Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know, genes can give us specific inclinations, but it's still up to us. With her resources and her looks and energy, she could have had the world at her feet, but has apparently chosen to throw it away on continuing a vicious cycle of drama, out of wedlock pregnancy, and not respecting herself.

There is only Pierre left to do the family proud.

Personally I think the AIDS charities should drop the Grimaldis. A huge tenet of AIDS is using protection and being smart about the people you get involved with; the Grimaldis are violating every single tenet of AIDS' promotion of safe responsible sex and it's time for AIDS charities to start streamlining those who are getting officially involved.

^^^^^
Having a child out of wedlock does not necessarily mean it was unplanned and does not mean you do not respect yourself.

Personally I think the AIDS charities should drop the Grimaldis. A huge tenet of AIDS is using protection and being smart about the people you get involved with; the Grimaldis are violating every single tenet of AIDS' promotion of safe responsible sex and it's time for AIDS charities to start streamlining those who are getting officially involved.

If charities dropped all contributions from rich, yet not quite orthodox citizens, they would be left without any funds by now. :lol:
I cannot imagine Charlotte not having had some type of protection against pregnancy. However, she is also a devout catholic and they are anti-abortionists, as they should be. I fault her less for the premature pregnancy than for the poor taste in men, to be honest. The pregnancy just immortalizes her poor choices.

Y'know, genes can give us specific inclinations, but it's still up to us. With her resources and her looks and energy, she could have had the world at her feet, but has apparently chosen to throw it away on continuing a vicious cycle of drama, out of wedlock pregnancy, and not respecting herself.

There is only Pierre left to do the family proud.

(...) I've never heard it implied that a man who has a child with someone he isn't married to doesn't "respect himself".

There are couples all over the world who don't feel the need to be married but who choose to have children. It's puritanical and bullying to assume that there's something wrong.

And as for AIDS prevention- being smart about sex doesn't mean always using condoms. For committed couples the world over, it means maintaining a monogamous relationship and being tested for STDs before choosing to stop using condoms. The idea that a pregnancy in a 27 year old woman in a long term relationship is indicative of poor sexual health practices is laughable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Let us please get back on topic of this thread - Charlotte's current events!

Oh my creaking bones! To only have been Char's age now I would never have allowed gad or anybody like him to come near me. I would have written a book; started a business; gone to the kalakshetra school of dancing in India and also studied sanskrit.I would have waited about marriage and kids- It is getting difficult to throw stones at Princess Charlene as the casiraghi trio go their separate ways.I hope Char finds happiness and that yhings truly work out for her..I wish Gad and Char a happy ending.
What is wrong with Gad? :eek: For the love the most importang thing is... love. Not looks or age. :ohmy:

Unless she she spends the next 5 months hidden, matter will be soon cristal clear!

Rumors, rumors... I still can't beleive a wedding would take place on the 14th of September.

Rumors, rumors... I still can't beleive a wedding would take place on the 14th of September.

Yes... I think Monseigneur will have a stroke, if a hipotetical wedding will hipotetically take place on this day... :eek: Attached to his mother and to his mother's memory as P. Albert was / is, i don't think he would aprove his niece´s choice... :eek:

Always happy to see them together and happy !

Not everyone gets to marry someone they love, so if they marry for love, that's great. He will get old before she does, but she will have nice memories. And that is very important, to be able to look back on good feelings.

Ok, so she's pregnant: pic 1. But I have a problem with pic 3: Gad doesn't wait for her to descend from helicopter, yet finds the time to smile for the camera. Niiiice.:p

Agree with you! He could help her (especially in her situation), i/o playing at Red Carpet boy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
She is very beautiful and seems happy. I wish her all the best, as personally i m not really persuated about her good choice, but i wish i was wrong.
All my good wibes for them.

She looks content and I guess that's the most important thing.You don't need a titled,beautiful or superich man and be miserable at the same time.Caroline seems happy and content lately.I guess seeing her kids happy makes her happy too.

Indeed very lovely pics! Great to see Charlotte that happy, healthy and relaxed!

I guess she was aware of the presence of the paparazzi, Capri is known for that and she has experienced it before during previous visits to the island. So the baby clothes shopping pics may be a sweet little statement she intended to issue.

** hellomagazine: Charlotte Casiraghi seen shopping for baby clothes **

Well, I guess the realities of the world today not even Monaco's royal family can escape.

Very nice pictures of the couple.

She looks really good. I'm curious whetever she will have a boy or a girl, but I don't doubt we will only find out when she has had the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom