Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte and Gad haven't told to the media when the baby is due, not the exact date. At this Gad's interview in People (which I posted earlier) it is said "Standup comic and film actor Gad Elmaleh is not only considered the funniest person in France, but he's also dating Monaco's Charlotte Casiraghi, the stunning royal granddaughter of the late Princess Grace Kelly. And Casiraghi is expecting their first child together later this year".
5 Things to Know About Princess Charlotte of Monaco's New Boyfriend
Gad had a show in Paris yesterday, and the next on 21st in Marseille and then until Christmas in various places in France.

Last edited:
February 25th? In about 3 months! It means that in her last pics she was 6 months and so enormeous! I can't believe ij.
Her pregnacy started being visible around the Monaco horse event, when was this?

Comments were circulating about a possible pregnancy end of April/ May.( her appearance at Polo match in England / kicking a football in Monaco fund raising event). If she was beginning to show then, it suggests her baby could be due Nov/Dec.

February 25th? In about 3 months! It means that in her last pics she was 6 months and so enormeous! I can't believe ij.
Her pregnacy started being visible around the Monaco horse event, when was this?

Like it has been said already on this thread, according to the swedish press princess Madeleine's due date is February 25th and she is having a girl. Someone has just mixed Charlotte with Madeleine.

Last edited:
I believe due date of Charlotte is before Christmas
Bye Bine

Yeah, i personally choose late Novemebr as the possible period for the birth of their child!

When Andrea's boy was born, Charlotte smoked cigarettes. I'd say December is the earliest possible due data.

Some women continue to smoke thru their pregnancy.

It seems a bit more common in Europe. Just as women often continue to have a glass of wine with lunch/dinner there. The "Pregnancy Police' people in the US are a bit off the deep end about some pregnancy things. Like now they have a fit about a woman drinking caffeine or taking hot baths. Like drinking tea has stopped the japanese/chinese/indian/russians from successfully breeding! Not to mention the Japanese take long scaldingly hot baths every day....

Yes, European women are much more likely to upset the Pregnancy Police but appease the Breastfeeding Police.

Although, smoking is one of those things you should completely refrain from while pregnant, as opposed to a glass of wine, baths, caffeine, etc.

I would hope that when Charlotte smoked at time of Sascha's birth she was still unaware that she was pregnant, if she was pregnant.

It seems a bit more common in Europe. Just as women often continue to have a glass of wine with lunch/dinner there. The "Pregnancy Police' people in the US are a bit off the deep end about some pregnancy things. Like now they have a fit about a woman drinking caffeine or taking hot baths. Like drinking tea has stopped the japanese/chinese/indian/russians from successfully breeding! Not to mention the Japanese take long scaldingly hot baths every day....

Haha, the tradition of avoiding baths for being harmful to one's health goes back to Q Elisabeth l, so I guess the Pregnancy Police are very traditionalist. :p

Based on how she looks and when she began to show, I'd say soon, 2-3 weeks

I think that the baby will born the last weekof november

Anytime now I would say.

I'm curious to know if she decided to give birth in Monaco or Paris.

Charlotte is so beautiful but why is she always grimacing???

Diane

She squints frequently...maybe it only looks like a grimace?

Yes, European women are much more likely to upset the Pregnancy Police but appease the Breastfeeding Police.

Although, smoking is one of those things you should completely refrain from while pregnant, as opposed to a glass of wine, baths, caffeine, etc.

I would hope that when Charlotte smoked at time of Sascha's birth she was still unaware that she was pregnant, if she was pregnant.

Touche!:whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
The ban on smoking or other habits that can be harmful to a pregnancy, or breast-feeding, are in use in Europe, as elsewhere. . Charlotte in March, maybe it was not aware of being pregnant. Just this. then, every choice is subjective.

I do think that Charlotte needs to quit grimacing or squinting if she wants to stay as lovely as she is. Its a well known fact that doing so will bring about premature aging and god forbid that would happen. I am hoping she does not look like her mother as she ages. Caroline was a beautiful young woman and she has not aged well. Im thinking stress, smoking and frowning or squinting. Lets hope Charlotte will begin taking care of herself more. Just my opinion.

She might not even be aware that she is doing it (squinting/grimacing.) I am frequently asked by people why I am sad, unhappy etc and it's because I am not consciously aware of my facial features most of the time. I am extremely near-sighted, and without my glasses or contact lenses I frown or squint.

I am almost certain Charlotte is not aware.

She has been making these faces, squinting and tilting her head, since she was a child. It could be her vision.

There's a joke that people who don't smile, and often seem to grimace, suffer from something called "B*tchy resting face."

As a fellow sufferer, I sympathize with Charlotte on this!

I am a fellow "sufferer" too!:ermm::sad: and I sympathize with Charlotte.

LOL...where did you find this...it's hilarious!!:lol:

All I know is she will wrinkle from these facial expressions and lord have mercy, she is so pretty, I cant even stand the thought of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom