herniated disc I would have had the job full time traveling from store to store.

For example, Charlene's outfit on National Day. I liked the design and the print was okay if you like that type of thing. The skirt was too tight and it was visible from the photos taken from behind. The sleeves were designed to be wrist length and had she worn a long sleeve blouse under it as shown on the run way it wouldn't have been as noticeable. The cause? She doesn't have swimmers shoulders anymore she has lost the tone, she has a large bone structure and at 5'11" tall its expected. My old roommate was built like her. She has admitted to having trouble finding clothes that fit her. There is a tailor at the Palace therefore, she shouldn't be having a problem with poorly fitted clothing. Due to her bone structure the gloves Charlene wore were to small, she has very long fingers and you could see the top of her fingers on the underside of the glove, which is an improper fit. Those type gloves are also made for sporty outfits not dress. I know they are used on run ways but there is a proper way to wear them and National Day wasn't one. This is proper and I liked the outfit as well as her hair when she was wearing this way. I also saw a photo of her where she had bangs which looked exceptionally good on her. I wish she would wear them again even if it’s a half bang because she has a high forehead. She needs height on her hair if she wears it pulled back, not slicked back, it’s to harsh for her. It’s possible the reason the style was changed is like many woman I noticed she had a habit of swinging her head and was flipping it at the Ball as visible in videos. It’s still a very nice style for her. The hat would have been a better choice for Caroline then Charlene. It took Diana a while to find her style and Charlene has just begun and she needs to find someone who will be honest with her even if it hurts her feelings, not a brown noser, all that does is make her look bad when the advice is poorly given for whatever reason. She is blunt when speaking to people she needs it back to grow in the best possible ways.

Like I posted above. That happened in another thread as well and because I've been very sick for the last few weeks never responded.
Thank you Lady MacAlpine.... everything you state is so true.The fashion critique is absolutley amazing. The clarifications of when they met and dated have stopped my head from further confusion...and finally the idea of pming and internal international diplomacy has to be respected like everything about what you suggest.Thankyou again

To Catch a Thief....hmmmm, could be. Still in bad taste though.

Questions on Nice Matin Monaco.
What did you mark this year?
Engagement Prince Albert Charlene Wittstock 53%
centenary of Ocean museum 23%
exposition Damien Hirst , Soccer Asm in cup of France final,and Monaco at Shanghai come far away
Can the Weedding of the Prince change the future of Monaco?
Yes:66%
No:34%

Questions on Nice Matin Monaco.
What did you mark this year?
Engagement Prince Albert Charlene Wittstock 53%
centenary of Ocean museum 23%
exposition Damien Hirst , Soccer Asm in cup of France final,and Monaco at Shanghai come far away
Can the Weedding of the Prince change the future of Monaco?
Yes:66%
No:34%

Some months ago, the answers were No: 66% and Yes: 34%
Why they suddenly changed their opinion?

You can read this on nice matin town monaco on the right side, opinion changed

I believe you, but i go to the site and i only find the "What do you mark this year?" poll, not the other one.

you go on the towns(villes) above you ckic on , you see many towns there is monaco you click on monaco on the right side there is the poll with questions , then you click on tous les votes you click and you have the poll with all the questions.That is here, you must learn french Nathalie,

you go on the towns(villes) above you ckic on , you see many towns there is monaco you click on monaco on the right side there is the poll with questions , then you click on tous les votes you click and you have the poll with all the questions.That is here, you must learn french Nathalie,

I know, the last french class i had was three months ago, now i'm on vacations.
I've found it under the poll i said, in "tous les votes monaco".
The link:
Votes Monaco | nicematin.com

I had already contributed the answer to the original question many weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom