Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more the Daily Mail keeps banging on about an upcoming "royal" wedding for the Casiraghi siblings the sillier they sound. :bang:

The Casi's aren't royal, and their respective weddings won't be either.

hello everybody,
I'm gald to see that you all are interstad in the jewish hollydays as you can see i'm from Israel and i'm jewish so you can ask me what everything you all want about our hollydays.
And about Charlotte i'm very happy to see her pregnant and so radiant, i think she found her place in life where she is complete in all aspects and very happy and it's so great to see.
About the wedding i don't think they will get married in September because this month we have alot of hollydays and we mostly celebrate them with our family and yes Yum Kippur is our most important hollyday where we ask for forgivnnes and most of us fast that important day.

Last edited:
I suspect that Charlotte would have made a spectacularly beautiful bride in a designer gown at a lavish High Mass with all the trimmings...
I believe Caroline had the same vision as well; I wonder if Caroline had hoped that Charlotte would find and marry someone titled and then end up wearing a lovely white gown, banns ceremony, and then a nuptial mass presided over by a Cardinal of the Church and then an appearance on the balcony with the groom and his friends waving. Then for Pierre, introductions to lovely debutantes (preferably titled) during the wedding reception/ball.

I believe Caroline had the same vision as well; I wonder if Caroline had hoped that Charlotte would find and marry someone titled and then end up wearing a lovely white gown, banns ceremony, and then a nuptial mass presided over by a Cardinal of the Church and then an appearance on the balcony with the groom and his friends waving. Then for Pierre, introductions to lovely debutantes (preferably titled) during the wedding reception/ball.

What on earth leads you to believe that's what Caroline wanted? That's just not the way the Monaco family does things most of the time.

Caroline didn't even want that for herself. Her first two weddings were to men with no titles and they certainly weren't lavish royal weddings.

Last edited:
We do not know what either Caroline or Charlotte had hoped and wished for,but I am sure that Charlotte will make an exceptionally beautiful bride even if she is chosing a less extravagant dress and a simple ceremony.
It seems to be the trend to have less ostentatious festivities when people tie the knot, maybe due to the economic hardships and high unemployment rate in Europe - many young people prefer a more private and relaxed wedding.
A smaller wedding allows the bride & groom to have more interaction with the guests and talk to every single person while a big wedding is often more of a public display of wealth& power which may be highly interesting to royal watchers but less enjoyable for the couple...
The wedding ceremony should suit the taste & personality of the bride & groom, they should chose how they want to celebrate this event in their own way. They do not have to please their parents, the general public or royal watchers, it is a private occasion and they should be having a good time.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure all Caroline wants for her children is to be happy and have a life full of health, happiness and love. I honestly doubt Caroline is disappointed in any of her children.

I'm pretty sure all Caroline wants for her children is to be happy and have a life full of health, happiness and love. I honestly doubt Caroline is disappointed in any of her children.

Agreed. And I'm pretty sure she is fiercely guarding the privacy of them all and has taught her children to guard themselves against media exposure. And good for them, as much as I like news and pics about them, I fully understand how you would hate to be constantly under public scrutiny when you don't even hold a public position and your income does not one bit depend on the public.

At the time of Caroline's low-key marriage to Ernst-August, the Paris based "Royalty" magazine wrote a story where they quoted friends of the princess as saying that she felt wistful that she never got the full on Royal wedding with all the trimmings. Her marriage to Junot was more a society wedding than anything, and the circumstances of her marriages to both Stefano and E-A of course made that type of celebration unadvisable.

Despite the turbulence of her personal life, one of Grace's biographers wrote that Caroline was at heart a traditional young woman who only ever wanted a stable marriage and children.

It's not hard for me to imagine that she would have liked to plan a big, traditional wedding for Charlotte. I hope she gets to do it for Princess Alexandra.

Don't know why Caroline would wish for that. She certainly never had it for herself. Even her first wedding which did include an RC service at the palace was a pretty modest affair, and neither Rainier nor Albert had a Cardinal perform their weddings which were both state affairs. Carolines wedding was not a state affair and her childrens will not be either.

Well, this is a gossip forum and frankly there is nothing wrong with my theoretical views on things. You don't have to really suggest that either Caroline or Charlotte wouldn't have wanted a bigger wedding with trimmings.

Despite the turbulence of her personal life, one of Grace's biographers wrote that Caroline was at heart a traditional young woman who only ever wanted a stable marriage and children.

Too bad Caroline didn't follow through on that ideal; with a little discipline she might have had that dream wedding that she wanted so badly.

Well, this is a gossip forum and frankly there is nothing wrong with my theoretical views on things. You don't have to really suggest that either Caroline or Charlotte wouldn't have wanted a bigger wedding with trimmings.

Just as long as you understand that your views are based more on what YOU think Charlotte's wedding should look like than on any evidence or statements from the Grimaldi family.

Don't know why Caroline would wish for that. She certainly never had it for herself. Even her first wedding which did include an RC service at the palace was a pretty modest affair, and neither Rainier nor Albert had a Cardinal perform their weddings which were both state affairs. Carolines wedding was not a state affair and her childrens will not be either.

Who knows? Perhaps because she didn't have it herself she might have liked it for Charlotte. She's older now and a mother. Very few(if any) of us keep the same motivations that drove the decisions of our youth into middle age and beyond.

She did give Charlotte a huge, lavish coming out party at La Vigie when Charlotte turned 18...something Caroline rejected for herself when Grace wanted to do the same for her.

ETA: You can have a lavish, Catholic wedding without a Cardinal officiating as Albert and Charlene demonstrated. An archbishop or even a bishop can get the job done just as impressively.

Last edited:
All things are possible but I expect both Andrea and Charlotte to have civil ceremonies in Monaco and if they do decide to have an RC service at a later date it will also be a pretty simple and probably private ceremony and likely not in Monaco.

I completely agree that that is the way it will be, and probably should be under the circumstances.

Camille Gottlieb has a verified profile in ask. com. Many users asked her if charlotte was pregnant and she didn't reply but when asked if she is gonna marry she said that there are speculations but as far as her family knows no wedding is supposed to take place between charlotte and gad.

Last edited:
Wow...I am very surprised that Camille is answering personal questions about her family online! :ohmy:

Wouldn't trust it, ask.com has just got vilified for the death of a teenage girl over here. I wouldn't trust anything on that site.

Trust me it' s her! She's just a teen ager so she has twitter, ask and isntagram! You can see personal pictures and videos! by the way: she DIDN NOT aswer about her family! actually she only said that rumours that charlotte is gonna marry is rubbish! but to people who insited about pregnancy etc she sai stop asking about my family! herehttp://SEAh9jSC ask. Twitter:http://https://twitter.com/CamilleKelly16 . I don't know if I can post them but there are personal videos too.... anyway i wiil try! channel on you tube with video!

Monte-Carlo Party Rocking - YouTube

I don't know if I can post it but I found a video made for her birthday in which there is princess stephanie too.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no exact date annouced but december is the rumored month, no?

Some papers say November, some December and some at the beginning of new year.

She's carrying low, it probably looks bigger than it is. I'd say december.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom