General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 3: May 2015 -December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A great idea to involve the twins(and the other kids that were around) in the march. As it is often said, they are the future...

The twins are so cute! Snugly dressed for the cold weather and P Gabriella already the proud owner of a pair of uggz! First time I se P Jacques with a dummy, no doubt his sneakers are designer too.

And both parents looking so happy and proud.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Thanks, melina p, these are beautiful pictures. I love seeing Royals so at ease among the people. They do look like a happy and content family. I really am happy for them.

I hope that with this interview he means they will release official pics! I'm inclined to think so, as it would be quite the norm between royals!

Thanks, my favourite pic is no 15

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, melina p, the link works fine now. A nice pic of the family. Do you think it was taken in the Palace?

Thanks for sharing the Christmas card, melina. :flowers:
I think it's a lovely photo. The twins are, as per usual, adorable. Is it just me or is Gabriella's dress the same one that she wore to her and Jacques's first birthday celebrations?

Thanks for sharing! The twins look adorable as always. They grow up very fast.

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert of Monaco have chosen a glamorous portrait to adorn their first official family Christmas card.
The pair and their one-year-old twins, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella, posed for American photographer Christopher Morris in front of a roaring fire, with the heavily decorated tree behind them, at their Roc Agel retreat on November 20 - long before the festive season got underway.
The vision of royal family perfection is a world away from the holiday card released by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge last week. They appeared to have popped outside for a quick snap to send out to friends and family as their festive greeting.

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert of Monaco release their first family Christmas card | Daily Mail Online

I don't understand why the Daily Mail feels the need to mention the Cambridge's card in an article that's meant to be about Albert and Charlene's...

General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family Part 3: May 2015 -

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert of Monaco release their first family Christmas card | Daily Mail Online

I don't understand why the Daily Mail feels the need to mention the Cambridge's card in an article that's meant to be about Albert and Charlene's...

Oh, they always HAVE to mention the Cambridges. I believe Princess Sofia of Sweden was now also inspired by her to get a similar haircut.....really!

Last edited:
"Super glamorous" ROFL :ROFLMAO: It's a couple and their children in front of an old, chipped fireplace.

Old chipped fireplace !!! It's not a contest between royals and that is a glamorous photo. Will and Kate a casual one. One isn't better than the other.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

No there is not a contest between royais, I like to see a Christmas card with a Christmas tree and a fireplace with a little fire inside, that is what we are seeing on the Christmas card of Albert and Charlene and the princely children are so sweet specialy gabriella bitiing the red apple.there is the Christmas spirit in this card.

The other cards of royals are sweet but the photos were taken during the last holidays apart the royal norway family where all the members are standing near the Christmas tree

The cards of the other royals family are ordinary, the photos are like the other taken during the year , nothing else. they are only ordinary families

It is said that there was a video , I hope we will see it.

First year for prince jacques and princess Gabriella

Retour sur les douze premiers mois du Prince Jacques et de la Princesse Gabriella / Videos / Palais Princier de Monaco / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting, melina p, but why did the video end with the picnic? They could have included National Day and their birthday...

But amazing how much they have grown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom