Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's going to give birth any day now. She's started having a belly since early June. I bet she will ha ve her baby before December

Oh I don't know about that, maybe she will ring in the new year with twins.

I'd love that (being a twin myself) That would be so great !

i thought that she would attend to the national day

It doesn't look like any of her siblings attended, and she's about to give birth.

Yes, thank you, I see.
However, Charlotte is heavily pregnant. It may have also been a little awkward, as she is unwed and dating a Jew and the ceremony included a Catholic mass? I don't know how formal the Catholic church in Monaco is, but I remember Caroline's battle to obtain an annulment of her marriage to Junot.

Yes, thank you, I see.
However, Charlotte is heavily pregnant. It may have also been a little awkward, as she is unwed and dating a Jew and the ceremony included a Catholic mass? I don't know how formal the Catholic church in Monaco is, but I remember Caroline's battle to obtain an annulment of her marriage to Junot.

Because if she was any other person she would not have gotten an annulment for that marriage. Rainier needed her children to be legitimate and made some donation to the vatican. They were quite open about ir. It was not annulled until Stefano had passed. I do not think anyone cares about her partner being Jewish or the fact she is unmarried. She is just heavily pregnant and did not forsee putting herself through that.

The on-going discussion about Princess Caroline and Philippe Junot has been deleted as off topic. This is a thread for Charlotte Casiraghi's current events! Thanks for your understanding!

Charlotte has not hidden her condition and has attended official events in Monaco throughout. Being at a mass would not be uncomfortable, Jesus himself invited Mary Magdalene to his side. Charlotte is pregnant, not infectious.

The more probable answer is that she is in Paris (she was photographed there visiting the hospital) where she plans to deliver. Traveling so late in pregnancy is not always a great idea. The trip from Paris to Monaco and back by air is just not worth the risk.

It's only an hour flight to Paris and she has private jets at her disposal. Could even have a doctor accompany her if needed. I don't think she would do anything to endanger her baby.

Anyway I have noticed that the persons at the latest stage of pregnancy do not appear in public officially.

Lol I cannot believe the freaks/weirdos that are still stalking her during her *pregnancy* of all things, especially in her final month. It's beyond belief and creepy. (8^O

My gosh, let her alone, enough already.

There's other members of the family to leer at and stalk during National Day, if that's your thing. :p

It's only an hour flight to Paris and she has private jets at her disposal. Could even have a doctor accompany her if needed. I don't think she would do anything to endanger her baby.
well, may be her docotr told her that it wasn´t advisable to travel by plane, or maybe she feels so tired so she doesn´t want to travel by plane

Anyway I have noticed that the persons at the latest stage of pregnancy do not appear in public officially.

Crown princess Victoria attended at a lunch in honor of the president of Finland at the Royal Palace two days before she gave birth.

attending the lunch is something else than going somewhere by plane. many women stay home when they are about to give birth. I think no one has forced her to stay in Paris

attending the lunch is something else than going somewhere by plane. many women stay home when they are about to give birth. I think no one has forced her to stay in Paris

I didn't take a stand on Charlotte not arriving to Monaco, just saying that Victoria appeared officially only less than two days before she gave birth.

Crown princess Victoria attended at a lunch in honor of the president of Finland at the Royal Palace two days before she gave birth.

CP Victoria is the future Queen, and might she was feeling perfectly! Charlotte has no official role. Since many years she has always attended, i think she has fully the right not to attend one year, because she might not feeling well.

She is in her last month! It is pretty logical for her not to attend the National Day. Actually it would have been weird if she was there, imo.
Anyway, standing upright for such a long time it wouldn't be could for her.

Not two women feel the same. And I think that, at that stage, you are permitted to listen to your feelings.

I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, but there's an article out with some new photos of Charlotte going to the gym wearing a black/white houndstooth scarf. The scarf is kind of obstructing the view of her stomach, but she still looks pregnant. Albeit slightly smaller? So I'm assuming she has not yet had the baby...

Charlotte Casiraghi:

Greek paparazzi press is almost quite always late on news and do not publish pics early.
I do not think that these pics are actual, her belly was already bigger weeks ago.
And she is not dressed as per the weather now!

Last edited:
She must give birth these days, if she hasn't done it already.

I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, but there's an article out with some new photos of Charlotte going to the gym wearing a black/white houndstooth scarf. The scarf is kind of obstructing the view of her stomach, but she still looks pregnant. Albeit slightly smaller? So I'm assuming she has not yet had the baby...

Charlotte Casiraghi:

Thanks! :flowers: By the way I have the same trousers. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Nine months pregnant, apparently due any day, and going to the...gym?!:ohmy:

^^ The photos are probably old. See the post from fandesacs2003 above

Nine months pregnant, apparently due any day, and going to the...gym?!:ohmy:

Maybe she does not go to the gym, but in special course for mums to be.
But i do not believe that they are latest pics. Her belly is smaller than previousely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom