Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last pic posted by lazuli, what is she holding? a cigarette?

I believe it's her cellphone. In the first pictures she's clearly holding a white phone, I'd guess an iPhone or something similar in appearance. If you zoom in on her hand in the last one it looks kind of like she's holding her phone in the palm of her hand and looking at it.

I believe it's her cellphone. In the first pictures she's clearly holding a white phone, I'd guess an iPhone or something similar in appearance. If you zoom in on her hand in the last one it looks kind of like she's holding her phone in the palm of her hand and looking at it.

You are right, it is her cellphone.

Charlotte looks blooming like if she were flowers from the wild and gardens. I say this of having not the chance to find a scribing to endear to her and us the audience of principality upon entering the miracle continuance of life and birth renewal passed on by each other onto regality and reliety. I give her my show of address for all her impress. She has everything beautiful which I can tell by her prowess that does not have to stop. Why are you bless and preferred. It appears your eternal spring is filled with warming fire and your steadfastness is flying with armor. Stay safe and incomprehensible as you are as a flower. Merry to you Marie Pomeline.

You are right, it is her cellphone.

You're right fandesacs, it must be a cellphone. I checked the pic on the magazine and there's no way that what she has in her hand could be a cigarrette. Neither the shape of the object nor the way she's holding it in her hand sugests a cigarrette...
:whistling: :cool: :whistling:

She is nice and slim for her situation. She seems she is very careful with her body and the weight she gains because of her pregnancy. :flowers:

Where is Gad? Last I heard: He was in America and claimed he would not be her fiance.

Where is Gad? Last I heard: He was in America and claimed he would not be her fiance.

Gad is today in New York and tomorrow in Toronto with his Tour. On 10th, 11th and 12th he is in Montreal. Yes, Gad said that they are not engaged, so what? They seem to be a happy couple though.

Last edited:
She travels a lot during her pregnancy, so probably she feels well :)

She is very good looking and nicely dressed, lovely to see.

Oh, Charlotte! :cry:
I think she has rather sad pregnancy, don't you think? Where is Gad? They are not even married to each other... She is going through this without him.

Why people is doing such a drama about the fact they are not married? Gad is working abroad for a while and she is to pregnant to follow him, so simple!
If she was the pouse of a US marin, she would also stay alone when he was on mission!

But he's not on a mission. He's very well off and can choose to be where he wants to be, if he wants to be. On the other hand, she looks very far along, so it will be interesting to see what happens regarding his priorities.

Why are people so worked up about the fact that a man and a woman in the 21st century are going to have a baby and for reasons of their own have decided not to be married? It is not as if lots of people do not make a similar decision. In France it is about 55% of women, and I read in a summer issue of Atlantic magazine that the percentage was similar for women in middle America. No big deal.
The fact that the soon to be father decided to continue working seems perfectly normal, most especially since his career is one where you take the opportunities that are available to you when they come along. Do people seriously expect him to put his career on hold just because Charlotte is expecting? Really, would you expect that of any other man? Would you have expected your own husbands to set work commitments aside because you were pregnant? Pity your own husbands if you did.

Why are people so worked up about the fact that a man and a woman in the 21st century are going to have a baby and for reasons of their own have decided not to be married? It is not as if lots of people do not make a similar decision. In France it is about 55% of women, and I read in a summer issue of Atlantic magazine that the percentage was similar for women in middle America. No big deal.
The fact that the soon to be father decided to continue working seems perfectly normal, most especially since his career is one where you take the opportunities that are available to you when they come along. Do people seriously expect him to put his career on hold just because Charlotte is expecting? Really, would you expect that of any other man? Would you have expected your own husbands to set work commitments aside because you were pregnant? Pity your own husbands if you did.

My husband had to keep working and making a living so we would have extra money when our tots arrived.:)

Well said, I agree totally. There is obviously a good job opportunity for Gad in the USA and Canada, and this tour has been confirmed probably before Charlotte was pregnant. It would be odd if Gad cancelled it just to be with Charlotte. It seems that Gad has a break with his tour in November, he will be with his Tour in France at the end of November and beginning of December, and in Monaco on 11th, 12th and 13th December. Then he has a break and continues in France from 8th January the whole January.

Last edited:

Perfectly said!

maybe he will have a break when the baby will finally arrive? and Gad uses the time that is left? I think it is important for him to have his own career. Being Charlotte Casiraghi's boyfriend could be overwhelming for every man. Anyway, we will see ;-)

Actually if any couple decide not to be married than there is always something not so good in their relationship or circumstances which makes them to do such a decision.

Personally, I dont care that they're not married, except for the fact that there is a scarcity of legitimate heirs for Monaco. On the other hand, I would have been less than pleased if my own husband had gone off for months at a time while I was pregnant, but that's just me.

Personally, I dont care that they're not married, except for the fact that there is a scarcity of legitimate heirs for Monaco. On the other hand, I would have been less than pleased if my own husband had gone off for months at a time while I was pregnant, but that's just me.

Yeah I can't quite see a guy (don't care if you are married or not) going off and leaving his pregnant girlfriend....I would be downright ticked off.

The only exception would be military deployment.

LaRae

Since it is Gad, who has work almost every day, Charlotte should have gone with him to USA, if she desperately wants him to be on her side every day. But to me it looks that Charlotte is managing fine like this.

Last edited:

I think she looks rather melancolic ( sad?! )... I agree the child's father has to take all work oportunities that come along and travel wherever they take him to, and obviously no one expects him to be with Charlotte 24 over 24 hours a day ( neither could any woman stand such a situation, pregnant or not ), on the other hand it's quite natural that a young woman pregnant for the firts time and already in last months of her pregnancy wants to stick close to her mother, her doctors, her familiar surroundings and places and, therefore, it's natural that Charlotte didn't fly with Elmaleh to the States ( besides, if their relationship it's a mature, fulfilling one they should have enough trust on each other as to allow them to live with a relative independency from one another... ). It's just that i can't help that Elmaleh is living this pregnancy with a somewhat indifferent attitude... or maybe it's just me... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

Yeah I can't quite see a guy (don't care if you are married or not) going off and leaving his pregnant girlfriend....I would be downright ticked off.

I don't see it that way. Pregnancy is not a disease, it's a part of life, and a joyful one at that for most people. Unless she's very clingy and insecure, she doesn't need him nearby all the time for the sake of her health.

Charlotte knew what his job involved when she entered into a relationship with him, and she knows he has to travel. She is not destitute and she has family and friends with her for support. I'm sure she doesn't expect him to change his way of life merely because they are having a child together. Though perhaps she does, and he won't do it. Or perhaps he wants to but she finds his constant presence claustrophobic. We simply don't know.

Charlotte is on the cover of the last Paris Match, with the gray gown. I did not manage to post the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom