Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only source seems to be bridesMagazin UK , they are speaking about a royal wedding. But the C. are no royals at all.
I wonder why Princess Caroline did not a more official announcement ?
Andrea will marry and has already a Child.
Charlotte is expecting a Child without being married or even engaged officially.
(Princess Caroline was pregnant before her weddings II and III.)

Last edited:
Gad Elmaleh has the same birthday as Philippe Junot?! :eek: Oh dear...that must make Princess Caroline sleep easier at night.:sad:

Anyway, Gad does not strike me as another Junot. He seems genuinely charming and not as jaded as Junot appeared to be. By all accounts Charlotte is crazy about him.

As far as who is raising the profile of who in their relationship, all I can say is that I don't know of many Americans who could pick either of them out of a lineup.

One can only hope for the best.

Oh, wow, his shared birthday with Junot could be somewhat portentous, given the similar age factor as well, but Charlotte's and Gad's Leo-Aries fire signs could make a better combination. ;) And I don't mean to go OTT and start a discussion in astrology here; just pointing that out. :flowers:

Last edited:
Gad Elmaleh has the same birthday as Philippe Junot?! :eek: Oh dear...that must make Princess Caroline sleep easier at night.:sad:

Anyway, Gad does not strike me as another Junot. He seems genuinely charming and not as jaded as Junot appeared to be. By all accounts Charlotte is crazy about him.

As far as who is raising the profile of who in their relationship, all I can say is that I don't know of many Americans who could pick either of them out of a lineup.

One can only hope for the best.
I think she was more crazy about Alex. Also, I do like Gad, but think Felix was her best boyfriend. :ermm: He is a doctor of law now.

Agree with Kells and Moonmaiden, Americans certainly couldn't ID either one of them. He may be a huge star in the french speaking world but...
When Charlotte's brother got into a nightclub fight in NYC last year, it was always, "the grandson of Grace Kelly".
Anyway, when is the Junot/Gad b'day, I couldn't find it in the articles??

In the Washington Post, a reliable newspaper. Also, New york Magazine and People magazine.
Love, etc: Monaco’s Charlotte Casiraghi engaged

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she was more crazy about Alex. Also, I do like Gad, but think Felix was her best boyfriend. :ermm: He is a doctor of law now.

I can't say I agree. In the beginning with Dellal she was all over him, but as time wore on she seemed more and more tense and uptight. He seemed to always be walking two or three steps behind her, as if he was a servant or bodyguard. She rarely smiled and when she did it looked forced, with that unattractive pursed lips thing she used to do. She appeared to be trying very hard to fit into Dellal's jet-set, artsy world of fashion shows and society parties.

This thing with Gad has been very different from the beginning. She is radiant, always smiling, doesn't seem to care about being photographed by paps. I still remember those first Paris Match photos of her leaving his flat, grinning like she was on top of the world. :whistling:

Last edited:
If she's happy, then long may that continue. There's a baby on board now..so it's time to straighten up and fly right.

14 september i still find hard to believe as a weddingdate what with it being her grandmother's deathdate and also because it's Yom Kippur (i'm not jewish and not knowledgable, but isn't it a forbidden date for weddings?)

I simply refuse to believe that Charlotte will marry on Sept14th. It would be the height of insensitivity for even if she never knew her grandmother, that day remains a day of sorrow for many Monegasques. :sad:

I will believe it when I see it.

Last edited:
Just saw the shopping pics and wow what a beautiful mom to be! I'm loving this royal baby boom lol. In her model pictures she looks older to me I thought she wouldv done better a few years ago but now pregnant she looks more youthfull and very happy. People still won't confirm I thought she looks a little 'different' since the football appearance with andrea in may.

She really does look fantastic and has since she broke up with Alex and started dating Gad. I also really love the dress she wore during her shopping spree in Capri. Really pretty

If it's true that they officially engaged and going to get married soon, I say good for them, and the baby. And also Princess Caroline, she tries her best.

Regards the relationship, and the future, I say "like mother, like daughter"...

I wonder will she be a bridesmaid on her brother's wedding in three weeks...

I wonder will she be a bridesmaid on her brother's wedding in three weeks...

With a huge baby bump??? I doubt it Biri. I'd say that she'd show the lowest profile possible...:ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

With a huge baby bump??? I doubt it Biri. I'd say that she'd show the lowest profile possible...:ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

I have seen no evidence that any member of this family is embarrassed by being pregnant and not married. So there is no reason to keep a low profile.

I expect both to be quiet civil ceremonies in the palace with just an official photo released. Certainly do not expect any grand or lavish celebrations.

And such a pity for us !!! Weddings are wonderful opportunities to see nice dresses !

Chanel or Lagerfeld better design a dress for the heavily pregnant :D

She must be only about 5-6 mos if she can hoist herself up a boat ladder.I can't do that in the best of times!

I expect both to be quiet civil ceremonies in the palace with just an official photo released. Certainly do not expect any grand or lavish celebrations.

Exactly. I fully expect the type of ceremony Caroline had for her second and third weddings...a quiet civil ceremony in the palace, at least in Charlotte's case.

Frankly, I can't help feeling a little disappointed. I suspect that Charlotte would have made a spectacularly beautiful bride in a designer gown at a lavish High Mass with all the trimmings...which is the way I had always imagined that she would get married.

Oh well. There is still Beatrice Borromeo.:whistling:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom