The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 04:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
The source of the information is L'Express, a serious French magazine. I don´t know what is going on here but this is so weird. I do not believe for a minute that CW has thought of leaving Monaco, no matter how many children PA has, no matter what their relationship is like. This is what she has fought for, she cares about her title and nothing else.
According to "L'Essentiel", Luxembourgisch paper, the source was not "L'Express", it was German magazine "Bunte", l'Express only took this "info" and was first french magazine which published this...In the article below, it says all French medias were aware, but no one dare to publish this until 'Express" did...

L'essentiel Online - Le prince de Monaco largué avant le jour J? - Actu des stars

Albert de Monaco : Charlene aurait voulu le quitter

Old 06-29-2011, 04:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
These stories of Charlene trying to leave came out at the same time she was in Greece to attend the Special Olympics.
Has anybody any clue where they came from? I mean besides the articles in the French newspapers.....

Old 06-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by countess felicitas View Post
Has anybody any clue where they came from? I mean besides the articles in the French newspapers.....
I posted above link where they say it's a reliable German source, and the "the rumour" was published first by "Bunte", and the by French magazine "L'Express"...
Old 06-29-2011, 04:39 PM
Royal Highness

Interview with Stephanie ( short part ) where she talks about the wedding ... and the rumors :

Exclusif - L'interview de Stéphanie de Monaco - Vidéo du journal televise : Le journal de 20h - TF1
Old 06-29-2011, 05:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
Interview with Stephanie ( short part ) where she talks about the wedding ... and the rumors :

Exclusif - L'interview de Stéphanie de Monaco - Vidéo du journal televise : Le journal de 20h - TF1
Could someone translate what she is saying in this? I'm afraid my French skills aren't quite good enough so I could understand everything.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:36 PM
Heir Apparent

I would dearly translate the interview, but I can't even get the clip to run !
Old 06-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephora View Post
According to "L'Essentiel", Luxembourgisch paper, the source was not "L'Express", it was German magazine "Bunte", l'Express only took this "info" and was first french magazine which published this...In the article below, it says all French medias were aware, but no one dare to publish this until 'Express" did...

L'essentiel Online - Le prince de Monaco largué avant le jour J? - Actu des stars

Albert de Monaco : Charlene aurait voulu le quitter
Sorry, but where does L'Essentiel mention "Bunte"?
And if L'Express really is a serious magazine it shouldn't take/repeat infos from other magazines (without "serious" reputations).
Old 06-29-2011, 06:05 PM
Serene Highness

If there really is another illegitimate child here I am sure PA must have fathered he/she before his relationship with CW started as she would look foolish in marrying him otherwise and I can't imagine anyone would want to look so stupid in the eyes of the whole world. But I hope that all of this is nonsense anyway.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:14 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricarda View Post
Sorry, but where does L'Essentiel mention "Bunte"?
And if L'Express really is a serious magazine it shouldn't take/repeat infos from other magazines (without "serious" reputations).
They have their own sources and they didn't use Bunte.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
If there really is another illegitimate child here I am sure PA must have fathered he/she before his relationship with CW started as she would look foolish in marrying him otherwise and I can't imagine anyone would want to look so stupid in the eyes of the whole world. But I hope that all of this is nonsense anyway.
An article today said that a woman is pregnant with his child now.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by fascinator View Post
An article today said that a woman is pregnant with his child now.
Source, please?
Old 06-29-2011, 06:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

I take all this information with a grain of salt.Probably Charlene has gone to met one of her friends or relatives at the airport and they made a fuss from nothing.I guess Charlene is highly prepared and trained for her upcoming wedding and a new role of Princess Consort.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:49 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
The source of the information is L'Express, a serious French magazine. I don´t know what is going on here but this is so weird. I do not believe for a minute that CW has thought of leaving Monaco, no matter how many children PA has, no matter what their relationship is like. This is what she has fought for, she cares about her title and nothing else.
I haven't been following their story until very recently. But from the interviews I have seen- her discomfort and anxiety- I wouldn't be at all surprised if it were true. I feel so sorry for her. Not normal pre wedding jitters. It all seems very shaky. Shockingly so.

Do you think they're in love? They seem like affectionate business partners to me.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:54 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
Source, please?
More accurately, a Daily Mail article reported the rumor that another woman is pregnant with his child:

Monaco royal wedding: Prince Albert takes Charlene Wittstock on walkabout | Mail Online

IS ANOTHER WOMAN PREGNANT WITH PRINCE'S THIRD LOVECHILD?

A pregnant woman may be preparing to name Prince Albert as the father of her unborn baby days before his wedding, one of his closest confidantes said today.

Stephane Bern, France’s leading royal TV commentator and a close friend and advisor of the Prince, has told Le Parisien newspaper there could be yet another love child expected soon.

Mr Bern said: ‘A woman could very well be pretending that she is pregnant by the Prince.

‘We can’t carry out a DNA test to check this out just three days before the marriage! The problem is that we can makes claims, and then contradict them to no avail.

‘There are people who prefer to tarnish a happy event. For once there is (a happy event) in a family which has experienced so much misfortune - leave them in peace!’

Albert has two illegitimate children by two former girlfriends, but always denied they were his until scientific analysis proved otherwise.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Royal Highness

"L'Express" (a very serious newsmag here in France) maintains this information, this time according to three different sources :

Le Figaro - Flash Actu : Rumeurs/Monaco: l'Express maintient
Old 06-29-2011, 07:08 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
How convenient for the media. I hope when the honeymoon is over, he sues their pants off.

Albert has not shirked his responsibilities with his two known children. If there are more out there, and there may or may not be, he will take care of them as well. I believe both children are the result of women who thought they would get more than support for their children.
He certainly won't sue them. Then all the facts (I believe the article is true) would be a matter of public record. He won't sue them anymore than Anthony Weiner called the police about his Twitter account being "hacked"
Old 06-29-2011, 07:12 PM
Commoner

Oh dear me. Poor Charlene and Albert!

I don't think I'll ever understand the animosity towards them. Disgracefully cruel in the days before their marriage
Old 06-29-2011, 07:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fascinator View Post
More accurately, a Daily Mail article reported the rumor that another woman is pregnant with his child:

Monaco royal wedding: Prince Albert takes Charlene Wittstock on walkabout | Mail Online

‘There are people who prefer to tarnish a happy event. For once there is (a happy event) in a family which has experienced so much misfortune - leave them in peace!’
I'm with leave them in peace.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:48 PM
Nobility

i know this is off topic but does anyone have links to any live streams of the wedding and festivities?
Old 06-29-2011, 07:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydura0717 View Post
i know this is off topic but does anyone have links to any live streams of the wedding and festivities?
They moved the threads on the wedding to its own section. I was trying to figure out where it went myself.

Closed Thread

Tags
prince albert, prince albert ii, princess charlene