Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is really pregnant , why no announcement ?
She doesn't have to marry Gad and I event don't know if he is free to be married.

Maybe she stays in a more exclusive or far-away place to avoid the paparazzi? I can imagine it must be stressy to be hunted by them and I do not need to see daily pictures of royals or celebrities being hunted down by photographers.
I only hope for some nice official pictures when she has the baby-just like all the other royal families release some nice photos of the new-born.

If she is really pregnant , why no announcement ?
She doesn't have to marry Gad and I event don't know if he is free to be married.

Because Charlotte is a private person, there will be no announcement, like in Andrea's and Tatiana's case, princess Caroline announced the engagement and Tatiana herself in November that she is pregnant.

that nonsense .. Alberto is too smart .. and anyway he is seized by other problems will not meddling ever. I have noticed from the photos that their relationship is great

It's a gossip site, not really worth discussing. Such private statements would never get out.

I'm 99% convinced she's pregnant and if so, congrats to the both of them. Charlotte went from relationship into the next one and I suppose in search for a steady male figure in her life?

Charlotte Casiraghi to marry Gad Elmaleh? - Vogue.it

several Italian and foreign newspapers cite as September 14 the date of the marriage of Charlotte and Gad .. Is it true?

If this plan of marrige is really true, and on such day... than the girl is either stupid or totally devoid of sensability and respect towards her mother!!! :bang: With so many days to choose between the 1st and the 31th of September, she would have to choose exactly the day on wich her mother lost so tragically her own mum?!?! :eek: I don't believe she would do such thing... Even Charlotte, as shallow as she seems to be, wouldn't be able of such bad taste!!! Unless she's trying to make poor P. Grace kick the bucket again... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Utterly ridiculous gossipy story. What bride wants to wear her haute couture wedding dress with a big big pregnancy stomach? And on such a sad anniversary, especially sad for Stephanie. How could anyone believe such nonsense

Really unlikely on the 14th of September anyway....quite impossible !

Maybe she and Andrea can have a double wedding. Probably just a simple civil ceremony anyway so no need to worry about fitting into wedding gowns.

It will not be Sept. 14 if Gad stays Jewish. Yom Kippur is that day. Even the most unobserving Jew goes to service and fasts that day and the evening before.

BTW, Sat. Sept 28 would be the most perfect Sat. The other three are Sats are Jewish Holidays.

Sorry, I cannot believe that Charlotte would choose to marry on a day that is associated with such pain and tragedy in her family.

No way! :ohmy:

All the rumors are based on the article at the parisien.

This newspaper says itsself that a rumor annonces the wedding of Charlotte on september 14th. I think it is not true. they could marry but not this date . this rumor about this date is ugly knowing what a sad day it is for the children of princess Grace.

The autors of this rumor and the newspapers who repeat it are naugty persons.

I don't think so ! she'd never do that while she knows how hard is that day to the whole family and Monaco itself ! it must be a huge mistake ! and yes she married but surely not on that date and it should be realized that rumors are made to turn everything we know into a bad picture no one has ever thought it could happen !

Oh no, this is not good... but then again, it's her life. Ever since I followed this girls' life since she was 15, I have always think of her as having a good head on her shoulder, someone responsible, and shy, cultured and sensible... and then she threw me off by getting pregnant?.. I have always imagined that she will have a beautiful wedding, get pregnant and have beautiful kids (in that order).. well, I guess I was wrong (if that rumour is true in the first place)..and i still want the rumour to be wrong..

I guess my lil girl is not lil anymore :(

Many people here say why there is no announce if Charlotte is pregnant or if she marries but Charlotte as her brother is a privat person. Caroline announced the engagement of Andréa and Tatiana said that she was pregnant in november. We cannot compare with the births of the other royal babies because their parents are married and they are born after their wedding. it is not like the son of Andréa and if Charlotte is pregnant and if the baby comes before the wedding. As I said in an other comment, the catholic religion is the religion of the state and there are also rules of protocole even if it is used now that many babies are born out of a weeding. but there is a different between people and a princely family. whose members must give the example even if Albert has already two illegitime children.

the interview in an Italian newspaper .. She is the former girlfriend disappointed and abandoned Gad ..

Nora Arnezeder: «Gli uomini? Meglio stagionati» - VanityFair.it

She says he has suffered a lot from him ... She adds that he is now in a delicate situation

Not so nice way to try to get publicity, why hasn't she spoken before, only now when it is a big fuss at the press about the possible wedding of Charlotte and Gad? Gad is gone and it doesn't help if she is babbling to the press.

It is awful how some French newspapers (like Le Parisien) constantly print negative stuff about the Royal family of Monaco-remember the ugly lies they fabricated and printed before Charlene´s wedding? I do not believe that the new gossip is true either. I wish Charlotte & Gad good luck in case they get married & hopefully they do not get so much bad press in the future!

the interview in an Italian newspaper .. She is the former girlfriend disappointed and abandoned Gad ..

Nora Arnezeder: «Gli uomini? Meglio stagionati» - VanityFair.it

She says he has suffered a lot from him ... She adds that he is now in a delicate situation

Why is she babbling about him now? She only had a brief fling with Gad and it happened at least four years ago.
Gad had longer relationships (before dating Charlotte) than he did with her, with actress Anne Brochet or ballet dancer Aurélie Dupont for example.

Why is she babbling about him now? She only had a brief fling with Gad and it happened at least four years ago.
Gad had longer relationships (before dating Charlotte) than he did with her, with actress Anne Brochet or ballet dancer Aurélie Dupont for example.

Probably she does not have any other way to get some press attention...
I am sorry for her because it is awful to get dumped by somebody you love, but I would rather prefer to keep a low profile and not talk about my private life in public if I were in her position.

I know Charlotte is a young girl and probably thinks she knows everything but I hope she knows what's she's getting into and I wish her all the luck and blessings in the world.

If she's pregnant, then God bless her.

It is awful how some French newspapers (like Le Parisien) constantly print negative stuff about the Royal family of Monaco-remember the ugly lies they fabricated and printed before Charlene´s wedding? I do not believe that the new gossip is true either. I wish Charlotte & Gad good luck in case they get married & hopefully they do not get so much bad press in the future!
I fully agree with you :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Oh my creaking bones! To only have been Char's age now I would never have allowed gad or anybody like him to come near me. I would have written a book; started a business; gone to the kalakshetra school of dancing in India and also studied sanskrit.I would have waited about marriage and kids- It is getting difficult to throw stones at Princess Charlene as the casiraghi trio go their separate ways.I hope Char finds happiness and that yhings truly work out for her..I wish Gad and Char a happy ending.

Oh my creaking bones! To only have been Char's age now I would never have allowed gad or anybody like him to come near me. I would have written a book; started a business; gone to the kalakshetra school of dancing in India and also studied sanskrit.I would have waited about marriage and kids.

I agree. Youth can be sometimes silly. We all had our share of silliness, I suppose. And Caroline did too. Luckly, no kids resulted from her unfortunate marriage to Junot. I am sorry that Charlotte has not been a tad smarter with men. She deserved much more. Oh, well, those genes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom