Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree that he is not well known in non- french speaking countries.
I had never heard of him and still see no news of him in the US. Also, she is not well known in the US, only Caroline, Albert, and passing references to Princess Grace's grandchildren.

There were news and articles at the US and canadian press about Gad performing there in the autumn. In those articles Charlotte wasn't mentioned at all.

There were news and articles at the US and canadian press about Gad performing there in the autumn. In those articles Charlotte wasn't mentioned at all.
He did six all French shows at a club in New York City. He also performed the all-French show in Miami, and Los Angeles. Charlotte was mentioned in the New York papers when they mentioned his movie that came out called "Capital".

I got the impression from reading the Washington Post, one of the NY papers and People magazine that they wouldn't have interviewed him without some info on Charlotte. Charlotte isn't well known by the average American but the "people in the know" in NY, Washington DC and LA know who she is. There have been several articles about her in publications that the 10%ers would read.

That's a funny face she is pulling. And her hair looks a little strange. She must get fed up of people just pointing cameras at her all the time.

She is a "celebrity" in her venue. Here just another unwed mother. Not different than a lot of people, today. She is, usually, beautiful, these are uncomfortable times for the next days or weeks.

She is a pregnant woman, very close to give birth! What is the relation of being "unwed"?
Does it make the giving birth medically more complicated?
I feel fed up of this non-wedding obsessionnal criticism, we live in the 21st century!

How can you figure out just from one picture that she is tired? of course, that's perfectly possible, but i don't see any prerequisite in this matter.

How can you figure out just from one picture that she is tired? of course, that's perfectly possible, but i don't see any prerequisite in this matter.

Well, she's about 11 months pregnant, so it's safe to say she's exhausted and wants the baby safely out .

She has some really nice outfits!

"The world"? Really? LOL...gotta love the media!:cool:

Ha! Not sure about the world. But no doubt citizens of Monaco and native Monegasques have got to be beaming with pride, joy and happiness. HRH Princess Caroline is very much the "daughter" of all of Monaco. Her birth was celebrated and represented stability and safety for them--IMHO she continues to represent great stability for Monaco (perhaps even more than HSH Prince Albert II). Then, we she herself gave birth to the Casiraghi trio, they were all very special times in Monaco. They've seen Charlotte from birth, through the death of her father, awkward childhood years and blossom into a beautiful young lady. They've seen her through a couple of relationships, and to see her finally happy and starting a family of her own . . . it must truly be something quite joyous for them to see.

Should we rightly expect that Charlotte will miss Andrea and Tatiana's religious wedding in January? With her due to give birth any day now and the wedding set for January (January 1 according to Novagente)?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking the same thing..no,I don't expect Charlotte to attend Andrea and Tatiana's Nuptial Mass on New Year's Day, even if her baby is born this week.

She will have to recuperate from the delivery and hop on a plane to Gstaad within 2 weeks, with or without her newborn. Sounds exhausting!

She is a pregnant woman, very close to give birth! What is the relation of being "unwed"?
Does it make the giving birth medically more complicated?
I feel fed up of this non-wedding obsessionnal criticism, we live in the 21st century!
Char is soo pregnant now she needs a drive on bumpy road to get the baby to come around. I wish her well and safe,smooth delivery.Char is giving life and birth to a child which renews my faith in life. Many thanks

Last edited:
Well, there are rumours the baby has been born. After seeing this pic Gad put in twitter, someone is telling that you can find that poster in hospitals!
HERE

Heureusement qu'il y avait ça! pic.twitter.com/N6k1ujiNo7

Indeed. I think it's a sign that the baby has been born. Or is very close to.

Well, there are rumours the baby has been born. After seeing this pic Gad put in twitter, someone is telling that you can find that poster in hospitals!
HERE

Heureusement qu'il y avait ça! pic.twitter.com/N6k1ujiNo7

Yes, such posters are in hospitals. Also here in Hungary... And in the obstetrical department you can find in every bathroom, toilet, room...
So, we can assume, that he is in a hospital...;)

Hmm, i think, then, that she finally gave birth!
But is it a coincidence that she gave birth on 13th December? Gad finished his international tour by performing in Monte Carlo’s Salle De Princes December 11 to December 13 in Monaco.
I am wondering - well not that important info - if Char had a natural birth or a cesarean.

Last edited:
oh, since the sign´s first language is in french, does that mean that charlotte gave birth in monaco or france, then? (i thought i read she was going to give birth in princess grace hospital, where tatiana delivered, in london? or maybe there´s another princess grace hospital in monaco? which would be reasonable, considering gad´s last day of the tour is in monaco)

EDIT: the article above confirms it´s in princess grace hospital in monaco, not in london.

So she had the baby then? Is there any other information that we know of about this?

Sent from my SCH-I800 using The Royals Community mobile app

No one knows if the baby is born or not. They are solely basing it on the tweet from Gad taking a picture of a sign showing how to wash your hands. This implies that they are at the hospital. However, I would think the paparazzi would be hanging around PC's home and/or the hospital. Nothing from the palace or the paps yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom