Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gad has a daughter by a previous relationship, so I expect he will want a son now, if the rumours are true?

Gad has a daughter by a previous relationship, so I expect he will want a son now, if the rumours are true?

Gad has a 6 or 7yr old son.I still find this pairing odd but oh well, her life her choices.Charlotte is pretty but has zero personality or very passive.Jmo

I liked Gad okay at first, but his interviews in the press since he started seeing Charlotte make me a little uncomfortable, to put it kindly. I have soured on him and I don't think he fits in with Caroline and her family at all.

BUT, Charlotte seems much more content all-around than she did in her last relationship. There is no way to deny it. :whistling:

I liked Gad okay at first, but his interviews in the press since he started seeing Charlotte make me a little uncomfortable, to put it kindly. I have soured on him and I don't think he fits in with Caroline and her family at all.

BUT, Charlotte seems much more content all-around than she did in her last relationship. There is no way to deny it. :whistling:

I think that Charlotte's and her family's way of living is very expensive (she travels a lot, haute couture clothes, expensive vacations, servants, expensive houses etc). I doubt if Gad can afford this.
I also think that Gad really likes her and of course she really feels good with him. But because of her status, of her social class, she is used in an other way of life. Sometimes love is not enough....
Of course, it's my opinion...

'I'm not pregnant, thanks for asking' - Telegraph

A different perspective on pregnancy rumours/gossip.

NGalitzine. Thanks for the link. I appreciated the article. There are many things which were considered good.or bad manners which seem to have gone by the wayside. But, I can't imagine thinking that its a good idea to ask if someone is pregnant. Wouldn't that come under the heading of a personal matter which will be shared if the person desires. And, when did people start feeling free to pat someone's tummy?

I think that Charlotte's and her family's way of living is very expensive (she travels a lot, haute couture clothes, expensive vacations, servants, expensive houses etc). I doubt if Gad can afford this.
I also think that Gad really likes her and of course she really feels good with him. But because of her status, of her social class, she is used in an other way of life. Sometimes love is not enough....
Of course, it's my opinion...

I am certain Gad has enough money to keep Charlotte in the style to which she is accustomed. :cool:

I am more concerned about all the "Look at me, I'm dating a PRINCESS and we live together!" crowing he that he does in the press. It's just gauche and unseemly, and I think it's a mark of how completely gaga Charlotte must be for him that she tolerates it. She is sooo terribly press shy that her last boyfriend Dellal refused to even mention her name in interviews, let alone confirm that she was his girlfriend.

^^^^
Not so press shy that she has avoided giving interviews or doing photoshoots.

True, but only because she was under contract to her employer and publicity shoots were a requirement.

And even then, she always categorically refused to discuss her romantic/personal life.

I am certain Gad has enough money to keep Charlotte in the style to which she is accustomed. :cool:

I am more concerned about all the "Look at me, I'm dating a PRINCESS and we live together!"

I'm quite sure Gad knows that she is NOT a PRINCESS.

Last edited by a moderator:
You still do not believe?
is so obvious .. the face .. the belly .. and the fact that she has suspended the sport ..
Because of its thinness, I think it's about four months pregnant..

Wow...so she is the first with child in the group of her close friends like Margherita Missoni, Eugenie Niarchos, Edwina Alexander, Valentina Pozzo di Borgo...except of Tatjana...does anybody of you know if she has a kind of best friend. Could it be Edwina?

When she was younger, it was said her best friend was Eugenie Niarchos. I'm not sure if they continue to be best friends. Right now, she doesn't seem to have one best friend, she has female friends, is closer to some than to others but there is no One closer than the others. At least, that's what it appears, I could be wrong, of course.
But I doubt Edwina is her best friend, more like a mentor in her "career".

BTW, Margerita Missoni is pregnant and will be a mother before Charlotte. Also, Vanina Mandelli already has a son

Frankly, I don't find that bathing suit photo as convincing as the ones taken at Monaco Show Jumping event a few days ago...her "condition" was much more obvious than in the bathing suit for some reason.

Wow...so she is the first with child in the group of her close friends like Margherita Missoni, Eugenie Niarchos, Edwina Alexander, Valentina Pozzo di Borgo...except of Tatjana...does anybody of you know if she has a kind of best friend. Could it be Edwina?

Actually Margherita Missoni is pregnat too.

julliette said:
When she was younger, it was said her best friend was Eugenie Niarchos. I'm not sure if they continue to be best friends. Right now, she doesn't seem to have one best friend, she has female friends, is closer to some than to others but there is no One closer than the others. At least, that's what it appears, I could be wrong, of course.
But I doubt Edwina is her best friend, more like a mentor in her "career".

BTW, Margerita Missoni is pregnant and will be a mother before Charlotte. Also, Vanina Mandelli already has a son

Thanks for your explanations!:) I didn t know that Margherita is pregnant,too. So she and Char can have a baby party together!:)
I feel kind of sorry for her that she has not a best friend. In my opinion every girl/woman needs a best friend...

Moonmaiden23 said:
Frankly, I don't find that bathing suit photo as convincing as the ones taken at Monaco Show Jumping event a few days ago...her "condition" was much more obvious than in the bathing suit for some reason.

Really? I am totally convinced now I have seen the latest pics...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Posts discussing Princess Caroline have been deleted as off-topic.

I love this pic and I am delighted for them and me !

The pictures aren't obvious IMO, Charlotte could have just put on a little weight.

I am not 100% persuaded that she's pregnant. She could easily have gained some little weight ,that ended up on her belly.........and that's it.

I would hope it isn't true but I'm a guy so what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom