Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Yes I think that too. But let's keep in mind this is just speculation from our part. Nothing has been confirmed yet. I'm paying attention to various sources though ;)

I don't thin we'll have a confirmation. It was barely given with Andrea's son (because he is "the heir" i think). Charlotte is more private

Ok... I'm trying to keep calm... but i´m BURSTING WITH ANXIETY!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I don't thin we'll have a confirmation. It was barely given with Andrea's son (because he is "the heir" i think). Charlotte is more private

Exactly. The chances of the Palace or even Princess Caroline making any official announcements are slim to zero.

I predict any confirmation will be made by Gad on social media.:ermm:

Yeah, I don't think we'll have a confirmation (Did we have one for Andrea's son?). But I think eventually someone will leak the news on social media.

PS: How was it that we know Tatiana had given birth?

Yeah, I don't think we'll have a confirmation (Did we have one for Andrea's son?). But I think eventually someone will leak the news on social media.

PS: How was it that we know Tatiana had given birth?

Wasn't it that photos showed up of some of the other family members hanging around outside a hospital (smoking&relaxing)?

I remember those photos you're talking about. Maybe that was the confirmation. I can't remember. Anyway, photographers should be camped outside Princess Grace Hospital, no?

Wasn't it that photos showed up of some of the other family members hanging around outside a hospital (smoking&relaxing)?

And HRH Princess Caroline and Tatiana's mother put out a statement through her office at the Palace.

Well, I guess if we see the same crew hanging outside the hospital puffing away, that should be confirmation enough! ;)

^^ahah. I doubt we'll see them. They all seem to live in London.

I think Andrea and Tatiana are the ones who live in London. The rest seems to be the most in Italy or France/Monaco.

Well, I guess if we see the same crew hanging outside the hospital puffing away, that should be confirmation enough! ;)

Before prince George was born a lot of paps stood nearly a month in front of St Mary's hospital :lol:
BTW when is this child due?
The future father only said that his tour would finish before X-mas.
I never heard something about the official birth-term.

I remembered that a lot of posters assumed that Sacha was expected for the end of January.
Indeed he came on March 21st

There is a lot of speculation that the birth is imminent, based on the photos of Charlotte looking so huge. She appears to have ingested a small elephant.:ohmy:

Princess Caroline said the baby would come by the end of the year. Very vague. I'm betting this week.

There is a lot of speculation that the birth is imminent, based on the photos of Charlotte looking so huge. She appears to have ingested a small elephant.:ohmy:

I know a lot of people as huge as Charlotte and they still had to go six weeks:flowers:

Princess Caroline said the baby would come by the end of the year. Very vague. I'm betting this week.

Very vague indeed.
Expected for the end of the year, but as his/her mother's first child, it could very well be possible that he/she will be born in January.
A friend of mine expected the birth of her grandchild for December 28th last year.
On December 31st they all went to the hospital, but were sent back home.
Her grandson was finally born on January 13th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that's so vague. Most doctors will induce at 2 weeks overdue (if not before). So if she was due this past week, which I believe, another 2 weeks would be before the end of the year.:)

Nobody from us know when she was really due, we just suppose, and we are only based on her being huge, we don't have other evidences.

We're not just based on her being huge. The speculation started with a picture posted by Gad on his twitter, which made us believe he was on a hospital.

You can find that poster even in pharmacies or doctor's offices, not necessarily in hospitals

Of course you can. But connecting the dots (poster that could possibly in a hospital+girlfriend that is likely at the end of her pregnancy) led to speculation. Normal. Of course, this is just speculation.

Why is this event cloaked in secrecy??? It seems odd to me. :ohmy:

:ermm: On the other hand, she's not exactly one of the Khardashian sisters.

I think PC made the statement at some Monaco event, but not through her office. I don't remember when.

Why is this event cloaked in secrecy??? It seems odd to me. :ohmy:
Because Charlotte and Gad consider themselves as private persons, they have no obligation to tell everything to the media. Charlotte is not a member of the official princely family.

Precisely. I don't think it's a matter of secrecy at all. It concerns privacy, and they seem determined to have it.

At least Charlotte does, anyway.

Because Charlotte and Gad consider themselves as private persons, they have no obligation to tell everything to the media. Charlotte is not a member of the official princely family.

Charlotte considers herelf as private person, but i would not tell the same for Gad, since he made many times this relation public, including appearing at the TV. Since Gad is somehow a public figure, i would consider it quite normal if he announces the arrival of his baby. Nevertheless, I do not see any reason for Pcs Caroline's office to make a statement for the arrival of her grandchild.

Given as Caroline's office didn't make an announcement about the birth of her first grandchild, I can't see that happening with the birth of her second grandchild.

That said, both Charlotte and Gad are public figures because, regardless of Charlotte's family connections, both have pursued career paths that make them celebrities. Charlotte is a celebrity who is known for keeping her personal life more private than others, while Gad is not. Therefore we can likely expect to hear something about the birth of the child through Gad at some point - much like how we would eventually hear about the birth of any other celebrity's child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom