General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 2: March 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx melina premiere for the link.
I will definitely watch this!!!!!

Will the program be online? or it's just a program for TV?

I think it's only on TV ... there will be a replay online during one week though.

Very interesting insight to Monaco ! Really appreciated !

Yes , the princely couple is going to sued l'Express but the french courts are in late, it takes up 2 years to decide a case. But I am happy to see that the couple won against this english newspaper.

Yes , the princely couple is going to sued l'Express but the french courts are in late, it takes up 2 years to decide a case. But I am happy to see that the couple won against this english newspaper.

Melina, 2 years!?!? It certainly didn't take that long when the British sued over their nude photos. Wonder why the delay with A&C?

When there is referred as K and W, it was to remove photos, it goes faster. But the princely palace prefered to bring the case to courts and it tales a very long time in France because the courts are congested.
Ptince Albert and Princess Charlene sued this english newspaper, express in july 2011 and it is just now that the english newspaper is condamned.

I watched their wedding but I think the tabloid stories kinda ruined it all for me. I couldn't get excited for them and Charlene's (I think sadness) expression at the wedding didn't help, imo.

L'express and the Sunday Times are not tabloids. They're on the same level as the New York Times

L'express and the Sunday Times are not tabloids. They're on the same level as the New York Times

Yeah, but what I mean is the media.

Thanks Priyanka for the link on youTube. Just watched the whole documentary. Did you notice that PA writes with his right hand, but plays tennis left handed? He must be ambidextrous then...

Am delighted for Albert & Charlene. :flowers:

However, nothing will compensate for the viciousness of those lies and the distress it must must have brought to the couple at a time when they should have been gloriously happy.

I think the stress did show in the couple at the wedding. Charlene's look just threw me off.

Yes, at such a special moment in their lives, the press was treating them so rudely. There is so much for the press to talk about when covering a royal wedding. The press acted as if the wedding was a reality TV show and made up such nonsense.

Are people in Monaco beginning to mention "the stork" for Charlene?? I have read nothing.

As far as I remember, no he did not!
I guess it was a non-issue!

C'mon Charlene, time to get the Oven fired up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom