Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why she was grimacing in the pictures? Were the bags too heavy?
I like the outfit, not the ugly cape.

You'd be surprised the kind of faces you make when you're walking and in your own thoughts.

So, it's now confirmed? It's Voici a reliable source?

BTW, for those who cannot read french, the blogs says they already knew about the pregnancy in March and that's why they decided to officialize their relationship at the Rose Ball. It also says the baby is due at the end of the year.

While Voici doesn't mention the sex of the baby, italian magazine Gente uses the word "Figlio" which means son. Pomeline-Fizz thinks that could be a Hint for the sex but I'm not so sure. In portuguese the word "filho" does mean son but it is also used by default when one doesn't know the sex of the baby. Can an italian member here in the forum clarify if it's the same in italian?

:previous:Yes, I agree about the show of support at the Rose Ball. Mid November I'd say

Thanks for the translation, Juliette. I suppose we have to wait for official confirmation, if there is any at all.

And figlio in Italian does means son, but it can also mean a child so the usage is vague and doesn't necessarily mean she's expecting a boy, same as it is in Portuguese I suppose. I expect an Italian-speaking member will clarify this.

Last edited:
I'm not sure we are suppose to be talking about this speculation and apologize for doing so but she appears to be expecting or at least enjoying a full rack of lamb all by herself. It's a joke.

Seeing that she is just a private citizen no public announcement might ever be made, but as she has obviously got a fetal infection of the uteras, its up to the moderators to decide when it is ok for us to start discussing it.

After the lastest photos now I believe. Very disappointing. Now I see why she dropped out of the GCT tournament and Gucci dropping her. :(

At least her mom married early on before each one of her you-know-what.

Looks like Charlotte's looking for a father figure, understandable, but eek! :eek:

Don't think it will last, but best wishes.

While Voici doesn't mention the sex of the baby, italian magazine Gente uses the word "Figlio" which means son. Pomeline-Fizz thinks that could be a Hint for the sex but I'm not so sure. In portuguese the word "filho" does mean son but it is also used by default when one doesn't know the sex of the baby. Can an italian member here in the forum clarify if it's the same in italian?

You are right, we use the word "figlio" same as the portuguese, meaning that a woman is pregnant but still doesn t know the sex of the baby .

There wasn't an official confirmation for Tatiana, so I don't think there will be any for Charlotte.

another child conceived out of marriage..I'm not co servative but seriously, this family takes the cake..maybe Albert will never have kids with Charlene cuz they got married beforehand.Lol at my own joke.

Last edited:
another child conceived out of marriage..I'm not co servative but seriously, this family takes the cake..maybe Albert will never have kids with Charlene cuz they got married beforehand.Lol at my own joke.

I agree! I'm not conservative either, I just find you might as well have the Kardashians as representatives of a principality.

I love reading about the various royals families around the world but I have to say I am not quite sure what the point is to the majority of them.....any real authority they had is being worn away.

There are other reasons too (the monarchies going away)..but when you have a situation like this, well what's the point?

LaRae

After the lastest photos now I believe. Very disappointing. Now I see why she dropped out of the GCT tournament and Gucci dropping her. :(

At least her mom married early on before each one of her you-know-what.

Looks like Charlotte's looking for a father figure, understandable, but eek! :eek:

Don't think it will last, but best wishes.
Gucci dropped her? First time I'm hearing that.

So, it's now confirmed? It's Voici a reliable source?

BTW, for those who cannot read french, the blogs says they already knew about the pregnancy in March and that's why they decided to officialize their relationship at the Rose Ball. It also says the baby is due at the end of the year.

hi! i'm italian and i can tell you tha "figlio" means son but child i general too.

With the increasing number of suspicious looking photos of Charlotte at different occasions, we can be cautiously optimistic that the conjectures are correct. So a possible pregnancy and the media reports about it can be discussed from now on.

But please remember: at this moment in time there has not been any official announcement yet, neither from Charlotte Casiraghi nor from her family or the Princely Family. The current magazine issues don't know more than we do, they try a shot in the dark..

You are right, we use the word "figlio" same as the portuguese, meaning that a woman is pregnant but still doesn t know the sex of the baby .

In Italy we have many an expression to say that a woman is pregnant.
'Aspettare un figlio' or ' Aspettare un bambino' is commonly used although nobody knows the sex of the baby.

I agree! I'm not conservative either, I just find you might as well have the Kardashians as representatives of a principality.
Well about 55% of all babies born in France are born to unwed mothers so it is not like the Casiraghis are doing anything unusual. Also, while their mother may be a princess, the Casiraghis themselves are untitled commoners and not members of the Princely Family so they are entitled to live their lives as they see fit.

Marriage is not sacred anymore and many people don't care all that much. Having a baby while not married shouldn't be an issue. Marriage does not represent a happy, healthy family.

Char's relationship to Gad is not that longtime in order to decide to bring a child in life. I mean a year and a half is a longtime relationship but not for a couple who wants a kid. That decision came too soon, i think. Maybe it wasn't in the programme and just happened. We cannot get into their head and see.
If i was Caro, i would not be that happy with the decision of my daughter - having a child with a very older man. But who am i to judge?!
Never mind, i wish the best to both of the future parents!!!

Last edited:
:flowers:let wait the officila annoncement as it would be proper form to congratule the the parents but indeed it seems that happy wishes will be in order very soon.

Char's relationship to Gad is not that longtime in order to decide to bring a child in life. I mean a year and a half is a longtime relationship but not for a couple who wants a kid. That decision came too soon, i think. Maybe it wasn't in the programme and just happened. We cannot get into their head and see.
If i was Caro, i would not be that happy with the decision of my daughter - having a child with a very older man. But who am i to judge?!
Never mind, i wish the best to both of the future parents!!!

I don't think Caroline has any right to be upset. I very well remember how upset Grace was when Caroline married Junot who was many many years older and Charlotte isn't nearly as young as her mother was. Sometimes you just have to allow your children to do what they do.

I don't think Caroline has any right to be upset. I very well remember how upset Grace was when Caroline married Junot who was many many years older and Charlotte isn't nearly as young as her mother was. Sometimes you just have to allow your children to do what they do.
:flowers:I agree with you. Well, Caroline was younger than Charlotte, which makes her automatically more immature, but immaturity is no excuse in any way. I don't think i can compare Gad with Junot. Junot got something very negative in my eyes. Hopefully, Caro did no kids with him! It would be a full disaster! Excuse me for telling this, but her relationship with him seemed a mistake to me. Gad is nothing like him. And of course Charlotte is an adult, who's reaching her 30s and has the freedom and right to do whatever she wants with her personal life. Propably Caroline advised her children to avoid (her) mistakes. Besides that's why they exist; to learn from them and teach us something.

One year and a half of relation is too early? we all forget Caroline and Stefano! their relation before having Andrea was shorter, and they were very happy... till destiny decided otherwise.
Of course Stefano is not Gad!
Personally I do not like Gad, but we can not say that one year and a half is a short period.

One year and a half of relation is too early? we all forget Caroline and Stefano! their relation before having Andrea was shorter, and they were very happy... till destiny decided otherwise.
Of course Stefano is not Gad!
Personally I do not like Gad, but we can not say that one year and a half is a short period.
Things differ for the people. Let me make no comparisons to two different cases, let alone two different lives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom