General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 3: May 2015 -December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an article in the Italian Gossip Magazine "Chi" edited last week.
In few words the article talks about a cruise of 2 weeks along Corsica Island in september by Charlene with the Twins and Albert, in between he went to Canada for his foundation and came back to the yacht, cruise that follows a period of difficulties about the Royal Couple due to the fact that Charlene preferes to live in Cap Ferrat and not at the Royal Palace because of her enemies.

There are also pictures attacched.

I don't know where Charlene lives the majority of the time but I'm sure that if Albert didn't like it, it wouldn't be happening. He would hardly let his heirs live somewhere he didn't approve of.

As for enemies, I'm sure Charlene has her share of detractors but I'm equally sure she has her supporters at the Palace.

Chi is VERY gossipy, fun to read but to be taken with an ENORMOUS pinch of salt!

Well, as Cap Ferrat is incredible beautifull, and Monte Carlo is as ugly as the City of London I can relate very well, why anyone would prefer living there instead of Monte Carlo :)

Pardon, but is Montecarlo really that ugly? I don't think so, actually, I think the whole state of Monaco is very pretty IMO

Monaco is not to everyone's taste - it's a city which is constantly tearing down buildings and building anew. It still has some beautiful Belle Époque buildings,and whenever a major new building project is undertaken, the landscaping/ gardens / public art are major considerations. I think it is harsh to call it ugly, but even if I had the financial means to live there, I would by choice, choose either Cap Ferrat or Cap Martin.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

On a different note, do we know if the Monaco Against Autism gala will be taking place next month? I don't think there was one last year as Charlene was pregnant but I imagine it will be happening again this year. I checked the internet but can't find any info about it.

Last edited:
The site of Monaa stopped last year when the vice president of the association killed his mother in law, the association went on but there was no more site on the web
There is a new site on the web since this summer, Mr Falco is the president and the association is Under the patronage of princess Charlene who is the honor president as the last years
Monaa - .
I think there will be a gala but there is no date of a gala on the site
The date of the first gala in 2012 was not announced, it was on invitations as in 2013
Usually, the galas took place end november just before the national fest

The medias are saying anything,
At the beginning of the year, began a big renovation of the palace, the prince explained that they did not want that the babies stayed in the dust also they moved in a villa in cap Ferrat because Roc Agel their other residence was also in renovation but the works are finished in Roc Agel and Albert said in a interview in july 'People' that they are living in Roc Aggel
Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's Twins 'Almost Swimming' : People.com

There are two sessions in the renovation of the palace there was one session which began from january to april , it stopped during the summer but there is now the second session who began in september after the princess Grace gala and it will finish mi november. princess Charlene and the twins were in Corsica during september as Albert travelled a lot ( Toronto, New York, Paris , China, Portugal last week, Chili and now Palau in the South east of Asia),
Cap Ferrat is finished since april it rained a lot in the South of France there were a lot of floods , damage and dead people near Nice, Mandelieu, cannes and also in corsica, the family is living in Roc Agel as princesse Grace did when she was alive, she liked to live in Roc Agel during automn where she painted

The link of the interview of the prince Albert saying in Radio Monaco that the twins are living in Roc Agel, it was in july for the celebration of the ten years of his reign

Le prince Albert II au Monaco press club, dix ans de règne en questions

Prince Albert said in the interview of Paris Match last week that Princess charlene is supporting him for his defense of the envotonment, they will very soon do a common action in their own foundation for the clean of the beachs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know where Charlene lives the majority of the time but I'm sure that if Albert didn't like it, it wouldn't be happening. He would hardly let his heirs live somewhere he didn't approve of.

As for enemies, I'm sure Charlene has her share of detractors but I'm equally sure she has her supporters at the Palace.

Chi is VERY gossipy, fun to read but to be taken with an ENORMOUS pinch of salt!

Dear Florestane,
I catch you point, "CHI" is a gossip magazine for sure, but I just reported what the magazine said in the article, this doesn't mean that I agree with "CHI". I think that we are all (me in Italy, you in UK, someone else in France) living in democratic Country where we have freedom in speech and thought, isn't it? It seems to me that in this forum you cannot express yourself or you cannot report any news which is not in favor of the Royal Couple, especially for Princesse Charlene. Melina Premiere replied to the information I posted calling me idiot.
I don't think this is acceptable.
Have a good day!

^^^ Dear noda - I honestly fail to see how either florestane or melina p may have insulted/criticised you in their posts. Melina pointed the article out as being idiotic whereas florestane also just made a statement. Nothing personal there, I think.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Dear Florestane,
I catch you point, "CHI" is a gossip magazine for sure, but I just reported what the magazine said in the article, this doesn't mean that I agree with "CHI". I think that we are all (me in Italy, you in UK, someone else in France) living in democratic Country where we have freedom in speech and thought, isn't it? It seems to me that in this forum you cannot express yourself or you cannot report any news which is not in favor of the Royal Couple, especially for Princesse Charlene. Melina Premiere replied to the information I posted calling me idiot.
I don't think this is acceptable.
Have a good day!

I wasn't criticising you or indeed, saying that you necessarily agreed with Chi! I was giving my opinion.

I am far from being Princess Charlene's biggest supporter and have felt the same frustration as you at being unable to say what I think without having a long detailed lecture on how in fact, she walks on water, she is a million times better than any other princess (usually Kate or Caroline - apparently you have to pick sides) and works all the hours God sends whilst displaying amazing linguistic skills because French is an enormously difficult language to learn.

I don't actually think on this occasion that Melina was calling you an idiot, I think she was saying the article was idiotic...

How did I miss these new photos of the twins? They're adorable. I'm not a fan of Gabriella's headband however, but having said that I'm not a big fan of headbands on babies in general. And before anyone says anything; I'm not criticising Charlene or anyone else in the family. I'm just sharing my opinion.
I think Jacques resembles Albert the most though I'm not sure who Gabriella resembles.

How did I miss these new photos of the twins? They're adorable. I'm not a fan of Gabriella's headband however, but having said that I'm not a big fan of headbands on babies in general. And before anyone says anything; I'm not criticising Charlene or anyone else in the family. I'm just sharing my opinion.
I think Jacques resembles Albert the most though I'm not sure who Gabriella resembles.

I don't like things on babies heads either unless it's for warmth or sun protection. Clips bands etc mainly just annoy little ones.

I think the opposite. I think Jacques resembles to Charlene and Gabriella to Albert. But again it is as you look at it.

I think the opposite. I think Jacques resembles to Charlene and Gabriella to Albert. But again it is as you look at it.

I agree with you

I fully agree. Jacques resembles Charlene and Gabriella Albert. They are the most adorable twins that I ever saw!

It's unusual to see any resemblance of a newborn baby, but with the twins one could see who they looked like from their birth! Gabriella is strikingly a mini Albert and she is very precious, while Jacques is the carbon copy of Charlene... I'm sure he will be handsome boy once he is grown up... just give him time :D

The children are adorable, both are beautiful
They grow up so very quickly
Camille the daughter of princess Stéphanie wore the same headband at her christening ,

I don't like things on babies heads either unless it's for warmth or sun protection. Clips bands etc mainly just annoy little ones.

I completly agree with you Royal Rob.

What a cutie! I thought the photos of the mass would never emerge!

Nice to see a picture. I'm not keen on Charlene's hair all slicked back and I don't like the bow that Gabriella is wearing.

Nice to see a picture. I'm not keen on Charlene's hair all slicked back and I don't like the bow that Gabriella is wearing.

Me too ? Florestane

Since September 5th Charlene is missing her duty, as Princess Consort. What's happening to the Princely Couple?

Here is the answer to your question in this article but I don't think she is in Corsica but in Rocagel

Princess Charlene moved out! She lives in Corsica now | Monaco Wealth Management

There are nothing to inaugurat or visiting in Monaco also Charlene is doing her duty looking after her children?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1117428884936316.1073742050.286449344700945&type=3

The palace said that the second part of the renovation of the palace began again, as at the beginning of the year, all the family moved at Villefranche and we did not see very often Charlene , we saw her more often when the works on the palace stopped .

There are parts of the interview of Charlene in Paris Match in july , I read this interview she also said that her first duty is to look after her children, I think she wanted them so much during these long years that she does not want to leave them.

Monaco's Princess Charlene on Royal Life : People.com

P Charlene did say her first priority would be her children. But I agree that it would be nice to see the couple out and about soon. Maybe this weekend in London when the Springboks take on the All Blacks in the RWC, and certainly in a few weeks time at the National Day celebrations...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I don't entirely agree that are no events for her in Monaco at the moment; she could have attended the Gala of her own foundation, maybe? I don't think anyone would have accused her of neglecting the twins had she given one evening for that. (I'll stick my neck out here and say I don't believe she spends all her time looking after the children, either).

Last edited:
Ad usual I'm sharing my opinion, and I think that her duty is not only related to inaugurate some places, but mainly to stay at Prince side when he is doing his duty as Head of State.

Albert was always travelling this last month, in Toronto, one week in New York, one time in Portugal, three days in Paris, he was during the last week in Chile for the meeting about the Ocean, than he was at Tahiti than three days at Palau for his foundation and since yesterday, he is in moscou for the Olympias games if charlene would be at her side, the babies would be alone ,she was at his side for the important call fot the environment when they visited the oceanic museum.

Charlene did not want to leave the babies to the hands of the nannies, we see that they are never the same persons, for the gala Charlene and the babies are not at Monaco because there are the works at the palace. At the beginning of the year we did not see very often Charlene but she was very busy in may,in juni . in July apart the festivities of the 10 reign and the red cross gala , the babies were at Roc Agel, charlene was not very present at Monaco.

It made me think to the comments that there are in France about the wifes who want to work out of their home when the babies are Young and the babies are at the hands of nurses in childrengardens or at the hands of other persons who look after the babies at their own home and the other wifes who want to stop to work to look after their baby herself and to be present when they grew up, there are always a lot of critics about the wifes who want to work out ouf their home and the wifes who want to stay with their baby at home
Charlene wants to stay at home too look after her babies if her presence is not necessary at public events ,she is even bringing them to the mass , all this dépends about we think about the motherhood.

Itis not because the other princesses let their baby to the hands of nannies that Charlene must do the same. there are public avents and events behind the walls where they worked at home for their foundation, it is what Charlene is doing.

And I think there will be peroids where we will see charlene very busy when they are living at the palace when there are no works at the palace and there will period where we will not see Charlene because they are not living at the palace when there will be works at the palace because the palace said the renovation of the palace will last still some years. it is a long renovation.

She missed also her foundation dinner held in Monaco. I know that Roc Agel is not so far from Monaco, may be 30 minutes. I think personally that she is taking a long maternity leave, and is leaving his husband alone. That's not what monegasque people expect from her. She is the Princess Consort, should she like it or not.

Why does Charlene not want to leave her children with the nannies? What's the point in employing them if you don't use them? I couldn't care less what other princesses do, I'm talking about Charlene. If the nannies are always different that rather begs the question "why? What's the problem?".

I can understand that Charlene doesn't want to be travelling all over the world with Albert but I really can't see why she was unable to attend her own foundation gala in Monaco. One evening is hardly the same as abandoning her children for other people to bring up. However you look at it, neither Roc Agel nor Corsica is miles away!

Why does Charlene not want to leave her children with the nannies? What's the point in employing them if you don't use them? I couldn't care less what other princesses do, I'm talking about Charlene. If the nannies are always different that rather begs the question "why? What's the problem?".

I can understand that Charlene doesn't want to be travelling all over the world with Albert but I really can't see why she was unable to attend her own foundation gala in Monaco. One evening is hardly the same as abandoning her children for other people to bring up. However you look at it, neither Roc Agel nor Corsica is miles away!

This weird situation seems to have come out of the blue. The twins were born, there was some maternity leave, they were baptised,the Princess resumes her duties in June and July, the Prince and Princess go on holiday in August, dutes resume in September with PGA's and then NOTHING. Charlene disappears from public life and continues to do so and we're almost into November. I hate to say it as she's my favourite Princess but this situation just dosn't seem right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom