Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
her style is really improved!

I didn't like her casual style that much! ;)
Sometimes it has been that all black boring look.

Well, when it comes to her maternity sense of fashion, i must admit that she has been carrying out her pregnancy quite elegantly, much more than her future sister in law Tatiana... :curtsey: :baby::curtsey:

Babies are a blessing and a joy... But Am I the only one who thinks that this pregnancy "just happened"?
I don't think she planned it... Anyway I wish her luck and happiness

Babies are a blessing and a joy... But Am I the only one who thinks that this pregnancy "just happened"?
I don't think she planned it... Anyway I wish her luck and happiness

I don't know because I wasn't there but Charlotte's situation is pretty much the "normal" thing today.

21 September would be an ideal date.

If it is on that date, then we will have two royal weddings to look forward to as Felix and Claire will get married that same day.

Even though Charlotte is not really a royal.

The one worn at the Rose Ball looks like a cocktail ring. The current ring looks like it could be a diamond solitaire worn with another band, though it's not clear.

I don't know because I wasn't there but Charlotte's situation is pretty much the "normal" thing today.

:lol: Now that was funny.

I've said before, and I'll say it again, I don't know how educated people are surprised by pregnancies.

The wedding of Prince Felix of Luxembourg will be a semi-state occasion, celebrated in the ancient Basilica of St. Marie-Madeleine in the South of France. Nice-Matin reports that several heads-of-state have been invited, among them Albert of Monaco. So I am not sure Sept21 would be ideal....but on the other hand if Charlotte and Gad want to keep their nuptials as low key and as private as possible, Sept21 might in fact be ideal. A lot of attention will be diverted to the lavish Luxembourg nuptials on that day, leaving Charlotte and Gad to have the more quiet event. And Albert will be on hand for the wedding of his niece even if Felix of Luxembourg's is on the same day.

Last edited:

I've said before, and I'll say it again, I don't know how educated people are surprised by pregnancies.

Oh, Charlotte knew what she was doing.

My daughter worked for a large Jewelry Company and when she looked at the ring with two stones in it she said they aren't real, which was also my thought.

Charlotte also appears to be further along than a December delivery date. IMO more like October if not sooner.

My daughter worked for a large Jewelry Company and when she looked at the ring with two stones in it she said they aren't real, which was also my thought.

Charlotte also appears to be further along than a December delivery date. IMO more like October if not sooner.

I think she's in her final weeks myself - no more than 6

I think she's in her final weeks myself - no more than 6

She can't be that far into the pregnancy since she was able to conceal it until a month ago. :ermm:

:) Trust me, it can happen. Some have periods long into their pregnancies. :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon they're just two dress rings to match her outfit and accessories. Great idea and they look fabulous. I love her yellow nailpolish, too. I do like things that match. :D

Last edited:
I adore the Pomellato rings. Their Capri collection is like magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom