Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish her and Gad the best of luck. She is following in her mothers footsteps and not getting married first. All that really matters is that they are both happy and love each other he is not ugly to me.

I wish her and Gad the best of luck. She is following in her mothers footsteps and not getting married first. All that really matters is that they are both happy and love each other he is not ugly to me.

Caroline was pregnant at the time of her 2nd and 3rd marriages, so if Charlotte was following in her mothers footsteps she would marry before giving birth.

Let Gad prove to be better husband than Phillip Junot!

All the best to them!

I think they are protesting the constitutional law that says they have to get permission from the ruler in order to marry.

I think they are protesting the constitutional law that says they have to get permission from the ruler in order to marry.

I doubt either of them are that political or deep thinking. Princess Antoinette had all 3 of her children out of wedlock before marrying and then divorcing their father.....I doubt this was a form of political protest. Stephanie had her first 2 out of wedlock before marrying and divorcing their father, and she never named or married the father of her 3rd child, but I doubt she was protesting against her father. Andrea has not married the mother of his son. Charlotte is just following along in a long family line of having children outside of marriage, and marrying or not marrying as one pleases.

And why Prince Albert should have something against their marriage? I am sure he loves his niece and wants her to be happy.

And why Prince Albert should have something against their marriage? I am sure he loves his niece and wants her to be happy.

I think that for the Grimaldis happiness and marriage are two unrelated things :flowers:

As long as Charlotte and Gad are happy and the baby is healthy is all that matters, whether they marry or not is their choice.

Wow so many pics and news.. So she is pregnant after all..She looks radiant.

I don't understand some people, Gad looks just fine to me appearance-wise and it's not like people in their 40s are considered old or something.. He most likely will be a positive influence for her and perhaps encourage her to go on with her Productions company etc :) So much potential for both of them, away from the competitive equestrian circuit.

I wish them all the best for the future.

video made in capri... If you want I can translate italian. But they don't say anything special... Just rumour charlotte is gonna marry gad in september, which I doubt. Here Charlotte Casiraghi a Capri - gossip - Tgcom24

So, another baby coming after tatiana. Rumours about charlene's sisters in laws.... (wife and girlfriend of her brothers)... and the princess of monaco with no kids yet. I think that they wont't arrive. Just my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:

Agree with you! i do not understand why some people keep thinking that pcs Albert is against this marriage. He did himself marry a woman 20 years younger! and he has always been himself tender and gentle to his sister Stephanie unappropriate choices!

Why not just make an announcement? It's a principality of 2.2 sq KM and 36 thousand people. Do they really think this announcement will throw Europe into a tizzy? As to the out of wedlock conception, well the populous has been through that before, right? Practice makes perfect, I have been told.

Charlotte do look good but I'm personally disappointed because she was my royal crush, lol. I just hope she's happy and the family is happy with everything.

German Bild today has Charlotte's pregnancy belly on its front page, it's also a pic of the couple's Capri vacation:

** Cover - August 6 **

They won't make an announcement because she is not royal and is considered a private person.

What I meant by following in her mothers foot steps is getting pregnant before marriage.

I think it has been obvious since she started wearing loose baggy clothing that she is pregnant.

There are rumours about her having a boy... People who were there say that she bought some blue baby clothes!

I think the baby is due late autumn/early winter. I hope all goes well with the pregnancy and birth.

If they have a girl they could name her after the yacht they are now holidaying on.
Elisa Elmaleh sounds nice!

They won't make an announcement because she is not royal and is considered a private person.

This fiction that royals seem to like to press always amuses me. It's like with Princess Anne's children. Because of the discriminatory rule in that country, the monarch's daughter's children do not inherit the HRH style from their mother, and officially deemed not "royal". They are, however, still the monarch's grandchildren, and bear as much royal blood as Anne's brothers' children, and people are as interested in them as they are in their first cousins (though, admittedly, their "non-royal" status does protect them from the most extreme levels of "interest", so that's a plus for them.)

Similarly, Charlotte is the ruler's niece, and she is "royal" whatever the rules dictate. People are interested in her and her condition and will continue to speculate. Wouldn't it have been better to make a brief declaration at an early stage rather than have all this speculation and interest in her shape fester? There is no reason why a statements of this sort cannot be made about private persons.

If they have a girl they could name her after the yacht they are now holidaying on.
Elisa Elmaleh sounds nice!
Very nice idea !!!! Sounds very nice !:lol:

Double celebration! Charlotte Casiraghi 'engaged' to French actor Gad Elmaleh as reports emerge that they are expecting their first child
Princess Caroline of Monoco is gearing up for the wedding of her son Andrea Casiraghi to South American heiress Tatiana Santo Domingo at the end of the month.

But it seems that the family have more than one thing to celebrate as Andrea's sister Charlotte Casiraghi is also reportedly engaged and expecting her first child.

The 27-year-old is expected to tie the knot with her actor beau Gad Elmaleh before Christmas this year, according to reports.
Charlotte Casiraghi 'engaged' to French actor Gad Elmaleh as reports emerge that they are expecting their first child | Mail Online

There is a caption under a photo of what I noticed weeks ago that she is wearing a band that to me is more like a wedding band than an engagement ring which made me wondered if they had married in April when the Palace was closed to the public. Good luck to them.

As of now there needs to be no more speculation she is pregnant. I guess they want to keep this private.

Charlotte Casiraghi 'engaged' to French actor Gad Elmaleh as reports emerge that they are expecting their first child | Mail Online

There is a caption under a photo of what I noticed weeks ago that she is wearing a band that to me is more like a wedding band than an engagement ring which made me wondered if they had married in April when the Palace was closed to the public. Good luck to them.

The same thought had already crossed my mind, as i've also noticed that « strange » ring on her finger in the last pictures of her, taken these past weeks... Although it's my believe that if she had already got married, as private and « secrete » the event might have been, we'd had already heard something about it... There's always someone who starts a rumor, a paparazzo who follows that rumor... rumors multiply... and one day that rumor turns into an unavoidable, undeniable fact...:baby: :baby: :baby:

Sheesh. While I'm happy for her, I can't help but wonder...is birth control forbidden before marriage? :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom