General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 2: March 2012 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The interview mainly focussed on the Olympic Games, on the development of Monaco (enlargement into sea), on his mother (an exhibition at Palace Het Loo in the Netherlands) and a bit about the Prince's passions (oceanography and environment). The Prince in interview with Patrick Poivre d'Arvor was showed too (parts of it), that was about the gossips regarding Yazmin and Alexandre direct after the death of his father. It was a nice interview.

I think the kook should have gotten more time. Terroristic threats should not be tolerated. As for the diss on the prince and his family, I am not sure what speech rights are imposed in Monaco.

Apparently Charlene gave an interview to the italian tabloid "GENTE". I will buy it but I already dislike the fact that she talked about Grace... (She is said to having talked about her pregnancy too).. I guess it's about the same old boring stories...

Last edited:
Then, since you are so appalled, will you buy it?

The article is in English and French!! Thanks, melina, for posting. Nice to hear more about the work her Foundation is doing...

Marty91charmend, why does it annoy you when she speaks about P Grace? I believe she has a great admiration for the late Princess, as many posters here have.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Then, since you are so appalled, will you buy it?

I'm not appalled, don't put in my mouth words I didn't say...Yes, I will buy it because I'm curious and want to see if there is some pr spinning there... What I'm wondering is: what is the point of reapeating the same stories again and again?:bang:

the pics are old

The article is in English and French!! Thanks, melina, for posting. Nice to hear more about the work her Foundation is doing...

Marty91charmend, why does it annoy you when she speaks about P Grace? I believe she has a great admiration for the late Princess, as many posters here have.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Because it's the same old stories... It's a bit ridiculous to talk always about Grace, like there wasn't something else to talk... Imagine if Kate would speak about Diana all the time:bang:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it is ridiculous to speak about Princess Grace, even here there is a thread about Princess grace and there are always photos and comments about Princess grace.It is nice what Charlene said about Princess Grace and it was because There was the Princess grace Gala where her work was praised by everybody.

I like what Princess charlene is saying about Princess grace. and Marty no need to read it.

The newspaper is not old, it is published this month .

Yes I agree about Grace but if there is something new to tell or to comment about her foundation, that is interesting... But Charlene has been saying the same things since her pregnancy was announced... Just in different mags... I don't like it... And yes the mag "Gente" is repating all that has been said for this months:boring IMO

I didn't say the article is old BUT that the pics are old

The interview is not for you but for the people of Monaco, Princess Charlene speaks about how her foundation is involved in Monaco specialy with the aquatique center where the Children of the schools of Monaco will learn the first rescue in sea, she spoke about the Rugby tournoi at the saint Devote times and so.

If you are bored, no need to buy the mag or to read the post.

The interview is not for you but for the people of Monaco, Princess Charlene speaks about how her foundation is involved in Monaco specialy with the aquatique center where the Children of the schools of Monaco will learn the first rescue in sea, she spoke about the Rugby tournoi at the saint Devote times and so.

If you are bored, no need to buy the mag or to read the post.

Melina I am talking about a different interview... not this... in the magazine "Gente" which is italian... and I will report you since you are being very rude

Interview of Princes Charlene in El Mondo

Charlene de M?naco: 'Tener gemelos es una aventura total' | Lifestyle | EL MUNDO

Princess Charlene gave a exclusive interview to Match and the other foreign magazines translate and publish all the interview in their language for their readers, it is surely the same thing for the interview of Gente .it is not Charlene who gave many interview but all the magasines and tabloïds are repeating or copying what she is saying in the interview

And it is not only for the princess Charlene, the mags are always publishing the interviews in their languages, it is also for other princesses. The readers did not speak or understand the English or other languages and they buy the magazine. they also do not read the royal forums!.

:previous:

Only the two National Day pics were new to me, but nevertheless it's a very nice idea to release a end-of-year review! It should become a regular tradition for each year!

:previous:

No, the birthweights have never been announced and therefore I doubt they will ever be mentioned.

I read online a couple of days ago (can't remember what site it was) that Charlene's own family have now arrived in Monaco and her mother is helping her with the babies. I bet she's enjoying having her Mum around and it's nice that they will be there for her birthday tomorrow:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom