Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with maintaining a basic level of fitness during the pregnancy. It will enable her to push the baby out more easily and gain less weight.

Have you ever been very heavily pregnant? Like...unable to see your own feet or fit behind the wheel of a car pregnant?:lol:

I agree that there is nothing wrong with going to the gym while you are pregnant but after a certain point I'm not all that sure what you could accomplish there that would be safe.

Last edited:
Have you ever been very heavily pregnant? Like...unable to see your own feet or fit behind the wheel of a car pregnant?:lol:

I agree that there is nothing wrong with going to the gym while you are pregnant but after a certain point I'm not all that sure what you could accomplish there that would be safe.
Yoga is pretty good. Exercise while pregnant is great, but in modification.

Well, due to spinal disc issues, I was advised to gain less than 20 lbs; so I rode until I was 32 weeks pregnant, though stopped jumping at 18 weeks. Then I power walked on the treadmill every day. Frankly for the last 4 weeks I was thinking 'Today would be good'. I gained 19 lbs and came home in the pre baby jeans.

I only gained about 2O lbs with each pregnancy and was very fit, but in my last month I couldn't do more than walk, couldn't open a door because my tummy was in the way only gym I could do was stretch. Both babies were over 8lbs 8oz maybe that's why.
Charlotte looks like she'll have a big baby, I wonder if she's overdue.

Last edited:
Wow...you ladies sound amazing...seriously!:ohmy:

I have a friend who is carrying twins, a boy and a girl. The girl is over 6 pounds and the boy is over 5. She is due for a C-section on Christmas Day if she doesn't go into labor before then.

She was so miserable this morning she sounded close to tears. If I teased her about going to the gym I think our friendship would be over!:lol:

I think Charlotte did a great job keeping in shape. Her face is a little full, but most of her weight is in her belly!

Hasn't it been over a month since we've seen a picture of her? maybe she had the babY?

Hasn't it been over a month since we've seen a picture of her? maybe she had the babY?

Here are two photos of Charlotte in Monaco. Not exactly sure when they were taken, but they seem to be fairly recent. And she looks like she's ready to POP. I think someone mentioned Gad's tour ends in Monaco on December 13, so I'm guessing that she's due more towards mid-December. :flowers:

It is obvious that between the last 2 pics and the previous where she is supposed to go to the gym, it is at least one or even 2 months of difference.

yes, look at her belly it's shape really down and seem's like the baby is coming very soon.

Are those picture surely new? I mean, they could propably be from the last week. It's unbelievable that she still hasn't gave birth.

i think that she will have her baby i these week

I think that Charlotte Casiraghi is having a baby girl named Fabienne in mid-december. :baby:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those picture surely new? I mean, they could propably be from the last week. It's unbelievable that she still hasn't gave birth.

I've found the pics at a picture agency with the date they were taken at: Sunday, December 1st!

Une suite réservée au centre Princesse-Grace à Monaco pour Charlotte Casiraghi | Monaco | Nice-Matin
Newspaper is the source close to the Grimaldi family. Publish news always correct.

I like the fact that he has decided to give birth at Monaco .. at the same hospital where she was born ... We'll see if, as is rumored in Italy will be male and will be called Stephen.

Thanks for the link. It is normal that she will give birth there, shhe spend quite all her pregnancy in Monaco.
Intersting information given by the article, that Gad will be on stage at Grimaldi Forum 11-13 december.
I wonder if Charlotte will attend the show!
I realised another thing, is that all the last months, Gad + Charlotte had never been taken in pic together!! I know that they are together, but it seems if they deceded never to be taken on pic together!! Strange!

GAD great actor does not need Monaco's bling-bling.
He will certainly have a privacy life as Carla S. wanted for her daughter.

I think posters outside French speaking countries don't realize how famous and popular he is.

GAD great actor does not need Monaco's bling-bling.
He will certainly have a privacy life as Carla S. wanted for her daughter.

I would disagree. I know that Gad is very famous, but despite that, he immediate started "exhibiting" Charlotte, since his first interview, at the beginning of their relationship, and he continued exhibing this relation.

I would disagree. I know that Gad is very famous, but despite that, he immediate started "exhibiting" Charlotte, since his first interview, at the beginning of their relationship, and he continued exhibing this relation.
I would agree that he is not well known in non- french speaking countries.
I had never heard of him and still see no news of him in the US. Also, she is not well known in the US, only Caroline, Albert, and passing references to Princess Grace's grandchildren.

I had never heard of him, and not much is known about her or her family here. I think it's fair to say that most Australians who are aware of Caroline and Albert (most wouldn't know much, if anything, about Stephanie) think of them as the children of actress Grace Kelly who married a prince and became a Princess and died in a car crash. Very few people here would know the names of Caroline's children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom