Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, looking at pic 17 on the Zimbio gallery, the girl in the striped t-shirt holding a baby, strikes me as Tatiana Santodomingo... Could it be that we are for the first time taking a glimpse of little Sasha ( or whatever his name is )???? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

No, that's definitely not Tatiana. It may help to enlarge the pic via zoom :flowers:

More pics of the Cartier Queen's Cup Final can be found here:

** dailymail: Horsing around: Sharon Stone rubs shoulders with royalty at the Cartier Queen's Cup polo...**

** pp gallery: Charlotte Casiraghi, Sharon Stone, Elizabeth II, reines du style et du polo **

** parismatch.com gallery: Charlotte Casiraghi et Sharon Stone subliment la Queens Cup **

** hola: Carlota Casiraghi, cita en el polo con la reina Isabel y la princesa Beatriz ** translation **

Last edited:
Considering Princess Beatrice was there, it makes me wonder if they know eachother and perhaps chatted. Charlotte looks nice here.

i don't get why she is dressing like an old woman.

Is wearing a burberry mac dressing like an old woman?

Sorry - just realised not the fashion thread.

I am obviously not referring to all the women of the planet.

Last edited:

Everythig she wears makes her look like my granny.

It's not the mac, it's her general appearence. The hear, the dress, the shoes... and the boring way she wears it.
It looks like she's dressed up to look 75.

Is Charlotte also connected with Cartier in addition to Gucci? That's the only reason I see for her to attend a polo game in England

Yes, she is. :flowers:

Cartier are jewellers by appointment to the Grimaldi Family, have been for a very very long time, and even gifted several pieces of jewelry to Grace Kelly upon her engagement to Prince Rainier, including her engagement ring. Also the most famous Grimaldi Tiara, the Cartier Pearl Drop Diamond Tiara, was originally owned by Princess Charlotte, given to her as a wedding gift by her husband. :) So you can see that Cartier has had a very close relationship with the Grimaldi Family.

As it pertains to Charlotte, nowadays, she and Cartier are continuing that close relationship. For the past several years now Charlotte has made quite a few stunning appearances at the following Cartier events:

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

THE ART OF CARTIER

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Charlotte Casiraghi at Dubai Cartier Polo - Charlotte Casiraghi - Zimbio

Charlotte Casiraghi at the Cartier International Polo in Dubai - Wellsphere

Images: Charlotte Casiraghi and Actress Mia Wasikowska in Cartier at Cannes Film Festival

Charlotte Casiraghi and Bernard Fornas at Cartier "Juste Un Clou" Exhibit - Red Carpet Pictures from Cartier Juste Un Clou Exhibit - Harper's BAZAAR

Plush - Charlotte Casiraghi shows loyalty to Cartier at two events

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Therefore I'm not surprised to see her make a lovely appearance at another high profile Cartier event, especially considering the fact that this particular one is the second year that Cartier has sponsored The Queen's Cup. :)

Wow, what a search Nadine:flowers:

She looks really happy, beaming a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

i agree! She seems like she has more curves now. Her chest seems bigger, but maybe is the bra that makes it that way.

Well, that's finally a great outfit for her. Colorfull and suitable for her age!

New Charlotte pictures from 07 June. In an airport (obviously). I like her outfit!

the Fashion Spot - View Single Post - Charlotte Casiraghi

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful look on her! Charlotte looks great.

She looks radiant. Not a huge fan of the dress, though the colors are divine.

Charlotte has been pictured arriving at Orly airport, Paris, with a flight from Nice on June 20, 2013. She bought the Paris Match issue with her mother and nephew on the cover (pic 4) :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

nice, comfortable outfit!!!!

As stated before we won't speculate about any possible pregnancies - a couple of posts have therefore been deleted. When there is an official announcement and/or hard evidence, we can start to discuss pregnancies, births and so an and share the family's joy, but until that please be respectful towards the female privacy and comply with the TRF rules. Thank you!

I do not like at all her dress , it doesnot fit her, it is a ugly dress

Charlotte is gorgeous and just about everything she wears, she wears well. This is a fun, comfortable, appropriate dress. She looks lovely.

Now it's written in the magazines..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom