General News & Information for Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some months ago, the answers were No: 66% and Yes: 34%
Why they suddenly changed their opinion?

She must have some fans voting all day long:lol::lol:

I wonder, It will change for good or for bad?

She must have some fans voting all day long:lol::lol:

I wonder, It will change for good or for bad?

Since she has just two, I bet they deleted the cookies, to vote again :ROFLMAO:
(just a joke of course)

Good joke - but more likely a mistake by Nice-Matin, or Christiane Stahl may have intervened - who knows...

Nice photo, there's that infamous black dress. Kind of surprised though that they would put send this out without being married first.

And we get, Charlene is engaged, why is she holding her ring hand in that akward position.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that's PA for you. What he says, goes.
The design of the card strikes me as funereal than festive.

on nice matinin in the sestion in the town monaco there is a article:
title: 2010 charlene wittstock, the personality of the year:
the article said: the personality of the year she is it: it told about the engagement, her presence at the national fest, the article summarizes the events on december where she was,it told about her presence on the front of the monaco stage and so....,it finishes by saying, she took her destiny in hand

on nice matinin in the sestion in the town monaco there is a article:
title: 2010 charlene wittstock, the personality of the year:
the article said: the personality of the year she is it: it told about the engagement, her presence at the national fest, the article summarizes the events on december where she was,it told about her presence on the front of the monaco stage and so....,it finishes by saying, she took her destiny in hand
There is no such thing as destiny. Charlene was favoured by her own concerted efforts and by the authority of chance. The Christmas pic has Charlene wearing a black dress? How festive is that? And again neither Prince Albert nor Charlene are smiling; beaming from ear to ear;They look like it might be Good Friday.However if this works for them and apparently it does-rock on!

Too true, Jaya. I like "the authority of chance" - who said that?

The "chance" bit was a meeting in Turin. After that, she played her cards right.

The "chance" bit was a meeting in Turin. After that, she played her cards right.
You must have me on ignore as I said before she was his guest they were dating. Even though melina premiere had some dates wrong in her post she/he also said Stahl wrote about them dating in her book back in 2005. Other insiders will says no they weren't dating until reconnecting on New Years Eve but thats Stahls business as to what she wrote. To support my post if I recall correctly Charlenes first interview or comment to the press while in Turin was something to the effect it was a great place for a lovers holiday. That pretty well established they were a couple since it went to press a day or two after the Opening when she was seen with him for the first time in public.

The media seemingly can't get enough of the Grace / Charlene comparison.

Renata4711 said:

Isn't it sorta funny that the 2 big Royal weddings this year have a similarity that way- Grace/Charlene and Kate/Diana....

They want to selll newspapers and they say always the same thing

Yeah I wonder if it will ever end. For Charlene's sake I hope so, perhaps after the wedding and after she has proven herself.

I have a question, but didn't know which thread to ask it in.

I was wondering, if Albert were not the reigning prince or Monoco, and instead he were just a regular prince of Monoco, say he were they younger brother or something, would Charlene's royal title after marriage then be HSH Princess Albert of Monoco? I'm assuming that since she will marry the reigning prince of Monoco that she will have the right to be know as HSH Princess Charlene of Monoco, but I am not for sure. This question occured to me after all of the discussion of what Catherine's royal title will be after she and William wed. I was just curious as to what Monoco's protocal was in this situation and wondering if anyone knew the answer.

Last edited:
I think in Monaco the women have always used their own name.

The article states nothing about whether wives and their titles. Stephanie and Caroline are Princess A and Princess B as they are born to it.

It states that Charlene when she comes to the throne will be referred to as Her Serene Highness The Princess of Monaco, Duchess of Valentina, Marchioness of Baux, Countess of Carlades, Baroness of Sain Lo, 101 times Dame. Well it actually says she will hold the same title as Princess Grace did, and officially Grace was not Princess Grace of Monaco but the title above.

Stephanie and Caroline are Princess Stephanie and Princess Caroline as they are non ruling princesses. Albert was as heir his serene highness the hereditary prince of Monaco, and is now his serene highness the sovereign prince of Monaco, maquis of baux.

Like her late mother in law Charlene will informally be called Princess Charlene, but the above is her official title when she weds.

Last edited:
I have a question, but didn't know which thread to ask it in.

I was wondering, if Albert were not the reigning prince or Monoco, and instead he were just a regular prince of Monoco, say he were they younger brother or something, would Charlene's royal title after marriage then be HSH Princess Albert of Monoco? I'm assuming that since she will marry the reigning prince of Monoco that she will have the right to be know as HSH Princess Charlene of Monoco, but I am not for sure. This question occured to me after all of the discussion of what Catherine's royal title will be after she and William wed. I was just curious as to what Monoco's protocal was in this situation and wondering if anyone knew the answer.

I think the concept of a woman using the female title with her husbands name, ie.Princess Michael of Kent and potentially Princess William of Wales, is more of a German usage and brought to the UK with the Hanovarians.
If there were a spare prince in Monaco my guess is that his wife would use her own name, like Camilla of Bourbon Two Sicilies or even Marie of Denmark, but probably the decision would be up to the reigning monarch at that time.

# 375
Melina gave us pictures from the PA interview on the Swiss TV magazine "Glanz und Gloria. Here's the link to this short, impromptu interview:
Exklusives Video: Fürst Albert redet über seine Hochzeit - Royal - glanz & gloria - Schweizer Fernsehen

PA does not need to marry for having children. He is the ruler and can change the laws his father left him with. His image of Admin is what he needs for people to take him seriously and his plans to bring in new tourists maybe include marrying someone from a diff't place? I guess we can all hope they will be happy, but seems things are already going to CWs head and she cannot seem to speak graciously about the people she will want respecting her. She has had five yrs to learn and this is the best she could do??? I hope she grows up.
:sad:

He said at the end of interview, a child or two will be a benediction, where have you heard he does not want children?What is wrong on this interview,you want to be deaf, when it does not please you and you attack on
others things which have no rapport whith the report.what he said in the interview about the support of the lifepartner to meet the challanging is a good thing for Charlene.He sees that Charlene is abble to be a support.You must critize and you say thinghs who are not thrue

It was a normal interwiew. Albert's answers were very reasonable and realistic. He already has two children. I don't believe he is so much in love with CW, but he finds her a suitable life companion. They have known each other for ten years, they can control the other's bad habits, they have the same leisure, the same interests etc.I really think he doesn't need an educated, carreer girl for marriage. He needs a woman with basic education who shares his sport interest, and has the quality to furfill his wishes.
About his future child(ren): Albert knows he must produce a male offspring. He is now satisfied to have two children. If his first legitime child will be a boy I think he would not want to have another baby. However I think Charlene would insist on having two kids. A boy and a girl would be perfect for them!
About marriage. I would be really nervous if I should organize such a big public event like PA and CW wedding. They have to impress the media with a amazing show.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom