Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she's in her last trimester (7mo), but her pregnancy seems very big.

She doesn't seem that big to me? I don't know what's ''normal'' but yeah, I dunno

It depends on the angle of the photo. From the front she doesn't look that big, but from the side you can tell she is in the last trimester.

I like seeing new pictures of her and these last days we get a lot of them.
Her style is very nice.

Last edited:
She's a lucky woman. Only her belly grows, whereas she isn't getting fat at all. All the best wishes for a safe delivery! :flowers:

She is really extremely beautiful and she knows how to dress her pregnancy !

unfortunately I have not been able to erase this title so 'absurd from the link .. I'm sorry..

Very cruel and unnecessary title to this.

That´s really vile :eek:
Some pretend as if having children out of wedlock is like stealing the bag of an old lady.

unfortunately I have not been able to erase this title so 'absurd from the link .. I'm sorry..
Nothing for you to apologise about Priyanka. Thanks for the link:)

That´s really vile :eek:
Some pretend as if having children out of wedlock is like stealing the bag of an old lady.

Very hypocritical indeed, in this day and age.
Having a child out of wedlock is Charlotte's business and nobody else's. Her decision did not inflict pain on anyone. Arghh, these people!!! :bang:

Very hypocritical indeed, in this day and age.
Having a child out of wedlock is Charlotte's business and nobody else's. Her decision did not inflict pain on anyone. Arghh, these people!!! :bang:

It is not just Charlotte's business, the child has two parents, so it is Gad's business as well! We don't know what is between them.

It is not just Charlotte's business, the child has two parents, so it is Gad's business as well! We don't know what is between them.

My comment was in relation to the title of the clip.

Ha...notice how quickly Gad excused himself and got outta there when the guy asked him about a wedding? It seems Gad might be learning his lesson about talking publically about his relationship!:whistling:
He was crossing the street too quickly, I thought that one of those motorcycles would run over him. :verysad:

He was crossing the street too quickly, I thought that one of those motorcycles would run over him. :verysad:
Haha.. my thoughts exactly. That was a scary moment for me, too.

Gad to People about Charlotte:
"I'm the happiest man – really, I am. I am lucky to be with her."

How he and Charlotte fell in love:
The couple met through mutual friends in 2011 and he admits it wasn't love at first sight.
"I don't have a crazy story. It's not a fairytale. The most beautiful stories are the real thing. It's great that we were friends before. When you meet someone first as friends, you get to know each other and talk a lot to understand who the person is. That happened with us."

About becoming a father again
Although he is silent on the baby's gender, Elmaleh, already father to son Noé, 12 (from a previous relationship with French actress Anne Brochet), is ecstatic about becoming a dad for the second time.
"There's lots of joy and excitement. I'm at a certain point in my life where building a family is very important," he says. As for the first-time mom-to-be, "she's healthy and very happy to become a mother. She will be the best in the world because she is generous and very loving. She has all the gifts for being a mother. She's precious and very loving and kind."

More about Charlotte and Caroline:
5 Things to Know About Princess Charlotte of Monaco's New Boyfriend

Nice interview! It good to know they are in a good moment of their relationship :)

What a lovely boy ! And these extraordinary eyes !!!! Pity the pic is not in coulours !

He's got his dad's gorgeous eyes, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom