Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second pic from the fashionspot is just.........................

That´s Helena Bonham Carter in the second pic. I thought for a moment too it´s Charlotte ;)

Well, i wish she was a cool rider..

Does the last magazin with the photographs of Charlotte have an interview with her?

Last edited:
I like the Vogue spread.
The look with the glasses and leopard shoes is nice.
She looks cute in the close-ups.

What does " cool rider " mean ? Is it a slang for ?

What does " cool rider " mean ? Is it a slang for ?
I personally mean it as a "good" rider, but maybe i am false.
They might say "cool", like a "cool person".

The Vogue UK interview was sort of interesting in the sense that she talked a bit about her London life, she confirmed she graduated from Sorbonne amid long-term speculation regarding the issue etc. I also thought it was cute she mentioned the book she's currently reading, as well as the fact that she's a voracious reader. They mentioned again how reserved she is (at least in direct comparison to the rest of her family) but as someone already mentioned after the recent press exposure she can kiss her privacy goodbye. Especially if she goes big with her productions company in the future.

Last edited:

Charlotte attended the 'Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live' Concert at Twickenham Stadium in London, today, June 1, 2013. Chime For Change is a global campaign for girls' and women's empowerment founded by Gucci with a founding committee comprised of Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini, Salma Hayek Pinault and Beyonce Knowles-Carter.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** zimbio: Royal Box Arrivals At "Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live" Concert ** gettyimages ** daylife **

At last... an actual current event instead of magazine covers and articles saying ( again ) what we already know... By the way, awful outfit!!! :eek:

I like her outfit. I thought she was one of the better dressed ones there. I wonder if she hurt her leg. In the last few pictures of Charlotte, she has her weight on her left leg.

Charlotte looks lovely, especially love the feminine soft curls that frame her beautiful face, but in all honesty I'm more interested in Gucci's latest endeavor.

I have to admire Gucci, their commitment to positive change, like this women's & girls' empowerment campaign, and I haven't forgotten that FAB contest wherein the young fashion contestants had to make the most sustainable purse out of bamboo, that one blew me away!

Keep up the good work, Gucci! :flowers: I can't wait to see what next you have in store for us all. Personally, your commitment to positive change and the environment makes me want to purchase all things Gucci. :cool:

she confirmed she graduated from Sorbonne amid long-term speculation regarding the issue etc. .

No, she does not. The journalist says that she graduated. Charlotte doesn't say it.
Actually she did confirm that she never graduated a a couple of years ago in a french interview when the journalist asked her directly if she had finished her studies. She answered with her usual blablabla "no, i didn't finish because I am such a perfectionist that it was to much stress" or something of the kind.

The fact is that the moment she fell off of the privileged pampered system she had bee studying in (school in Fontainebleau, prépa) and found herself in the real like a.k.a. Sorbonne, she dropped and went running away to mum's friend to do an intership somewhere she would still be pampered.

At last... an actual current event instead of magazine covers and articles saying ( again ) what we already know... By the way, awful outfit!!! :eek:

I agree with your opinion on that outfit, Sarah Ferguson looked more put-together than her at this event...
On a positive note: I like her hairstyle and the blazer looks pretty too.
I also liked the Vogue-article with her, I was surprised that it was not over-photoshopped like other images in fashion magazines of women - how refreshing & beautiful!

Did she finish university or not?I am confused now...
"Actually she did confirm that she never graduated a a couple of years ago in a french interview when the journalist asked her directly if she had finished her studies. She answered with her usual blablabla "no, i didn't finish because I am such a perfectionist that it was to much stress" or something of the kind."

I can understand her a little bit,because I am also a perfectionist who finds it difficult to finish important tasks unless I am absolutely 100% happy with it,but nevertheless I hope that one day she will graduate with good grades!

Last edited:
I love how her hair looked a few months ago, when she had just cut it. Now it has a weird lenght she should cut it again!

Did she finish university or not?I am confused now...
!

She said it herself a couple of years ago. It was an interview for Vogue or Madame Figaro, I don't really remember. I know it was before she met Gad, and the interview took place in a café or a bistrot in Paris.

After several years of avoiding the question she admited she never finished her studies. She started a licence in philo after she failed at the ENS entrance exam, but she abandoned it, started a stage at a publishing house in Paris, and the next year she moved to london.

but I don't remember exactly when it was. We talked about it in the forum, thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Vogue spread is lovely but the outfit at the Gucci event is hideous. Easily one of her worst outfits ever.

i don't like her outfit either. I saw only two pictures of her in that event. Are there more??

No, she does not. The journalist says that she graduated. Charlotte doesn't say it.
Actually she did confirm that she never graduated a a couple of years ago in a french interview when the journalist asked her directly if she had finished her studies. She answered with her usual blablabla "no, i didn't finish because I am such a perfectionist that it was to much stress" or something of the kind.

The fact is that the moment she fell off of the privileged pampered system she had bee studying in (school in Fontainebleau, prépa) and found herself in the real like a.k.a. Sorbonne, she dropped and went running away to mum's friend to do an intership somewhere she would still be pampered.

Maybe you’re right, I either never heard of this interview, or did and forgot about. Charlotte is regularly featured on French mags but since I left Lyon a good number of years ago I stopped paying attention, she’s a nobody where I live now and the press ignores her.

I’m certain that the education talk and the speculation is annoying the living hell out of her, they seem to mention it often, so if you’re right indeed and this interview occurred not correcting the journalist now is downright skewed.

Either way the ‘pretty face’, ‘Grace Kelly grandmother’, ‘passion about riding’ are rotten fish they have to sell on an another market. She’s about to hit 30 and been trying to improve her riding results half her life now. Maybe focusing on this productions thing is a decent way out.

Just a little bit of odd trivia regarding Charlotte I thought I would share with you all. :flowers:

Her name is mentioned in the movie "People Like Us" starring Michelle Pfeiffer. Lol I was surprised as you all, especially as I was leisurely watching this movie this past weekend on satellite tv and out of nowhere her name is mentioned during the scene wherein Michelle Pfeiffer's character is confronting her son in the kitchen and she says sarcastically to him about where is he spending his time, with Princess Charlotte of Monaco, or something like that. All I recall is her name being mentioned and I lol, even in the movies they call her Princess. :D

Movie Pictures | Movie Posters - Yahoo! Movies

The last pic is hilarious. She looks like if she was looking at Voici and the other magazines, to see if she is at the cover!

Speculative posts have been removed. Thanks for your understanding!

i don't like her last outfit at the airport. It's like trying to hard to pass the sophisticated look, to me at least. All black is really boring, well the way she matched the whole outfit. Another all-black look would be more interesting, i think.

Funny, looking at pic 17 on the Zimbio gallery, the girl in the striped t-shirt holding a baby, strikes me as Tatiana Santodomingo... Could it be that we are for the first time taking a glimpse of little Sasha ( or whatever his name is )???? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

That is a picture of a couple going through the security check, so I dont think so

i don't get why she is dressing like an old woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom