Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were photographed 24/7 you might be surprised at the expressions on your face. The paparazzi look for Charlotte's awkward moments.

All I know is she will wrinkle from these facial expressions and lord have mercy, she is so pretty, I cant even stand the thought of it.
She will get wrinkles by getting older anyway, it's not a disaster. Caroline has many wrinkles aswell and she still looks elegant, refined and beautiful.

She will get wrinkles by getting older anyway, it's not a disaster. Caroline has many wrinkles aswell and she still looks elegant, refined and beautiful.

I think so too. Our American friends are used to women who age wrinkle free with the help of many beauty treatments, but I think Europeans let nature follow its course rather fight it. Personally, I prefer the latter.

I also "suffer" under bitchy face. You really don´t notice it, till someone says why you look like you are ready to kill. :ROFLMAO:

I really think that the baby will born in Monaco

But Andrea's son was born in London. I think Charlotte's baby will born in London or Paris. Charlotte lived in London during her relationship with Alex Dellal, right? After seperation does she still live in London? or does she live in Paris with Gad?

But Andrea's son was born in London. I think Charlotte's baby will born in London or Paris. Charlotte lived in London during her relationship with Alex Dellal, right? After seperation does she still live in London? or does she live in Paris with Gad?
As far as I know, she resides mostly between Monaco-Paris and Valkenswaard. I doubt she'll stay much in Valkenswaard after her baby though.

(It's debatable she lived much in Valkenswaard, she trains there)

As far as I know, she resides mostly between Monaco-Paris and Valkenswaard. I doubt she'll stay much in Valkenswaard after her baby though.

I think so about Valkenswaard. Gad lives in Paris, right? Do they live together or separately?

I agree that wrinkles aren't a tragedy and I hate the idea that women shouldn't even have facial expressions to avoid getting wrinkled! I say avoid cigarettes and excess tanning which are bad for you anyway, and smile or frown all you like.

I doubt she has been in Valkenswaard since she got pregnant.

I think so about Valkenswaard. Gad lives in Paris, right? Do they live together or separately?
They're about to have a baby together so I assume it's together. Gas has been in Monaco a lot ever since returning from the US.

I also "suffer" under bitchy face. You really don´t notice it, till someone says why you look like you are ready to kill. :ROFLMAO:

Happens to me all the time. I could be thinking of unicorns and bunnies, but then someone informs me that I look as if I've got murder on my mind!:eek:

Horrifying.

Everybody makes faces and are unaware of what we look like.

I think so too. Our American friends are used to women who age wrinkle free with the help of many beauty treatments, but I think Europeans let nature follow its course rather fight it. Personally, I prefer the latter.

I am an American and I completely agree with you. I always think of Caroline as a wonderful example of a woman aging naturally and gracefully, the more beautiful for her wrinkles. It can get disturbingly unnatural if a woman fights it hard with botox and/or surgery, and who wants to creep people out when they look at your face!

Happens to me all the time. I could be thinking of unicorns and bunnies, but then someone informs me that I look as if I've got murder on my mind!:eek:

Horrifying.

I don't think I've ever been accused of looking murderous in those "resting face" moments, but I have been accused of frowning and looking generally gloomy, when in truth I have just been feeling neutral or planning the shopping list or deciding whether to plant blue petunias or red ones. My murderous expression doesn't kick in till some well meaning but irritating person says something like, "Don't look so sad, it may never happen", or asks "What's wrong?". The answer to that question is, of course, you're pestering me with ridiculous questions, but you can't say that.

Nice video priyanka, thanks for posting. I donot understand italian, but she is pretty in all. With the grey dress she is already enormeous, could it be twins???

I realised that Charlotte liked to wear black clothes, according to the beliefs in my country (maybe not only), when women like wearing dark clothes during pregnancy it indicates that they will have a boy :) :)

Nice video priyanka, thanks for posting. I donot understand italian, but she is pretty in all. With the grey dress she is already enormeous, could it be twins???

I'm Italian .. in the video is said to be a boy and will most likely be called Stefano..

I'm glad that she will have a baby boy. I thought it's a girl.

I think it's a boy too. But I don't think charlotte will name her son stefano... This is just speculation! As for kate : they say that if the baby was a girl her name would have been diana...

I think the media would like any baby boy the Casiraghi's will have to be named after Stefano. Everyone thought Andrea's son would be named after their father aswell.

I think it's a boy too. But I don't think charlotte will name her son stefano... This is just speculation! As for kate : they say that if the baby was a girl her name would have been diana...

We still do not know if true... as they had a boy!!!, same for the Casiraghis. And the point is not to put the name Stefano, together with the other names each kid receives. The point is the CALL the baby Stefano.
In these case of parent lost young, we never know how the children feel about naming their kids with t he name of the lost person. Others feel taht is a sign of respect to the dead, others feel that is makabre and sad.
We do not know about the Casiraghis, but neither Pcs Caroline nor Pcs Stephanie named one of their girls Grace as first name, and they had 2 girls each...

We still do not know if true... as they had a boy!!!, same for the Casiraghis. And the point is not to put the name Stefano, together with the other names each kid receives. The point is the CALL the baby Stefano.
In these case of parent lost young, we never know how the children feel about naming their kids with t he name of the lost person. Others feel taht is a sign of respect to the dead, others feel that is makabre and sad.
We do not know about the Casiraghis, but neither Pcs Caroline nor Pcs Stephanie named one of their girls Grace as first name, and they had 2 girls each...
That was exactly what I meant! It's very unlikely that her child will have a name of some simbling who is not alive anymore... I vote for a modern one as "Sacha" :).
However I read on a old mag that Fernanda Casiraghi said Charlotte was the only one of the children who didn't talk or wanted to know more of her dad because she barely remind of him... And then we have to take into consideration Gad's will. It's going to be a decision of both!

However I read on a old mag that Fernanda Casiraghi said Charlotte was the only one of the children who didn't talk or wanted to know more of her dad because she barely remind of him... !

But Pierre should not remember AT ALL, hd was younger, at the age of 3 you can't recall anything.
Maybe Charlotte reacted like this as she is more secret and introverted.

I think she's going to give birth any day now. She's started having a belly since early June. I bet she will ha ve her baby before December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom