Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls (and boys) don't hurry. In some months we will know how months pregnant she is now:D

I have a question... I don't know where to post it. If charlotte and gad get married ( I don't think so) will a civil ceromony or a religious one take place? Because I know gad is divorced but I don't know if his wedding was celebrated in church. Futhermore if he is muslim does it means he will have to convert? And will their baby be successor in line? I'm very confused.

Gad is Jewish (not Muslim) and he hasn't been formally married to the mother of his son.

I have a question... I don't know where to post it. If charlotte and gad get married ( I don't think so) will a civil ceromony or a religious one take place? Because I know gad is divorced but I don't know if his wedding was celebrated in church. Futhermore if he is muslim does it means he will have to convert? And will their baby be successor in line? I'm very confused.

I think he didn t marry his son's mother. He is jewish and I don t think he will convert.

I think he didn t marry his son's mother. He is jewish and I don t think he will convert.

No, he did not married his son's mother. But Gad is older now and might want to settle down with Charlotte. I hope for Princess Caroline that Gad wants to marry her daughter. They could have a civil ceremony so the child is legitimate.

I hope Charlotte and Gad have a girl. Would like a mirror image of Grandma Grace.

She's big and cute. I hope everything goes well for her.

Charlotte featured in the U.S. October edition of Harper's Bazaar. Nothing new or groundbreaking to learn from the interview, a basic rehash of previous interviews. Her love of horses, riding, books, philosophy, etc. But the photos are very lovely! I'll definitely be buying this edition! Even though Miley is on the cover...

Take a look :flowers:

Pomeline-Fizz ♣ Charlotte Casiraghi: Charlotte dans le HARPER’S BAZAAR

Last edited:
The photos have a 90's feel to them. Her short hair looks better when not styled so much

Could someone please translate the interview?
The pictures are unique in comparison to other celeb's and stars' picture-interviews

Last edited:
She looks beautiful, as always, but at this point I don't understand why she even does interviews.

Me too. She is just so boring: "I love horses and I read a lot of books" blabla..;-)

yep, I agree. she has nothing new to say. That she loves horses and book we already now. Her "equestrian career" is stopped by now and the only part of her life that is suffering transformations is the one she doesn't want to discuss. So, why does she even give interviews?

yep, I agree. she has nothing new to say. That she loves horses and book we already now. Her "equestrian career" is stopped by now and the only part of her life that is suffering transformations is the one she doesn't want to discuss. So, why does she even give interviews?

You weren't expecting from Charlotte an interview Khardashian or Simon Cowell style, were you.

She looks beautiful, as always, but at this point I don't understand why she even does interviews.

DITTO. At this point the only things newsworthy about her are her pregnancy and her relationship, neither of which she is willing to discuss publically.(which I commend her for, frankly!) But as lovely as she is, I am not interested in reading her prattle on and on about how much she loves horses, books, philosophy and how she is not a princess.

It's all been said before....many times.

Last edited:
You weren't expecting from Charlotte an interview Khardashian or Simon Cowell style, were you.

No, but I think a few words about her new stage in life wouldn't hurt her at all. But I don't condemn her at all for not wanting to speak about her private life. I just don't understand what is the point of her last interviews since she has nothing new to talk about. She's becoming repetitive.

To be fair, she hasn't given many interviews at all. Many readers won't know much about her or introduced to her for the first time. It'll be brand new information for them, albeit not that interesting.

More interesting would've been if she talked about the dynamics between Albert/Charlene, the death of her father, the relationships her mother has had and why she's moving so quickly with Gad. I mean, I could go on but she obviously has a strict line on where to go and not to go.

Her interviews may be part of the PR, Gucci contract etc. And I'm sure they push her to give interviews in hopes they will get something out of her. But, we've always seen how fiercely Caroline and her children guard their private lives. Let's not forget Charlotte's mother won several cases against media intrusion.

Her interviews may be part of the PR, Gucci contract etc. And I'm sure they push her to give interviews in hopes they will get something out of her. But, we've always seen how fiercely Caroline and her children guard their private lives. Let's not forget Charlotte's mother won several cases against media intrusion.

That's likely true. How someone so fiercely private accepts such a contract is something I don't understand though...

No, but I think a few words about her new stage in life wouldn't hurt her at all. But I don't condemn her at all for not wanting to speak about her private life. I just don't understand what is the point of her last interviews since she has nothing new to talk about. She's becoming repetitive.

This is basically my point, which Moonmaiden also mentioned. I understand she is under contract, but again, why accept this if you're not comfortable talking about your private life? Please don't misunderstand; in no way am I saying that Charlotte owes it to anyone to talk about her private life, but for goodness sakes, be consistent. I don't believe anyone forced her to ally with Gucci. If you're going to be a private person, be a private person. Participate quietly in equestrian events; her old friend Valentine and Athina (who is far more well known) do it all the time. I'm sorry, but she has given the same interview at least five times already.

That said, there is a way to talk about yourself and let people know different things about you without betraying your privacy or opening yourself up too much.

This is basically my point, which Moonmaiden also mentioned. I understand she is under contract, but again, why accept this if you're not comfortable talking about your private life? Please don't misunderstand; in no way am I saying that Charlotte owes it to anyone to talk about her private life, but for goodness sakes, be consistent. I don't believe anyone forced her to ally with Gucci. If you're going to be a private person, be a private person. Participate quietly in equestrian events; her old friend Valentine and Athina (who is far more well known) do it all the time. I'm sorry, but she has given the same interview at least five times already.

That said, there is a way to talk about yourself and let people know different things about you without betraying your privacy or opening yourself up too much.

I'm sorry, but still fail to understand how Charlotte owes any explanations into her private life. It would be nice to know and comment upon, yeah. But that's our problem, not hers.

I'm sorry, but still fail to understand how Charlotte owes any explanations into her private life. It would be nice to know and comment upon, yeah. But that's our problem, not hers.

No one seems to be saying that she does owe any explanation for her private life.

The point is not that she owes anyone any explanation - as she doesn't, her private life is her private life. Rather that it's questionable as to why someone who is so protective of her private life and has a ver limited public one at this point is doing interviews at all. Or, if the interviews are a part of her contract, why someone who is so clearly protective of her private life would sign such a contract.

Accordind to Hola Gad Elmaleh publicly confirmed that he's not engaged to Charlotte, wich, considering her publicly state of pregnancy isn't neither a nice nor an elegant thing to say... i think...

Gad Elmaleh confiesa que aún no hay compromiso con Carlota Casiraghi

http://Gad Elmaleh revela que aún no hay compromiso con Carlota Casiraghi
Yes, he confirmed to Washington Post that they are not engaged, like I posted earlier. He told the truth, that's it. Of course he could have said "no comments", but he told the truth. I don't think that it is so awful.
The other possibility is that they are engaged but don't want to tell about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom